Libertarian Candidate Lands Dig at Trump...

My major beef with Trump and Republicans is that they DONT defend their principles and actions very well at all.

This, exactly this, is my primary objection to Trump. I think the reason he is so bad at defending his principles is because, in reality, he has none. He parrots right wing talk show gossip, because you "dance with the one that brung ya", but they aren't genuine convictions for him, and he doesn't even understand them. When called upon to defend conservative principles he makes a complete ass out of himself, as well as dragging conservative principles down with him.

Oh and she supports employers ability to hire illegals.

I can not stress how much she can fuck off and....

Guess what dude? Companies ALREADY hire illegals. We'd have no meat packers or janitors without them..

And it's sad it takes a libertarian to tell ya THIS BUT -- the Dems/Repubs have had 30 years to enforce THEIR LAW -- that hiring illegals is ILLEGAL..

Have they DONE THAT? NO !!! They could STOP IT COLD overnight -- but they haven't.. WHY IS THAT?

Realize that I'm NOT jazzed by "our" choice this year.. May not support her.. But I just got an email blast from Jo Jorgensen landing her BEST punch this campaign at Trump's whine that the Commission on Political Debates (CPD) is "picking on him"....

Jorgensen to Trump: Join the club!

Libertarian for President Jo Jorgensen finds it hilarious that Trump accuses the CPD of trying to silence him

GREENVILLE, S.C.— “Join the club, President Trump,” said Dr. Jo Jorgensen, Libertarian for president in response to his claim that the Commission on Presidential debates is “trying to silence” him. “The CPD, along with its Democratic and Republican colluders – including you, have been silencing the Libertarian Party for decades. Your hypocritical criticism of your own co-conspirators is hilarious.”

The Commission on Presidential Debates consists of well-connected Democrats and Republicans who conspire every election with media elites to set debate rules that deliberately exclude alternative party competitors
Since billionaire Ross Perot was in the presidential debates in 1992, the CPD has required presidential candidates to poll an average of fifteen percent in polls by five pre-selected polling firms – a percentage that was carefully calculated to make it virtually impossible for an outsider to qualify.

Those same Democrats and Republicans allow presidential candidates to participate in primary election debates with poll numbers as low as one percent.

“Do you want to show some consistency for a change, President Trump?” asked Jorgensen. “Tell the CPD to set rules that accommodate all viable candidates for president.”

Jo Jorgensen is the only alternative-party candidate for president who is on the ballot in all fifty states, plus the District of Columbia -- in spite of rules set by Democratic and Republican lawmakers to make it very difficult to achieve this.

Think I had more faith in national campaigns back when the League of Women Voters were in charge of debates.
This is just one more insult to people's confidence in our election systems.. This election night is gonna look like 3rd world politics with all the ad hoc partisan hacking that PUTIN wishes he COULD have done...
Since when is “Me too!” A successful dig at someone?

Well, I'll explain it for you. Trump is a member of the Republicans, who, along with the Democrats, form a duopoly in the US. They've gone to great lengths to ensure their mutual dominance, making it nearly impossible for genuine alternatives to emerge. As a member of the duopoly, Trump is invited to the debates, while others are excluded.

Jorgensen is just say "How does it feel to get the other end of the stick, douchebag?"
In case you hadn’t noticed Trump doesn’t seem very welcome in this dualopoly does he? So the slight seems at minimum misplaced.

dblack gave a better answer than I did.. And as far as Trump not "BEING" in the duopoly -- HE BOUGHT HIS WAY IN.. The same way that Hillary bailed the DNC out of bankruptcy in 2016 to be the TITULAR HEAD of that side of the Coke/Pepsi franchise..

Guess what dude? Companies ALREADY hire illegals. We'd have no meat packers or janitors without them..

And it's sad it takes a libertarian to tell ya THIS BUT -- the Dems/Repubs have had 30 years to enforce THEIR LAW -- that hiring illegals is ILLEGAL..

Have they DONE THAT? NO !!! They could STOP IT COLD overnight -- but they haven't.. WHY IS THAT?
Chamber of Commerce............and DNC wanting voters.............

Not a hard question.............they want the cheap labor and the votes..........

Social Security office and IRS knows millions of them.............on the record and where they work..........identity theft out the wazoo...........and don't care because they are paying taxes............

Target that using the Reagan Act and I9 form in mass and it's over with.

Realize that I'm NOT jazzed by "our" choice this year.. May not support her.. But I just got an email blast from Jo Jorgensen landing her BEST punch this campaign at Trump's whine that the Commission on Political Debates (CPD) is "picking on him"....

Libertarian for President Jo Jorgensen finds it hilarious that Trump accuses the CPD of trying to silence him

GREENVILLE, S.C.— “Join the club, President Trump,” said Dr. Jo Jorgensen, Libertarian for president in response to his claim that the Commission on Presidential debates is “trying to silence” him. “The CPD, along with its Democratic and Republican colluders – including you, have been silencing the Libertarian Party for decades. Your hypocritical criticism of your own co-conspirators is hilarious.”

