Liberia: Ruling Party Calls For Castration Of Men Who Engage in Rape

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mulbah Morlu, chairman of the ruling Coalition for Democratic Change (CDC), is recommending a legislation that would call for chemical castration of men who rape. According to him, such is the practice by some states in the United States.

On Thursday, the CDC chairman called for the fight against rape to be depoliticize and called for a holistic fight to discourage the practice. He also warned partisans and members of the CDC to speak against the “evil practice.”

According to Morlu, those who commit rape are monsters and they should have no place in society. He further described the practice of rape in Liberia as a reprehensible culture that must be discouraged.

“Rape is happening in schools, courts room, and public offices and even in the churches,” he said.

Chemical castration has a monthly cost associated with it. I think that's the drawback. I don't know how much it costs in the States versus other countries.

Mulbah Morlu, chairman of the ruling Coalition for Democratic Change (CDC), is recommending a legislation that would call for chemical castration of men who rape. According to him, such is the practice by some states in the United States.

On Thursday, the CDC chairman called for the fight against rape to be depoliticize and called for a holistic fight to discourage the practice. He also warned partisans and members of the CDC to speak against the “evil practice.”

According to Morlu, those who commit rape are monsters and they should have no place in society. He further described the practice of rape in Liberia as a reprehensible culture that must be discouraged.

“Rape is happening in schools, courts room, and public offices and even in the churches,” he said.

Chemical castration has a monthly cost associated with it. I think that's the drawback. I don't know how much it costs in the States versus other countries.
This isn't a bad idea.

Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a radiator hose?

A8448698-1.jpg

This isn't a bad idea.
Nope. For some it's perfect. But, it isn't about sex. It's about power and then it's a false sense of security.

Chemical castration has a monthly cost associated with it.

It's reversible so if they stop taking the drugs, then they can continue raping again.

One whack with a big machete would be more effective. How about a lower body guillotine? Just the sound playback would be discouraging.

CUT IT OUT What is chemical castration, how does it work and was it used on Michael Jackson?

This isn't a bad idea.
Heck with chemical castration. I have no problem what so ever with surgical castration for rapists and do not even care if the blade is sharp or clean.

This isn't a bad idea.
Heck with chemical castration. I have no problem what so ever with surgical castration for rapists and do not even care if the blade is sharp or clean.
THAT would work, as well.

This isn't a bad idea.
Agree. We should do it here.

This isn't a bad idea.
The Democrats would say it's racist.

Rape is bad

but so is false charges of rape

Both men and women can be dangerous

This isn't a bad idea.
The Democrats would say it's racist.
You are a moron.

Forum List

Back