Libs on Justice Scalia

Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death…

Not surprising. As the source says, “Keepin' it classy.”

Read them @ Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death… | Weasel Zippers

Where do you see "Libs"?

In fact where do you see any attribution at all?

I see a single image anyone can make up. Doesn't even have names on it.

You can't recognize simple journalistic masturbation?

Really, that's all it takes to make a point on you?

BrooklynBridgeForSale.jpg

Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death…

Read them @ Libs Spew Venom: “Racist,” “Bigot,” “Asshole,” “Homophobe” Among Top Words Used To Describe Justice Scalia After His Death… | Weasel Zippers

Where do you see "Libs"?

Try getting out more Pogo.

From the Article....THIS is their "proof"

Screen-Shot-2016-02-14-at-7.06.41-PM.png

Circles with words and numbers is proof of something...I'm guessing proof of graphic design

Where do you see "Libs"?

Try getting out more Pogo.

See that second bridge in the background?

I can throw that in.

Why are you surprised? There are liberals and there are adults. The overlap between these two groups is almost nonexistent. I mean, just look at this forum. What is the ONE group that prides itself on parading around in clown makeup and derailing any conversation it doesn't like?

Libs are so predictable. They will inject a little bit of propaganda any chance they get. Most news outlets show the standard press photo of Justice Scalia. My computer news feed headline (always left wing) had a photo of an angry looking Scalia with his mouth open.

From the Article....THIS is their "proof"

Screen-Shot-2016-02-14-at-7.06.41-PM.png

Circles with words and numbers is proof of something...I'm guessing proof of graphic design

Yeah, but it's also proof he's got both red AND blue to work with at the same time.

That's gotta be impressive to simple minds like the OP.

Breaking news: Peolple on the Internet are assholes.

Where's your proof, LIb? You need a colored square with circles and numbers on it.

I mean this ain't the minor leagues -- this is Duh Bubble. Yer gonna have to bring it. With colors and emotional hooks and a nice snarky bold font. That's what "evidence" means.

:rofl:

Libs are so predictable. They will inject a little bit of propaganda any chance they get. Most news outlets show the standard press photo of Justice Scalia. My computer news feed headline (always left wing)day af had a photo of an angry looking Scalia with his mouth open.

If you were around here Saturday you got to witness several libs here that were having a good time with his death.

what is it about dying that makes someone beyond reproach?

do we have to pretend that we liked every asshole that passes away?

scalia made some comments that rubbed some people the wrong way. dying doesn't erase that. i think it's poor form to harp on the sins of a dead man, but i also don't beatify someone because they reach room temperature

Where's your proof, LIb? You need a colored square with circles and numbers on it.

I mean this ain't the minor leagues -- this is Duh Bubble. Yer gonna have to bring it. With colors and emotional hooks and a nice snarky bold font. That's what "evidence" means.

Do I know if everyone of those people were libs? Of course not. I am also it going to pretend that I have not read some nasty comments about his passing, though. Here and elsewhere on the Internet. Again, people are assholes. lol

Do I know if everyone of those people were libs? Of course not. I am also it going to pretend that I have not read some nasty comments about his passing, though. Here and elsewhere on the Internet. Again, people are assholes. lol

Yeah well when you put that into a nice colored graph with random numbers, fabricated quotes and no attribution at all, I'll buy it. We gots standards here on the innernets. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back