Lies of a "Black" Former President

No one is telling you your vote for Trump is futile and wasted. Sorry, I don't see any news stories anywhere stating this. You are free to vote for whomever you'd like in this country. People are just pointing out that he's unpopular, down in the polls, and likely to lose this year.

The Lame Stream Media has been telling the people this since Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator 5 years ago.

Sure, Donald J. Trump might lose to simple minded, senile Uncle Joe Biden. But it doesn't mean that resisting the Biden Regime isn't important.

No they haven't. They've just pointed out what everyone who is rational and sane can see. He's a liar, a cheat, a fraud, and incompetent. This isn't news.
Trump is going to lose because he's unpopular. A blown response to a pandemic that's killed 152K+ and resulted in 30-50 million unemployed might do that.

President Trump's response to the Pandemic was on target. He built temporary hospitals, sailed naval hospital ships into NY harbor, got tens of thousands of ventilators built.

He counseled the people to wash their hands after using the can, worked on tremendous new treatments like hydroxychloroquine which is being used by top doctors to tremendous effect, and allowed states to lock down and force people into masks.

I'm not sure what else you would want the President to do. He is a President, not an emperor. He can't force you to wash your hands after crapping.

Voter suppression is a myth that democrats will be perpetuating till the end of time

Who are these people who are discouraging Blacks from voting?

Those who shut down polls and numbers of voting booths in minority neighborhoods
Those who discourage extended voting
Those who demand unnecessary identification

View attachment 369420
Those who want to make sure the votes are fair and square you mean. Most of those neighborhoods are blue areas controlled by politically blue people.

If demanding voter ID is "suppression" or "discouragement," then what is it when ID is required to enter a federal government building? to get on a plane? Who is trying to discourage Negroes from flying? (and taking their money)?

Former President Barack Hussein Obama, in his eulogy of John Lewis mentioned the ongoing fight against, "...those who are doing their darnedest to discourage people from voting."

Of course, he is not talking about "people," he is talking about Black Democrats, and those who are doing their best [my word] to discourage Black people from voting. I call BULLSHIT. Who are these people who are discouraging Blacks from voting? Where are they? What are they doing? They must be utter failures, because Black people are voting in numbers greater than ever. I cannot even imagine an American Black person saying, "Oh, I don't think I'll vote this year...I'm just so discouraged."

In fact, the President's political opponents want to ENCOURAGE Black people to vote - to vote for the person who did more in three years to advance their interests in the United States than anyone since Abraham Lincoln, rather than a political hack who has accomplished nothing for anyone but his sons in nearly half a century sucking at the Government's teat.

But there IS a movement on the Left to discourage people from voting. What else would you suppose about the constant publication of bogus and nearly meaningless polls showing that Our Beloved President doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the election? They are not news. They are not relevant. They have been shown historically not only to be pointless, but to be WRONG (HRC had a greater lead over Trump at this time in 2016 than Biden has now). And yet day after day, Trump supporters are bombarded with "news" stories telling us how our votes for Trump will be futile and wasted. That's actually what it means to be "discouraged."

So what are we to make of the most brilliant man ever to reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, when he promises to continue to fight people and forces that do not exist? Could it be that he is just one more lying Democrat political hack? SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Why do white trump supporters keep lying like this? Trump has done nothing for blacks. Clinton never had this kind of lead over trump and there was no mismanaged pandemic killing people that the president didn't wait until it hit republican states to start thinking about doing something. Obama spoke the truth. So give on the gaslighting son, blacks know what's up. And it ain't trump.

Who are these people who are discouraging Blacks from voting?

Those who shut down polls and numbers of voting booths in minority neighborhoods
Those who discourage extended voting
Those who demand unnecessary identification

View attachment 369420
Those who want to make sure the votes are fair and square you mean. Most of those neighborhoods are blue areas controlled by politically blue people.
Republicans don't want fair and square.

If demanding voter ID is "suppression" or "discouragement," then what is it when ID is required to enter a federal government building? to get on a plane? Who is trying to discourage Negroes from flying? (and taking their money)?
The courts have ruled on this matter. This is not just about an id.

Forum List

Back