Little Debbie and Ice cream.

Wait: You ain't from the South, are ya? Little Debbie is as southern as DQ and chiggers.
I was born in Florida and have spent most of my life here. Haha

My parents were very strict about food when I was growing up. You might be kind of surprised by some of the stuff I was never allowed to have throughout my entire childhood.

1643256405961.png
1643256677476.png
1643256790078.png
some of my favorite southern brands

Attachments

• 1643256477044.png
    1643256477044.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 28
I was born in Florida and have spent most of my life here. Haha

My parents were very strict about food when I was growing up. You might be kind of surprised by some of the stuff I was never allowed to have throughout my entire childhood.

My bad. That's about far south as you can get.

Hey send me a box of those 17 year locusts and whippoorwills. I haven't heard those things in 15 years.

Just put 'em in a box and mail 'em up here.

ok. So Is she stacked?

You know damned well that's the only reason I wanted to see what the grown up Little Debbie looked like.

:laughing0301:
I have seen her in the past. About 5'5'' curvy and fiery red hair. Not sure of her age or what she looks like now.

Yikes! She looks........worn.

The Little Debbie brand was created in 1959. It was named after the granddaughter of the company's founders Ruth and O.D. McKee. The original image used on the packaging of Little Debbie products was based on a black-and-white photograph of the McKees' granddaughter.
The companies been around along time :)

My bad. That's about far south as you can get.

Hey send me a box of those 17 year locusts and whippoorwills. I haven't heard those things in 15 years.

Just put 'em in a box and mail 'em up here.
This state kicks ass. I love it.

To me, they are no different compared to other food companies. There is carrot cake flavored Oreo cookies now, cookie and cream flavored Hershey candy bars, I believe that the Hostess company now make all kinds of different flavored squiggle cakes, and so why not make room for the Little Debbie company? My favorite product from them is their Swiss Cake Rolls. :) :) :)

God bless you and those who make our favorite foods always!!!

Holly

I don't know how people eat that shit. No offense. Lol
Beyond bad.
The icing taste absolutely like plastic. The cream taste absolutely like corn syrup, cause that is exactly what it is... whipped and colored high fructose corn syrup.
And the cake taste like someone baked a cake, and soaked it in more corn syrup.

Forum List

Back