Lincoln Project Isn't Messing Around. Another New Ad

This ad is going after all the republicans in congress who enabled trump. All of the republicans who excused, lied for and didn't stop trump.

Every time they chose trump over America.

None of them belong in our government.

All a bunch of R's to be rejected.

This ad is going after all the republicans in congress who enabled trump. All of the republicans who excused, lied for and didn't stop trump.

Wait until their great leader Lincoln has his statue torn down and his name erased from history. They will be Cancelled for even using his name for their own interests.

It would be a fitting fate for a group that attacks a party for supporting policies that free citizens chose in an election. Would do they want government to do, ignore the will of the American people?

Fucking GREAT ad. :113: I just hope we remember these right winger fucks when the time comes. America, unfortunately, is currently 24/7 distracted by the media.

Democrats take note! THIS is how you do advertising.

I know soros is glad to see he’s getting his moneys worth

Expected. Expected that the radical American left would use the great character and name of one of America's truest heroes as an altar for the sacrifice of our entire civilization. Be proud. Not.

Last edited:

Expected. Expected that the radical American left would use the great character and name of one of America's truest heroes as an altar for the sacrifice our entire civilization. Be proud. Not.

Us independents are going to burn your Cult45 party and all its hopes and fears to the ground. To the ground, I say! There won't be much left afterwards. Maybe we can start voting like sane people again before I die. Please?

Fucking GREAT ad. :113: I just hope we remember these right winger fucks when the time comes. America, unfortunately, is currently 24/7 distracted by the media.

Did you notice that two from Colorado were mentioned? Tipton and Gardner. Tipton just lost the Republican Primary to a fruitcake. And Gardner is going against the most Popular Governor and Mayor Colorado has seen in Decades.

All a bunch of R's to be rejected.

Every one of them need to be kicked out of office.

Expected. Expected that the radical American left would use the great character and name of one of America's truest heroes as an altar for the sacrifice of our entire civilization. Be proud. Not.

Hate to break it to you, Peaches, it's the same group of Republicans you call names that are doing it. You invaded and are not seeing that the real Republicans are snapping back. And we are doing it with the same venom you use for anyone that disagrees (doesn't support Rump Blindly) you. And it's going to up to US to rebuild the Republican Party back to something that we all can be proud of. Look for a bunch of decent Republican Candidates starting in 2022. And you ain't invited.

This ad is going after all the republicans in congress who enabled trump.
Enabled Trump to do what, exactly?

Suck his tiny orange member would be my guess. What's yours, stupid?
In other words, you are totally stumped by the question.

Nope, I answered and nailed it. You seem to be the one stumped here. You ok?
Your low IQ is showing.

Did you notice that two from Colorado were mentioned? Tipton and Gardner. Tipton just lost the Republican Primary to a fruitcake. And Gardner is going against the most Popular Governor and Mayor Colorado has seen in Decades.

Yep, I saw it. Crazy times. Gonna be a fun election. We might be drenched in Cult45 tears if all doesn't go their way. I'm thinking of investing in companies that make rain slickers just in case. :04:

Yep, I saw it. Crazy times. Gonna be a fun election. We might be drenched in Cult45 tears if all doesn't go their way. I'm thinking of investing in companies that make rain slickers just in case. :04:

Yah, sell your stock in manure spreaders for Rain Coats. The Times are a changin'

Might be the worst case of TDS ever. Just because they call themselves the Lincoln project doesn't mean they ain't butthurt snowflake lefties. Boo Hoo.... babies.....

This ad is going after all the republicans in congress who enabled trump.
Enabled Trump to do what, exactly?

Suck his tiny orange member would be my guess. What's yours, stupid?
In other words, you are totally stumped by the question.

Nope, I answered and nailed it. You seem to be the one stumped here. You ok?
Your low IQ is showing.

Your low IQ is the barometer. 1 or 2 points lower, and the patient is clinically brain dead. I appreciate your contribution to the science, guy. :113:

Forum List

Back