Listen to Obama sounding like Donald Trump in 2006 on immigration.

Why would I say that?
He should have deported even more.
Not everyone is a hive mind like you

So you're an Obama supporter. Good to know. Perhaps you should inform your MAGA colleagues of how much you love Obama now. Oh, wait, let me guess...you can't do that. Oh well...culters are going to cult.

So you're an Obama supporter. Good to know. Perhaps you should inform your MAGA colleagues of how much you love Obama now. Oh, wait, let me guess...you can't do that. Oh well...culters are going to cult.
Hilarious.
I said you have a hive mind.
And then you post back illustrating that fact even more. And then say I am a "culter".
Never stop amazing me how so utterly and fully entrenched people are in tribal thinking.
And you are right at the top of that heap.

Great admission there. And you hate him why exactly? Or are you now going to tell us that he was wrong for deporting people.

Gotcha.
I see you have diverted away from the thread topic, like you always do. No explanation for how Obama and all the top Democrats were talking like Donald Trump in 2006 on immigration eh? :abgg2q.jpg:

There are some.
A Marshall Plan for Latin America.
Look at Japan and South Korea, do you get people from these countries trying to enter the US illegally? In 1945 they were POOR, really poor. Now they're rich because the US helped them on their way, instead of hindering everything they did, like the US did with the Latin Americans.

It'd also help out with the war on drugs, as these countries would find it harder to have drug cartels and less reason to produce drugs because people are making money.

Simples.
Ooooooh KKKKK a Marshall Plan for all the totally corrupt Latin American countries. Yeah that should be very "simple" to implement and execute. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ooooooh KKKKK a Marshall Plan for all the totally corrupt Latin American countries. Yeah that should be very "simple" to implement and execute. :abgg2q.jpg:

Should I have expected an adult like, well thought out answer?

No, probably not. Even so, a little disappointing.

What good old days? I spent my youth studying to please my parents. And I hated discrimination and the way people of other races were treated, from the time I was 12 and knew that it wasn't right to treat people harshly based on color. One of my best and most trusted friends in high school was my fellow cheerleader, Julietta. She was quiet like me and had a smile for everyone but reserved her love for her family. No one can beat that with a stick.

Oh, and by the way, keep your day job sweetie. Your career ventures into psychoanalytics and prophetic interpretations are severely wanting.

You just spent a whole post pining for the good old days when undocumented immigrants were treated like slave labor. Please don't give me this 'Some of my best friends are darkies" nonsense.

It's easy to love people of color when they are sufficiently subordinate. It's when they demand fair treatment you guys get upset.

When you are privileged, equality seems like oppression.

Invading a country is anti American. Leftists love to change the meaning of words in their efforts to destroy America. Why do you support an unregulated invasion?

It's only an invasion if no one invited them in.

Here's who invited them in.

All the farmers who wanted cheap labor.
All the factory owners who run sweatshops
All the rich people who don't want to raise their own kids, but think of Lupe as a member of the family.
All the universities who invited them to pay tuition, and then didn't inform the government when they stopped attending classes.
All the suburban nitwits who hire a truckload of day laborers to finish that DIY project that turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look.

You could end the undocumented problem quickly just by cracking down on the people who hire them, but we don't.

It's only an invasion if no one invited them in.

Here's who invited them in.

All the farmers who wanted cheap labor.
All the factory owners who run sweatshops
All the rich people who don't want to raise their own kids, but think of Lupe as a member of the family.
All the universities who invited them to pay tuition, and then didn't inform the government when they stopped attending classes.
All the suburban nitwits who hire a truckload of day laborers to finish that DIY project that turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look.

You could end the undocumented problem quickly just by cracking down on the people who hire them, but we don't.
Leftists always look for the anti American solution

How about we punish law enforcement and politicians for not enforcing the laws

Leftists always look for the anti American solution

How about we punish law enforcement and politicians for not enforcing the laws

Laws only work if you have universal agreement that they should be laws.

Even those of us who would never hire an undocumented worker still benefit from their labor.

Ever take a dump in an office building or a mall? Well, you can thank an undocumented worker that toilet was clean.

Enjoy cheap produce in the supermarket? Well, you can thank an undocumented laborer for picking it for you.

The worst thing that could happen to you guys is you actually getting your way... you'll be paying a lot more for things you take for granted.

You just spent a whole post pining for the good old days when undocumented immigrants were treated like slave labor. Please don't give me this 'Some of my best friends are darkies" nonsense.

It's easy to love people of color when they are sufficiently subordinate. It's when they demand fair treatment you guys get upset.

When you are privileged, equality seems like oppression.
I told you to keep your day job. I've never engaged in slave labor. And I live a life full of joy because of Jesus Christ's influence. You should try being happy sometime, because you're troubled when the best you can do is invent little fibbies against your foes to pat yourself on the back with. It's time for my thanksgiving vespers. C ya.

I told you to keep your day job. I've never engaged in slave labor. And I live a life full of joy because of Jesus Christ's influence. You should try being happy sometime, because you're troubled when the best you can do is invent little fibbies against your foes to pat yourself on the back with. It's time for my thanksgiving vespers. C ya.

Yes, please keep groveling in front of your imaginary sky friend. Just remember, Jesus hates gays and Mexicans, just like you do.

And yet you excuse this invasion as long as they are brown. Why do you think laws shouldn't apply to them?

Because the laws are stupid and don't work.

Let's review, shall we. For most of our history, you showed up, you got in. This was fine when it was mostly white people from Europe. Then after WWII, less white people showed up from Europe and more brown people showed up from other spots.

Then we had a dilemma. America functions on immigrant labor being willing to do jobs Americans don't really want to do. So we decided to make it as difficult for non-white people to get here, but not impossible.

Then we got to the 1986 Immigration reform, which gave amnesty to anyone who had been here long enough, but put the onus of employee identification on the employer. This is pretty much letting the foxes watch the henhouse. So not surprisingly, you got a whole bunch of employers like that one person I interviewed with who said he knew they were hiring illegals, but as long as their papers looked good, it was fine.

Then we get to NAFTA... another idiot law that benefits the rich and no one else. IN this case, it allowed big agribusiness to send their government subsidized, genetically modified yellow corn to Mexico, largely displacing farmers of traditional Mexican White Corn. Well, heck, where do thousands of displaced Mexican farm workers go? Why to the US where they can work on farms. Duh!!!

Now, there's a pretty simple solution to this.

1) Go after the people who hire them.
2) Create a system for those who are here to have a path to citizenship. This was a sensible thing that Geo. Bush suggested before the crazies took over his party.
3) create a system of guest workers to meet our unskilled labor needs.

Lots of Hispanic groups called Obama the "Deporter-in-Chief".

There is no "reversal"...it's a figment of your imagination.

If true, how do you suppose the Kenyan added 2.5 million more illegals to the taxpayer tit?

gipper

Forum List

Back