Limbaugh: Obamas Enjoy Spending Money 'Without Having To Work For It.'...

This came from Limburger? All that needs to be said.

In other words, you can't explain or justify the Obama family's high living at taxpayer expense, either. We're onto the "attack the messenger to obscure the message" ploy.

The "messenger," in this case, is someone who makes a living throwing darts at Obama. He's as believable as a sideshow mirror. The only people who believe what he says are his lemmings.

Is there some truth to this or is it just a cheap shot?

“The Obamas,” a book by New York Times correspondent Jodi Kantor, reveals that the White House secretly hosted an “Alice in Wonderland costume ball,” considered by some to be poor taste in the middle of a recession...
Watch the Video and

Read more: Rush Limbaugh | Halloween Party | Obamas Spending Money | The Daily Caller
Anyone stupid enough to believe America's Hemorrhoid, The Doctor of Duplicity, Stuttering LimpBoy deserves to be lied to! :asshole:

The "secret" party for the children of our servicemen and women was only posted on the White House website for the world to see.

Colbert sends this up like nobody's business. :lol:

Malice in Blunderland - The Colbert Report - 2012-10-01 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

8pka1.png

Last edited:

In other words, you can't explain or justify the Obama family's high living at taxpayer expense, either. We're onto the "attack the messenger to obscure the message" ploy.

The "messenger," in this case, is someone who makes a living throwing darts at Obama. He's as believable as a sideshow mirror. The only people who believe what he says are his lemmings.

That's rich coming from a loyal subject of Dear Ruler. :eusa_whistle:

Say what you will. The fact is that Limbaugh's reason for his comments is to trash Obama. That's all he does. And he does it to entertain his lemmings, who lap up every word. Beyond them, no one believes he's saying.

In other words, you can't explain or justify the Obama family's high living at taxpayer expense, and want to pretend it doesn't exist. Sadly for you, no one else here is dumb enough to buy that. But you go ahead and tell yourself that because Rush Limbaugh says it, it's okay to notice EVERYONE ELSE REPORTING ON IT. It's not like you were going to contribute anything intelligent or meaningful to the discussion if you hadn't run away like a coward, anyway.

Your surrender is accepted. Get lost, poltroon.

In other words, you can't explain or justify the Obama family's high living at taxpayer expense, and want to pretend it doesn't exist. Sadly for you, no one else here is dumb enough to buy that. But you go ahead and tell yourself that because Rush Limbaugh says it, it's okay to notice EVERYONE ELSE REPORTING ON IT. It's not like you were going to contribute anything intelligent or meaningful to the discussion if you hadn't run away like a coward, anyway.

Your surrender is accepted. Get lost, poltroon.

There's no need to discuss anything. Did Limbaugh say anything worthwhile? Does he ever? No. He's an imbecile.

The president of the United States has the most dangerous job in America. The most dangerous job, period,

and thus, the most dangerous job of all who serve this country.

It's pretty small of some guy sitting on his fat ass 3 hours a day making about 60,000 bucks an hour running his mouth to be pissing and moaning about the president's compensation.

Say what you will. The fact is that Limbaugh's reason for his comments is to trash Obama. That's all he does. And he does it to entertain his lemmings, who lap up every word. Beyond them, no one believes he's saying.

As I said earlier, I'm no Rush fan. Never have been. That said, Obama should be trashed by every media person out there. He was unqualifed for the job and is a danger to this nation. I'm glad he will be a one term candidate as I don't know if we could survive another 4 years.

The president of the United States has the most dangerous job in America. The most dangerous job, period,

It's pretty small of some guy sitting on his fat ass 3 hours a day making about 60,000 bucks an hour running his mouth to be pissing and moaning about the president's compensation.

And for a period it was 60,000 for running his mouth while stoned on drugs. How do you know what condition he was in when he made this statement?

Any suggestion that the President of the United States does not work for his money is asinine.

Who suggested he didn't work for his money? We're not talking about the salary he gets paid as President, you dumbfuck. As if he ever spends any of his OWN money, and as if it would even BEGIN to cover the cost of his and Michelle's high life. :eusa_hand:

He most assuredly does NOT work for the taxpayer money he spends on his party lifestyle. That's not in the contract anywhere, and I for one think it's long past time there were some brakes put upon the President and First Lady's personal expenditures on the people's dime.

And for a period it was 60,000 for running his mouth while stoned on drugs. How do you know what condition he was in when he made this statement?

Who cares? I'm not paying him, and neither are you, so why don't you mind your own frigging business, Gladys Kravitz? Or better yet, why don't you gin up a little of that faux outrage you have over Rush Limbaugh being paid by employers who aren't you for Obama having the Jonas Brothers serenade his daughters with YOUR tax money? Could you be any more hypocritical without elective surgery? I know you couldn't be any more frigging STUPID.

As I said earlier, I'm no Rush fan. Never have been. That said, Obama should be trashed by every media person out there. He was unqualifed for the job and is a danger to this nation. I'm glad he will be a one term candidate as I don't know if we could survive another 4 years.

Hate to break it to you, but Obama will be re-elected. The quality of the so-called Republican "candidates" is stone cold bottom of the barrel. The American people -- and I don't mean the Teabag loonies -- want someone working for them, not the 1 percent.

and thus, the most dangerous job of all who serve this country.It's pretty small of some guy sitting on his fat ass 3 hours a day making about 60,000 bucks an hour running his mouth to be pissing and moaning about the president's compensation.

:bsflag:

NO....Our military has the most dangerous job. Obama didn't even serve in the military, he has NO idea what danger is! The most danger he's ever in is maybe getting hit in the head with a golf ball, or eating bad food at one of his extravagant parties. He has so much protection around him all the time i doubt he has any worries at all. Let's send him to Afghanistan for about 3 months and see how he does....ALONE!

Hate to break it to you, but Obama will be re-elected. The quality of the so-called Republican "candidates" is stone cold bottom of the barrel. The American people -- and I don't mean the Teabag loonies -- want someone working for them, not the 1 percent.

Hate to break it to you, but Bozo the Clown looks like a freaking statesman and genius next to Obama. His is a failed presidency by any standard. Obama will have to run on his record and it's tracing paper thin. Your field is far weaker than the Republican field. BTW, "working for them" is not handing out entitlements to moochers.

Hate to break it to you, but Bozo the Clown looks like a freaking statesman and genius next to Obama. His is a failed presidency by any standard. Obama will have to run on his record and it's tracing paper thin. Your field is far weaker than the Republican field. BTW, "working for them" is not handing out entitlements to moochers.

Let's see. Obama knocked out OBL, which Bush couldn't do. He pulled out the troops from Iraq, which Bush didn't do. His policies helped bring save parts of the auto industry. Crap, Several Republicans and GOP lemming pundits (like Limbaugh and Hannity) couldn't even bring themselves acknowledge the fact he'd gotten OSL.

A perfect record? No. The Republicans in Congress have done everything short of lie down on the floor in front of him to prevent him from doing anything or from working with the Dems to accomplish something. For that reason alone, the GOP deserves to get their butts kicked out of Washington.

Forum List

Back