Like Trump Problems For RFK Jr When He Opens His Mouth

May 4, 2022
In 2016, a GOP candidate came down an escalator and threw the GOP primaries into chaos. ...

"It is true that about 15 percent of Democrats say they support Kennedy, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls, as opposed to 62 percent who favor Biden. And I get it: Many Democrats wish there were a younger alternative to the 80-year-old Biden; and Kennedy, 69, has that magical name. The problem comes when Kennedy opens his mouth — and reveals that he lives in a make-believe world of paranoid conspiracy theories."

... I keep seeing people pushing poor Bobby's candidacy. People who do not agree with him on issues, or back him seriously out of ideological kinship. It's all about creating chaos, as with a former chaos candidate we saw emerge in the 2016 GOP primaries. But I doubt the Democratic primaries would evolve into chaos as the GOP ones did in 2016. The Democrats did have an angry old man jump in, one Bernie Sanders. But Bernie never got Democrats on his side. Bernie was one who thought he was too good t be a Democrat, until he needed to be one. But he was soundly rejected ...

Back to Bobby: He has so little support. Facts Matter.

"If Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s name were Robert F. Smith Jr., he would be written off as an anti-vaccine nutjob. His pedigree is enough to make some Democrats give his presidential campaign a look — and they will find that he is indeed an anti-vaccine nutjob and that he often sounds a lot like a MAGA Republican."
This will come as a disappointment to the right-wing media outlets, unhinged conspiracy theorists and faux-libertarian billionaires who are doing their best to pretend Kennedy’s delusionary candidacy is a viable challenge to President Biden.

It is true that about 15 percent of Democrats say they support Kennedy, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls, as opposed to 62 percent who favor Biden. And I get it: Many Democrats wish there were a younger alternative to the 80-year-old Biden; and Kennedy, 69, has that magical name. The problem comes when Kennedy opens his mouth — and reveals that he lives in a make-believe world of paranoid conspiracy theories.

Yes, some of us are not parasites. We pay for news. :eusa_shhh:

I get it, they are desparate.

1588004129375-Screen-Shot-2020-04-27-at-120157-PM.png

In 2016, a GOP candidate came down an escalator and threw the GOP primaries into chaos. ...

"It is true that about 15 percent of Democrats say they support Kennedy, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls, as opposed to 62 percent who favor Biden. And I get it: Many Democrats wish there were a younger alternative to the 80-year-old Biden; and Kennedy, 69, has that magical name. The problem comes when Kennedy opens his mouth — and reveals that he lives in a make-believe world of paranoid conspiracy theories."

... I keep seeing people pushing poor Bobby's candidacy. People who do not agree with him on issues, or back him seriously out of ideological kinship. It's all about creating chaos, as with a former chaos candidate we saw emerge in the 2016 GOP primaries. But I doubt the Democratic primaries would evolve into chaos as the GOP ones did in 2016. The Democrats did have an angry old man jump in, one Bernie Sanders. But Bernie never got Democrats on his side. Bernie was one who thought he was too good t be a Democrat, until he needed to be one. But he was soundly rejected ...

"If Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s name were Robert F. Smith Jr., he would be written off as an anti-vaccine nutjob. His pedigree is enough to make some Democrats give his presidential campaign a look — and they will find that he is indeed an anti-vaccine nutjob and that he often sounds a lot like a MAGA Republican."

The conspiracies are a problem but let's consider what the world has lived through the last few years alone with Covid. If I wrote such a story a few years prior with the detailed, multi faceted subplots, would anyone have believed it could be possible? A healthy dose of questioning isn't bad for society.

The Murderous Fraud Vax is a huge problem and it will continue to help RFKjr as more innocent American victims of evil vax mandates end up maimed or dead.

The simple truth is that those who still believe the entire "official version" of Covid and the vax are IQ under 5 morons who probably also believe the Co2 fraud...

The conspiracies are a problem but let's consider what the world has lived through the last few years alone with Covid. If I wrote such a story a few years prior with the detailed, multi faceted subplots, would anyone have believed it could be possible? A healthy dose of questioning isn't bad for society.

The whole thing was BS. Covid 19, defined as that which initially hit the US in Feb 2020, was a two month normal flu cycle and was completely gone by May of 2020.

It killed max 40k in America, max.

Every other noise on the subject is complete deliberate fraud by the Zionist Fascists who wanted to use absentee ballot fraud to get rid of Trump...

RFK Jr makes a lot of sense when he speaks. That is probably what is confusing you.

• Banned
People conflate things .

The Murderous Fraud Vax is a huge problem and it will continue to help RFKjr as more innocent American victims of evil vax mandates end up maimed or dead.

The simple truth is that those who still believe the entire "official version" of Covid and the vax are IQ under 5 morons who probably also believe the Co2 fraud...
Damn that science!

The whole thing was BS. Covid 19, defined as that which initially hit the US in Feb 2020, was a two month normal flu cycle and was completely gone by May of 2020.
PEople like you shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as normal people.

RFK Jr is an annoying little mosquito man, but that doesn't change the fact that the Dems have a serious problem on their hand with an octogenerian incumbent president who's polling in the low 40s on a stellar day. If a recession hits, Biden's toast. You could put Jared Fogle against him and Fogle would win from his pedo prison cell if there's a hard recession.

Fudging data is not science
Fraud is not science
Being a parroting MORON does not make you pro science, it makes you a...

Cute And Sweet Parrot Pictures - 25dip

This is not a conspiracy theory thread.

Take your little minded thoughts and go suck up some toilet water

Forum List

Back