Zone1 Listen to what white Berkeley, CA Democrats say, then what blacks tell them

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Democrats make the dumbest remarks. They believe blacks are inferior. Too stupid to own an ID. To stupid to find where to vote. And more. See below video and you will see proof.

No, that's not proof. But right wing whites keep trying.

It's funny, but the majority of Asians, Jews, Hispanics, Native Americans and Pacific Islanders vot Democrat, but we keep seeing whites here attacking blacks.

It’s because black race hustlers keep using alleged white racism as the main excuse for black failure
The race hustlers have always been white. And they have told you that whites are superior to all others. The root cause of the problems blacks face IS white racism. No less an authority that MLK made that very plain.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negrosproblem is what it is because he is innately inferior orbecause he is basically lazy and listless or because he hasnot lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the originsof the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”

And this same comment applies to Asians, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics. It also applies to white women. White racism isn't alleged, you practice it, and then think you can lie about how you're not.

Democrats make the dumbest remarks. They believe blacks are inferior. Too stupid to own an ID. To stupid to find where to vote. And more. See below video and you will see proof.

The Berkeley Coneheads strike again! It's so difficult me for to comprehend the sheer narcissistic based elitism that the statist left folks exhibit. If I asked one of our black coworkers if she/he knew how to use a smart phone, vote or carries I.D. I'd most likely be reported for calling them stupid. If I got punched in the mouth for asking one such a question I'd say I deserved it. Even folks in remote New Guinea have smart phones albeit limited in scope. As Americans we need to bust the education unions, fire the statist lefty elitists that call themselves "enlightened instructors" & replace them with staff that do not harbor the god complex.

The race hustlers have always been white. And they have told you that whites are superior to all others. The root cause of the problems blacks face IS white racism. No less an authority that MLK made that very plain.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negrosproblem is what it is because he is innately inferior orbecause he is basically lazy and listless or because he hasnot lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the originsof the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”

And this same comment applies to Asians, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics. It also applies to white women. White racism isn't alleged, you practice it, and then think you can lie about how you're not.
Newsflash: MLK died 55 years ago

Black people can be anything they want to be

But it wont be given to you

You’ll have to earn it

Yet you’re the only one typing that stuff--making those remarks.

Are you a democrat?

Yet you’re the only one typing that stuff--making those remarks.

Are you a democrat?
I do not appear in the video asking blacks such dumb claims. The dude asking them performed a service for blacks.

No, that's not proof. But right wing whites keep trying.

It's funny, but the majority of Asians, Jews, Hispanics, Native Americans and Pacific Islanders vot Democrat, but we keep seeing whites here attacking blacks.
They lied their asses off about you guys. They allege you do not have IDS. That you can't figure out where the DMV is. That you think you can vote with no ID. I do not blame you for disowning them as the blacks in the Video proved, Blacks can do what whites can do.

You’ll have to earn it
Thank GOD that not very many blacks think as does IM2. They vote and are proud to.

The Berkeley Coneheads strike again! It's so difficult me for to comprehend the sheer narcissistic based elitism that the statist left folks exhibit. If I asked one of our black coworkers if she/he knew how to use a smart phone, vote or carries I.D. I'd most likely be reported for calling them stupid. If I got punched in the mouth for asking one such a question I'd say I deserved it. Even folks in remote New Guinea have smart phones albeit limited in scope. As Americans we need to bust the education unions, fire the statist lefty elitists that call themselves "enlightened instructors" & replace them with staff that do not harbor the god complex.
Back when I was in public schools and in college, the worst topic my teachers taught was the dangers of communism. Berkeley once was a university that had codes of conduct. Such students now there put a stop to speakers giving talks on the campus. They then vote for democrats. I have been on that campus a few times. First when in high school I went to a large track meet there. I later went in a group of students to see what they can teach in the Stem courses. I at first wanted no part of being a student there but later changed my mind. Then Berkeley started accepting radicals. I am trying to recall some of them from the days of Vietnam. Patty Hearst went there and she became a radical criminal. A black woman taught there and pretty much taught students communist doctrine. I had a political science teacher that was born in Russia but moved to China when his family was murdered by the communists because they were wealthy. Democrats today would execute the rich over being successful. They hate the rich as did the Communists.

You do appear here making the statement. True?
I brought that truth to the forum. I truly don't blame you for trying to change the topic to me. I bring good stuff here for Democrats to learn from.

I brought that truth to the forum. I truly don't blame you for trying to change the topic to me. I bring good stuff here for Democrats to learn from.

You bring your bigotry and try to wrap it up in something positive. Nothing more.

Did you know the KKK is almost completely white? I’m informing you of the racism of white people. There...I did a public service there.

Abe Lincoln was a Race hustler. I have a story about Abe that is true.
But let's not force me to post a long report on Abe. All you need do is read this book.

Amazon product

Subtitled "A Confederate Primer," this little book covers a wide range of subjects in short, succinct chapters on the true causes of the war, the historical and economic background behind Southern slavery, the usurpations and deceptions of Abraham Lincoln, State sovereignty and the right of secession, the sterling character of such Confederate leaders as Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis, and much more.

Abe was talking to Blacks and telling them why they had to be deported and why they were not the equal of whites nor should marry white people. And he made it clear to them he did not want them harmed, but did not want them to stay in the USA. It is very informing when you read this.

This guy Abe has a statue to him in the Lincoln Memorial at DC. I have been in that building and read the stuff posted on the walls about him. This story above is not told to hide his racist beliefs.

You bring your bigotry and try to wrap it up in something positive. Nothing more.

Did you know the KKK is almost completely white? I’m informing you of the racism of white people. There...I did a public service there.
What is the bigotry? If you put in the effort to study that man and the war he started, it would take months to tell all of it. I have not scratched the surface in exposing Abe. I totally know about the KKK and of course they were white men.What do you know about black racism? Read this forum to see it exposed by several posters who are blacks.

As to bigotry, if you know the definition, you know that your fellow traveling Democrats are classical bigots. They deny history. They destroy evidence of history. They claim they loved blacks. That is only one of their well known lies.

You’ll have to earn it
And the founding fathers died over 200 years ago but you guys still make claims based on their words. So STHU.

You say it won't be given to me?

8 Times the U.S. Government Gave White People Handouts to Get Ahead

We want the same 8 handouuts whites have been given.

What is the bigotry? If you put in the effort to study that man and the war he started, it would take months to tell all of it. I have not scratched the surface in exposing Abe. I totally know about the KKK and of course they were white men.What do you know about black racism? Read this forum to see it exposed by several posters who are blacks.

As to bigotry, if you know the definition, you know that your fellow traveling Democrats are classical bigots. They deny history. They destroy evidence of history. They claim they loved blacks. That is only one of their well known lies.
Why do you continue this dishonest garbage? Republicans are the ones today denying history. We are about American history, not the preservation oof traitors who created another nation then decided to wage war against the United States. And I don't see any monuments of Nat Turner. He's part of American history also.

How about a monument built in Chrisitana Pennsylvania honoring William Parker. That's history. Or the monuments in other places like NYC, Stono South Carolina and other places where there were slave revolts? That's part of American history, so why is it important to keep memories of the confederacy alive?

I know the answer. We all do.

Forum List

Back