Liberals, what are your actual standards? What do you really believe?

Why would any liberal take your condescending post seriously?

Tissue? You can't answer the question. If you could, you'd be glad to obliterate me with examples. That's why you're going the deflection path.

You did however give a great example of my point. You write smug, condescending crap all the time. Suddenly you're a sensitive soul who can't answer a question that doesn't rub your belly and scratch your neck. Note your posts will not follow this standard you discovered for me ...

You want me to answer your question after calling liberals amoral? Why would I take you seriously?

Hey, do me a favor and find a thread I started where I insulted conservatives and pretended I wanted to have a serious discussion about your beliefs. Good luck.

I'm going to run out of tissues for you at this rate. And I've never seen you say to a liberal their snotty post is snotty ever. And you write completely vacuous crap all over the board like you are now. This is again a standard you hold yourself and other liberals to not one iota. All you have done so far is prove my point. You created a standard for your political enemies. You don't do it, you don't ask it of other Democrats.

And I didn't ask for a serious discussion, I asked you to provide me examples proving me wrong. And so far, the entire left is 0 fer on that. I set it up so you could shove it in my fat face if I'm wrong. All you've done so far is show I'm right

Your thread is a steaming pile of shit. It's like you started it for the sole purpose of feeling better about yourself at the expense of others. Why would I pretend this thread is for any other purpose?

So why don't you list a bunch of standards you do hold yourself and other Democrats to and shove my question in my fat lying face? Because .... YOU CAN'T!

Well, for starters I think I already shoved your post up your fat lying face or however you wish to address yourself.

What liberals or conservatives for that matter think are strewn throughout this board, you should try reading them. This thread of yours isn't intended to discuss anything, it's just Kaz lashing out at liberals attempting to make them feel stupid because Kaz has no self esteem to handle a normal conversation asking what others believe, He has to frame the conversation to his benefit and put liberals on the defensive.

I notice liberals are running away and hiding. Despite their endless standards for Republicans, they can't name a standard they apply to themselves. That is the accurate answer, no answer

No, they probably just saw right through your obvious baiting.

Only an idiot would actually believe that you are looking for a serious intellectual discussion.

Read any of your discussions where you pretend to be an anarchist and can't answer simple questions.

But on this, you're amazing. You are demonstrating exactly my point. You post on the board all the time, and suddenly a standard has emerged for me you don't apply ever to yourself or other Democrats.

EXACTLY my point, thank you.

:thanks:

Read any of your discussions where you pretend to be an anarchist and can't answer simple questions.

But on this, you're amazing. You are demonstrating exactly my point. You post on the board all the time, and suddenly a standard has emerged for me you don't apply ever to yourself or other Democrats.

tumblr_mrvsvatiM91qjptfbo1_500.gif

I notice liberals are running away and hiding. Despite their endless standards for Republicans, they can't name a standard they apply to themselves. That is the accurate answer, no answer

No, they probably just saw right through your obvious baiting.

Only an idiot would actually believe that you are looking for a serious intellectual discussion.

Onyx isn't a Democrat, you'd know that if you'd actually read other peoples' posts.

Libs want everyone to be equal.

It's not fair that some people have more money than other people.

Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say. I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

What principles do you believe in. Here's what you mean. That means you would apply them to yourself, and you would apply them to other Democrats. My contention is there are no standards that you apply to yourselves. So, here's your chance. Prove me wrong. Name the standards. Name standards that if another Democrat said you'd lose it. You'd call them out and blast them.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...

I thought you said you were an independent? Obviously, you're just another dishonest Repug.

Liberals don't want to elect a dangerous, unqualified racist fanatic like Trump as President because democracy will end in this country and there will be no more Presidential elections. There's the answer to your question, Repug goober.

You're voting for a lying, corrupt, deceptive, scandalous war mongering neocon who actually voted for the iraq war and has completely turned the ME into a powder keg through her and the incompetent idiot in office's policies.

You can't provide one answer, where are you going to find a second one?

Now run along and apply another standard to Republicans you don't hold yourself or other Democrats to

Tissue? You can't answer the question. If you could, you'd be glad to obliterate me with examples. That's why you're going the deflection path.

You did however give a great example of my point. You write smug, condescending crap all the time. Suddenly you're a sensitive soul who can't answer a question that doesn't rub your belly and scratch your neck. Note your posts will not follow this standard you discovered for me ...

You want me to answer your question after calling liberals amoral? Why would I take you seriously?

Hey, do me a favor and find a thread I started where I insulted conservatives and pretended I wanted to have a serious discussion about your beliefs. Good luck.

I'm going to run out of tissues for you at this rate. And I've never seen you say to a liberal their snotty post is snotty ever. And you write completely vacuous crap all over the board like you are now. This is again a standard you hold yourself and other liberals to not one iota. All you have done so far is prove my point. You created a standard for your political enemies. You don't do it, you don't ask it of other Democrats.

