Lincoln Project Isn't Messing Around. Another New Ad

This ad is going after all the republicans in congress who enabled trump. All of the republicans who excused, lied for and didn't stop trump.

Every time they chose trump over America.

None of them belong in our government.

Fucking GREAT ad. :113: I just hope we remember these right winger fucks when the time comes. America, unfortunately, is currently 24/7 distracted by the media.

Democrats take note! THIS is how you do advertising.

Did you notice that two from Colorado were mentioned? Tipton and Gardner. Tipton just lost the Republican Primary to a fruitcake. And Gardner is going against the most Popular Governor and Mayor Colorado has seen in Decades.

Yep, I saw it. Crazy times. Gonna be a fun election. We might be drenched in Cult45 tears if all doesn't go their way. I'm thinking of investing in companies that make rain slickers just in case. :04:

Can you imagine this happening to get Rump out of the Whitehouse? You and I both know he won't go "Quietly in the Night". Maybe we can get a couple to come back out of retirement for this occasion.

1594272091893.jpeg

This ad is going after all the republicans in congress who enabled trump. All of the republicans who excused, lied for and didn't stop trump.

Fucking GREAT ad. :113: I just hope we remember these right winger fucks when the time comes. America, unfortunately, is currently 24/7 distracted by the media.

Did you notice that two from Colorado were mentioned? Tipton and Gardner. Tipton just lost the Republican Primary to a fruitcake. And Gardner is going against the most Popular Governor and Mayor Colorado has seen in Decades.

Yep, I saw it. Crazy times. Gonna be a fun election. We might be drenched in Cult45 tears if all doesn't go their way. I'm thinking of investing in companies that make rain slickers just in case. :04:

Yah, sell your stock in manure spreaders for Rain Coats. The Times are a changin'

Fer sure. :113:

Might be the worst case of TDS ever. Just because they call themselves the Lincoln project doesn't mean they ain't butthurt snowflake lefties. Boo Hoo.... babies.....

is that the best you can come up with? Just stick your head into the room and scream "TDS"? I support the Lincoln Project and send them donations. Looks like my money is being well spent.

And sorry, but today's TDS Fruitcake award already went out.

Might be the worst case of TDS ever. Just because they call themselves the Lincoln project doesn't mean they ain't butthurt snowflake lefties. Boo Hoo.... babies.....

is that the best you can come up with? Just stick your head into the room and scream "TDS"? I support the Lincoln Project and send them donations. Looks like my money is being well spent.

Did you win it?

Can you imagine this happening to get Rump out of the Whitehouse? You and I both know he won't go "Quietly in the Night". Maybe we can get a couple to come back out of retirement for this occasion.

View attachment 361193

Stop it. I can only get so erect. After 4 hours, and I gotta go to the ER. /s :04:

Did you win it?

I got disqualified since I am on the Awards Committee. But you can try, just not for the next 34 minutes.

Did you win it?

Naw, it went to you. Again. Six times in a row. Impressive.

Did you win it?

Naw, it went to you. Again. Six times in a row. Impressive.

Sure snowflake. You keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back