The Commission on Presidential Debates consists of well-connected Democrats and Republicans who conspire every election with media elites to set debate rules that deliberately exclude alternative party competitors
Since billionaire Ross Perot was in the presidential debates in 1992, the CPD has required presidential candidates to poll an average of fifteen percent in polls by five pre-selected polling firms – a percentage that was carefully calculated to make it virtually impossible for an outsider to qualify.

Those same Democrats and Republicans allow presidential candidates to participate in primary election debates with poll numbers as low as one percent.

“Do you want to show some consistency for a change, President Trump?” asked Jorgensen. “Tell the CPD to set rules that accommodate all viable candidates for president.”

Jo Jorgensen is the only alternative-party candidate for president who is on the ballot in all fifty states, plus the District of Columbia -- in spite of rules set by Democratic and Republican lawmakers to make it very difficult to achieve this.

Think I had more faith in national campaigns back when the League of Women Voters were in charge of debates.
This is just one more insult to people's confidence in our election systems.. This election night is gonna look like 3rd world politics with all the ad hoc partisan hacking that PUTIN wishes he COULD have done...

It's the irony of the fact is that Trump doesn't HAVE to go collect 30 or 60K signatures in each state to QUALIFY for 50 state status.. And 50 state STATUS SHOULD get you into the debates. We exhaust funds and volunteers every 4 years on BALLOT ACCESS before campaign even begins. And 1/2 of that is fighting court challenges from the DNC/RNC on our ballot qualification...

And it's not a "me too" -- because all the Dem/Repubs have to do is SHOW UP !!!! We even pay for our OWN PRIMARY process. Which is what ALL "parties" should be required to do...

Why are WE paying for functions of JUST TWO PARTIES?
Every political affiliation test I take puts me firmly libertarian. So I get it to a point. But if the communists can work for their goals within the democrat party. Why the hell cant libertarians do the same on the Republican side? Promote candidates under that flag and steer the policy more to our liking. No libertarian candidate is taking votes from the democrats. They just fuck up the one side they could have more influence on.

It's the irony of the fact is that Trump doesn't HAVE to go collect 30 or 60K signatures in each state to QUALIFY for 50 state status.. And 50 state STATUS SHOULD get you into the debates. We exhaust funds and volunteers every 4 years on BALLOT ACCESS before campaign even begins. And 1/2 of that is fighting court challenges from the DNC/RNC on our ballot qualification...

And it's not a "me too" -- because all the Dem/Repubs have to do is SHOW UP !!!! We even pay for our OWN PRIMARY process. Which is what ALL "parties" should be required to do...

Why are WE paying for functions of JUST TWO PARTIES?
Every political affiliation test I take puts me firmly libertarian. So I get it to a point. But if the communists can work for their goals within the democrat party. Why the hell cant libertarians do the same on the Republican side? Promote candidates under that flag and steer the policy more to our liking. No libertarian candidate is taking votes from the democrats. They just fuck up the one side they could have more influence on.
Third party candidates got Billy boy Clinton elected............Not that we need any more Bushes or Clintons or Roves............but it is REALITY..............

I would love to have the original constitution back...........and enumerated powers in the gov't..........that is NOT POSSIBLE.........unless we pull out the guns.....and TAKE IT BACK..........the establishment will not allow it................

And it is FATASY that the libertarian party can stop it.

No libertarian candidate is taking votes from the democrats.

No Libertarian candidate is "taking" votes from anyone. Such a claim presumes that the votes were someone else's property to begin with. It's closer to the truth to observe that Republicans steal votes from Libertarians, with the "lesser-of-two-evils" threat.

Every political affiliation test I take puts me firmly libertarian. So I get it to a point. But if the communists can work for their goals within the democrat party. Why the hell cant libertarians do the same on the Republican side?

Because Repubs are AFRAID of sticking to principles.. They MOUTH the words about freedom/liberty but then they pull HEINOUSLY stupid shit.. Give you one example why "we're not Republicans"..

In the middle of finding out about the biggest political scandal of our lifetimes -- this cabal at FBI/CIA/DNI misuse of the NSA Domestic Spying machine to INTERFERE WITH AN ELECTION -- those wart assed wimps ALL VOTE TO RENEW THE PATRIOT ACT -- and even DROPPED consideration of amendments by Rand Paul and others to PROTECT AMERICA CITIZENS from full out Domestic Spying and general abuse of that monstrous capability.. That is UN-FUCKING-UNFORGIVEABLE..

Be a cold day in hell that I depend on them to STAND UP for "freedom and Civil Liberties".. You guys should be FUMING that 4 years later -- only ONE PERSON has been indicted and NO CHANGES to FISA court on the horizon.. You guys SUCK at being brave...

Apologies for the fuckin rant... Don't ask me why I'm NOT a Republican.. I've got 20 more examples ready to pull.... Nothing personal... Just hit a nerve..

