Like I already said... Russia cannot actually be sanctioned.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
And that is because they have China who controls more US trade than the US does. Laughable no? US bureaucrats can bellow threats all they want from across the pacific...nothing will be done except for some side splitting laughter and a few finger points of disbelief. China has long ago edged us out of world influence....we're just waking up to it these days after being busy putting skirts on men, making white people murderers simple for being white and hating on the people in Blue who make our lives possible.....in the mean time China has been busy chopping our legs off and they are nearly chopped.

JO

Last edited:
And that is because they have China who controls more US trade than the US does. Laughable no? US bureaucrats can bellow threats all they want from across the pacific...nothing will be done except for some side splitting laughter and a few finger points of disbelief. China has long ago edged us out of world influence....we're just waking up to it these days after being busy putting skirts on men, making white people murderers simple for being white and hating on the people in Blue who make our lives possible.....in the mean time china has been busy chopping our legs off and they are nearly chopped.

JO

Perhaps we lowly average human sheep should no longer think of our world in terms of sovereign nations in control of . . . anything, really. People are so quick to forget, it seems, what went down in spring of 2020, just two years past, when just about every so-called sovereign nation on this planet moved together in lockstep in implementing COVID-19 restrictions and mandates on their own citizens. Why, it was almost as if sovereign nations no longer existed and we were all living together under the whims of a single, planetwide government.

Which brings me to my next suggestion/theory. Perhaps whoever pulls the strings of power at the global level wants or needs all of us sheep people to believe sovereign nations still exist, sort of like rooting for our favorite sports teams believing in sovereign nations gives us all some national brand for which to cheer on, on the global stage.

What next or near future calamity will trigger a lockstep response in all "sovereign" nations similar to the COVID response? Who can say? Keep calm and panic . . .

If Russia turns to China in desperation China will butt rape them. It's a deal with the devil.

Perhaps we lowly average human sheep should no longer think of our world in terms of sovereign nations in control of . . . anything, really. People are so quick to forget, it seems, what went down in spring of 2020, just two years past, when just about every so-called sovereign nation on this planet moved together in lockstep in implementing COVID-19 restrictions and mandates on their own citizens. Why, it was almost as if sovereign nations no longer existed and we were all living together under the whims of a single, planetwide government.

Which brings me to my next suggestion/theory. Perhaps whoever pulls the strings of power at the global level wants or needs all of us sheep people to believe sovereign nations still exist, sort of like rooting for our favorite sports teams believing in sovereign nations gives us all some national brand for which to cheer on, on the global stage.

What next or near future calamity will trigger a lockstep response in all "sovereign" nations similar to the COVID response? Who can say? Keep calm and panic . . .
Indeed it is food for thought...

If Russia turns to China in desperation China will butt rape them. It's a deal with the devil.
Dunno....maybe....maybe not ...
One thing I know for sure...
The rise of a Sino-Russo cooperative spells Doom for Taiwan.

And that is because they have China who controls more US trade than the US does. Laughable no? US bureaucrats can bellow threats all they want from across the pacific...nothing will be done except for some side splitting laughter and a few finger points of disbelief. China has long ago edged us out of world influence....we're just waking up to it these days after being busy putting skirts on men, making white people murderers simple for being white and hating on the people in Blue who make our lives possible.....in the mean time China has been busy chopping our legs off and they are nearly chopped.

JO
Can't sanction a country that doesn't have anything in the first place

Dunno....maybe....maybe not ...
One thing I know for sure...
The rise of a Sino-Russo cooperative spells Doom for Taiwan.
Think about the Hitler-Stalin alliance for a moment. How did that turn out? These people aren't looking for an alliance, they are looking for an edge.

JO
You are aware of those that control things like the internet or money on a world scale?

You can’t hurt Russia .. ukraine needs to submit

Or perhaps we were really in the midst of a dangerous pandemic and a lot of the world came together. I don’t put much stock in irrational fears, when we had good reason for fear of a massive epidemic. FYI, total worldwide deaths: 6,044,856.

JO
Have you checked the Ruble lately?

How about the Russian commercial air industry?

Just two examples. Sanctions are hurting Russia.

Or perhaps we were really in the midst of a dangerous pandemic and a lot of the world came together. I don’t put much stock in irrational fears, when we had good reason for fear of a massive epidemic. FYI, total worldwide deaths: 6,044,856.
Allegedly....
I haven't done the number study yet but sometime in the near future going to research the average global death rate a daily basis compare it to the full span pandemics numbers see how they match up. I'm thinking there is little to no difference.

Have you checked the Ruble lately?

How about the Russian commercial air industry?

Just two examples. Sanctions are hurting Russia.
Only if you measure it by the dollar system. The average Russian doesn't seem to be noticing anything at all. It's possible that China has already begun large scale economic transactions in the Petro-Yuan... This would facilitate enormous transfers of goods and services overland between Russia and China something that would be nearly impossible for the rest of the world to monitor should they choose to hide it. The absolutely hilarious bellowing from the White House warning China not to help Russia is a very dangerous weapon because it poses the very real possibility that the Chinese May laugh themselves to death. I am quite tickled however to see that some of the Russian oligarchs, super high criminals that they are, are getting their asses kicked financially and some of their expatriate dwelling places. To never get enough of that actually!

Jo

Only if you measure it by the dollar system. The average Russian doesn't seem to be noticing anything at all. It's possible that China has already begun large scale economic transactions in the Petro-Yuan... This would facilitate enormous transfers of goods and services overland between Russia and China something that would be nearly impossible for the rest of the world to monitor should they choose to hide it. The absolutely hilarious bellowing from the White House warning China not to help Russia is a very dangerous weapon because it poses the very real possibility that the Chinese May laugh themselves to death. I am quite tickled however to see that some of the Russian oligarchs super high criminals that they are are getting their asses kicked financially and some of their expatriate dwelling places. To never get enough of that actually!

Jo
The Chinese are broke and have serious money problems so I doubt they help much.

Only if you measure it by the dollar system. The average Russian doesn't seem to be noticing anything at all. It's possible that China has already begun large scale economic transactions in the Petro-Yuan... This would facilitate enormous transfers of goods and services overland between Russia and China something that would be nearly impossible for the rest of the world to monitor should they choose to hide it. The absolutely hilarious bellowing from the White House warning China not to help Russia is a very dangerous weapon because it poses the very real possibility that the Chinese May laugh themselves to death.

Only if you measure it by the dollar system. The average Russian doesn't seem to be noticing anything at all. It's possible that China has already begun large scale economic transactions in the Petro-Yuan... This would facilitate enormous transfers of goods and services overland between Russia and China something that would be nearly impossible for the rest of the world to monitor should they choose to hide it. The absolutely hilarious bellowing from the White House warning China not to help Russia is a very dangerous weapon because it poses the very real possibility that the Chinese May laugh themselves to death.
If China helps out Russia it will be in the same way a loan-shark helps out broke people.

The Chinese are broke and have serious money problems so I doubt they help much.
The Chinese have too many mouths to feed.... That however does not mean that they are broke in a real sense. However judging from the amount of American debt that they are holding if China is broke then America is broker.

If China helps out Russia it will be in the same way a loan-shark helps out broke people.
It seems that's already happening... massive amounts of Russian wheat are being transferred over to China in return for financing of the Ukraine war.... I don't say that the Russian economy is healthy but I do say that it's not nearly in the death rattle that the West thinks it's in.

Forum List

Back