Lindsey Graham outraised by Democrat Jaime Harrison in SC’s record-setting Senate race

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I can't say that I would be too upset to see Graham lose reelection. I've never liked that guy. He's a weasel.

COLUMBIA — U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham’s Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison outraised the incumbent Republican for the first time in the race over the initial three months of 2020, setting a South Carolina campaign fundraising record in the process.

Harrison brought in $7.36 million to Graham’s $5.6 million, according to releases from the campaigns Wednesday night, meaning both of them easily outpaced the single-quarter state record of $3.9 million that Graham set at the end of 2019.

The huge hauls bring Graham’s campaign war chest up to $12.8 million and Harrison’s to $8 million as the candidates gear up for what is on pace to become by far the most expensive race in South Carolina history.

All Graham has to do is run a commercial showing his fiery attack on despicable Dems during the Kavanaugh debacle or his attack on traitorous Pelosi / Schiff during the failed coup attempt and he'll waltz back in.

Hillary already proved 'you' can't buy elections (at least not all of them).

Last edited:
i'm from CT & i've donated to J H's campaign.
...but Democrats get pissed at the thought / rumor of Republicans voting in the Democrats' In-State Primary. :p Sorry, I find that funny....but well within your right.

I can't say that I would be too upset to see Graham lose reelection. I've never liked that guy. He's a weasel.

COLUMBIA — U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham’s Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison outraised the incumbent Republican for the first time in the race over the initial three months of 2020, setting a South Carolina campaign fundraising record in the process.

Harrison brought in $7.36 million to Graham’s $5.6 million, according to releases from the campaigns Wednesday night, meaning both of them easily outpaced the single-quarter state record of $3.9 million that Graham set at the end of 2019.

The huge hauls bring Graham’s campaign war chest up to $12.8 million and Harrison’s to $8 million as the candidates gear up for what is on pace to become by far the most expensive race in South Carolina history.

Fake news.

Graham already leads in fundraising by a 3 to 2 margin!

That doesent bother me as much as voting by mail

dems can really stuff the ballot boxes this year

It gives the impression that Graham is falling behind, while he is actually way ahead.

Lindsey Graham outraised by Democrat Jaime Harrison in SC’s record-setting Senate race

That's about as fake as you can get! Facts don't lie, even when buried in the bottom of the article.

That's what you read into it. It gave no such impression. It clearly states he was outraised in Q1 and he was. That's a fact and it didn't lie.

Even if accurate so what? Graham is safe daydream believer.

It gives the impression that Graham is falling behind, while he is actually way ahead.

That's about as fake as you can get! Facts don't lie, even when buried in the bottom of the article.

That's what you read into it. It gave no such impression. It clearly states he was outraised in Q1 and he was. That's a fact and it didn't lie.

Read the headline I quoted above. Does it say anything about the just that quarter? No, it does not. Fake news.

It is called a lie by omission.

Read the headline I quoted above. Does it say anything about the just that quarter? No, it does not. Fake news.

It is called a lie by omission.

NPC.png

Graham is such a spinless weasel, even for a Republican.

He was a "never Trump" who trashed Trump at every turn during the election campaign, as unfit for office. The moment Trump was elected he turned on a dime and was Trump's biggest cheerleader. Lindsay never has a discouraging word about Trump's behaviour, despite saying that Bill Clinton's lack of moral character made him unfit to serve, during the Clinton Impeachment hearings.

Of course he no longer sees anything wrong with Trump's charactoer or morality.

Graham is such a spinless weasel, even for a Republican.

He was a "never Trump" who trashed Trump at every turn during the election campaign, as unfit for office. The moment Trump was elected he turned on a dime and was Trump's biggest cheerleader. Lindsay never has a discouraging word about Trump's behaviour, despite saying that Bill Clinton's lack of moral character made him unfit to serve, during the Clinton Impeachment hearings.

Of course he no longer sees anything wrong with Trump's charactoer or morality.

As you see none wrong with Biden's....call it even.

i'm from CT & i've donated to J H's campaign.
...but Democrats get pissed at the thought / rumor of Republicans voting in the Democrats' In-State Primary. :p Sorry, I find that funny....but well within your right.
What a pathetic, boot-licking snowflake you are, Tinker Bell.

SSDD 24/7

Bad, bad, bad Democrats...bad, bad...
Good, good, good republicans...good, good...

Forum List

Back