Don't care. If ANYONE supports the hiring of illegals in this election they are automatically disqualified from any reasonable consideration.

Its also illegal to rob banks but people still do it. When is your next bank robbery scheduled?

My major beef with Trump and Republicans is that they DONT defend their principles and actions very well at all.

This, exactly this, is my primary objection to Trump. I think the reason he is so bad at defending his principles is because, in reality, he has none. He parrots right wing talk show gossip, because you "dance with the one that brung ya", but they aren't genuine convictions for him, and he doesn't even understand them. When called upon to defend conservative principles he makes a complete ass out of himself, as well as dragging conservative principles down with him.

I think you misunderstand Trump.. He has his OWN principles. Not exactly the same set as the Repub party.. And in order to GOVERN -- he decides on what he HAS TO DO to solve problems and fulfill campaign promises to the voters. I actually think that form of "popularism" is OK, totally benign and commendable... And Libertarians ought to LEARN to "focus THEIR principles" on making promises and solving actual problems.. Rather than FRIGHTENING folks with IDEALS that dont stand a chance of being accomplished..

Don't care. If ANYONE supports the hiring of illegals in this election they are automatically disqualified from any reasonable consideration.

I just told you that BOTH Repubs and Dems SUPPORT HIRING ILLEGALS.. Otherwise -- sometime in the past 30 years -- they would have ENFORCED THE EXISTING LAW that makes that illegal..

Problem solved overnight.. But BOTH parties (until Trump) have RELIED on letting polarizing issues FESTER and promote their duolopy Mexican Wrestling Federation..

In the middle of finding out about the biggest political scandal of our lifetimes -- this cabal at FBI/CIA/DNI misuse of the NSA Domestic Spying machine to INTERFERE WITH AN ELECTION -- those wart assed wimps ALL VOTE TO RENEW THE PATRIOT ACT -- and even DROPPED consideration of amendments by Rand Paul and others to PROTECT AMERICA CITIZENS from full out Domestic Spying and general abuse of that monstrous capability.. That is UN-FUCKING-UNFORGIVEABLE..
Yes the Patriot ACT is BS...........did it fool me........yup........did the abuse of it's power show that it should be ABOLISHED .........YES.

Be a cold day in hell that I depend on them to STAND UP for "freedom and Civil Liberties".. You guys should be FUMING that 4 years later -- only ONE PERSON has been indicted and NO CHANGES to FISA court on the horizon.. You guys SUCK at being brave...
I like your posts................but that be brave stuff .......dog doesn't hunt with me.........The Tea Party tried to take some out.........took a few and then it was hyjacked by the establishment.

Be BRAVE........show me the 20 million people ready to do that and I'll join you.

No Libertarian candidate is "taking" votes from anyone. Such a claim presumes that the votes were someone else's property to begin with. It's closer to the truth to observe that Republicans steal votes from Libertarians, with the "lesser-of-two-evils" threat.
Your votes are useless..............I learned my lesson with Yoda..........that isn't reality whether you like it or not.

It is not my problem you bought the beans for the bean stalk and it didn't work.

It is the lesser of two evils. One of them is going to run the country no matter how you feel about it. The only given in any election is the libertarian candidate is going to lose. That’s a fact. The decision to be made is do you fuck over the lesser of two evils over your standards, or do you actually help the greater evil by doing that.

Every political affiliation test I take puts me firmly libertarian. So I get it to a point. But if the communists can work for their goals within the democrat party. Why the hell cant libertarians do the same on the Republican side?

Because Repubs are AFRAID of sticking to principles.. They MOUTH the words about freedom/liberty but then they pull HEINOUSLY stupid shit.. Give you one example why "we're not Republicans"..

Apologies for the fuckin rant... Don't ask me why I'm NOT a Republican.. I've got 20 more examples ready to pull.... Nothing personal... Just hit a nerve..
Because Repubs are AFRAID of sticking to principles..

Wrong.

Most republicans are progressives who lie about their principles.

It is the lesser of two evils. One of them is going to run the country no matter how you feel about it. The only given in any election is the libertarian candidate is going to lose. That’s a fact. The decision to be made is do you fuck over the lesser of two evils over your standards, or do you actually help the greater evil by doing that.
BaalMephes.jpg

We do all the time.. When we run in districts where the Dems dont even FIELD a candidate we do much better than in districts so heavily Democrats that the REPUBS don't field a candidate.. This idea that we steal ONLY Repubs is a myth propagated to keep folks like you from supporting viable Libertarian candidates.

And this year WILL PROVE that. Because Jorgensen is more AN ANARCHIST than she is a Libertarian.. We've had to contend with that for a LONG time and now she's putting us in a different portion of our "political spectrum" of support.,.. She SOUNDS a bit like BLM -- Green Party.. You'll see.

Because Repubs are AFRAID of sticking to principles..

Wrong.

Most republicans are progressives who lie about their principles.

OK -- think about that -- we're BOTH right as usual.. LOL....

Forum List

Back