And I didn't ask for a serious discussion, I asked you to provide me examples proving me wrong. And so far, the entire left is 0 fer on that. I set it up so you could shove it in my fat face if I'm wrong. All you've done so far is show I'm right

Your thread is a steaming pile of shit. It's like you started it for the sole purpose of feeling better about yourself at the expense of others. Why would I pretend this thread is for any other purpose?
And is there a right answer? Lol

And is there a right answer? Lol

:dunno:

Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say. I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

What principles do you believe in. Here's what you mean. That means you would apply them to yourself, and you would apply them to other Democrats. My contention is there are no standards that you apply to yourselves. So, here's your chance. Prove me wrong. Name the standards. Name standards that if another Democrat said you'd lose it. You'd call them out and blast them.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...

I thought you said you were an independent? Obviously, you're just another dishonest Repug.

Liberals don't want to elect a dangerous, unqualified racist fanatic like Trump as President because democracy will end in this country and there will be no more Presidential elections. There's the answer to your question, Repug goober.

You're voting for a lying, corrupt, deceptive, scandalous war mongering neocon who actually voted for the iraq war and has completely turned the ME into a powder keg through her and the incompetent idiot in office's policies.

Even if everything you say about Hillary is true (and it's not even close), she believes in democracy and she would not end democracy. Trump is a dangerous fanatic who would most certainly try to end democracy in this country. He's been talking about inciting violence for weeks if he loses and about changing the First Amendment to limit freedom of the press if he becomes President. Anyone who votes for this man is extremely misguided.

Liberals believe in mooching off others and free handouts, its disgusting. Liberals believe all wealth should be thrown into one pile and divided up even among those who sit on their fat lard ass and don't work. Liberals believe hard work and success should be punished with higher taxes. That's just for starters.

Liberals believe in mooching off others and free handouts, its disgusting. Liberals believe all wealth should be thrown into one pile and divided up even among those who sit on their fat lard ass and don't work. Liberals believe hard work and success should be punished with higher taxes. That's just for starters.

You forgot about the murdering of the babies. That's my favorite part.

Liberals don't murder babies, when you brutally rip limbs the limbs off off 50 million babies and stab them in the brain they call that genocide. Somewhere in hell even Hitler is pointing and saying goddamn even I wasn't that fucking evil.

Even if everything you say about Hillary is true (and it's not even close), she believes in democracy and she would not end democracy. Trump is a dangerous fanatic who would most certainly try to end democracy in this country. He's been talking about inciting violence for weeks if he loses and about changing the First Amendment to limit freedom of the press if he becomes President. Anyone who votes for this man is extremely misguided.

No she doesn't. She hates democracy as much as she hates america and americans.

Of course it is. 50 million plus murdered and counting.

Liberals don't murder babies, when you brutally rip limbs the limbs off off 50 million babies and stab them in the brain they call that genocide. Somewhere in hell even Hitler is pointing and saying goddamn even I wasn't that fucking evil.

I call that 'how to make an omelet step 1'.

Let me know when you're done misconstruing what liberals believe.

I believe it's more of a comparison. It's easy to say, what do you believe? But it becomes much more understandable if you compare what Democrats believe to what Republicans believe. The difference is very stark.

Republicans are anti abortion. Even if it puts the life of the mother in danger or if the child will be born in pain or severely deformed.

Democrats feel pain for the sake of pain is inhumane. They respect the right of the mother to make her own decisions concerning her family. And they want to help the child. Make sure the child has food, shelter, care and a future. Republicans don't care about those things if it's not their child.

Democrats feel there should be help for the elderly. Sometimes, people raise their children and aren't able to make enough to also take care of their own future. It's sad that a couple could raise children to be soldiers who defend the country can't get help back. Remember, Republicans blocked healthcare support for first responders for 10 years after 9/11. It was Hillary Clinton that secured help for those people when she became Senator.

Democrats felt BP should pay for the damage they did to our Gulf. Republicans blocked the Obama administration from having subpoena power for months so they couldn't investigate BP and to give BP time to get their house in order.

Then there's the racism. The GOP is 90% white. The Democrats are everyone else. What does that say? Especially when you see a reduced number of voting locations, fewer days voting, voter suppression, and unlawful intimidation.

So you can see, there are vast differences.

No she doesn't. She hates democracy as much as she hates america and americans.

Keep telling yourself that, goober. You don't even know why you hate Hillary, which is the saddest part. You've been fed lies and innuendo about her for years from the right-wing hate machine and it's now just part of your DNA. You can't give a coherent argument based on facts as to why you hate her and you'll never be able to.

Forum List

Back