Liberals, what are your actual standards? What do you really believe?

Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say.

Tissue, loser?

I know what your sole moral "principle" is, it being "The ends always justify the means, but only for my own side". You've demonstrated that over and over. If any sleaze tactic or authoritarian thuggery pushes the aims of DerPartyRepublikkan, you auto-justify it as good and holy. You even try to pretend you're not a loyal party apparatchik with the libertarian charade, but nobody buys it. And then you get so butthurt when everyone laughs at you.

In contrast, we liberals are people of absolute morality. We don't have different standards for ourselves. And that's why conservatives hate us liberals so. The pure shining light of our moral absolutism causes them physical pain, much like sunlight burning a vampire, so the conservatives lash out at the source of that pain.

I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

And we're saying you're projecting your own completely amoral lifestyle on to your moral betters.

Here's a thought. If you're not lying, name a standard I hold that I don't apply to myself. Got the guts to answer, or will you do your usual squeal and run?

What principles do you believe in.

Here are few examples, all of which will be completely foreign to you.

Don't lie.

Don't steal.

Don't assault people.

Don't be a dick.

Clean up your own messes.

Do your share of the work.

Don't betray your country.

That was easy. And boy howdy does it make you look bad. After all, Trump violates all of those tenets, and most conservatives still adore him. Conservatives plainly don't apply any of those standards to themselves. Democrats do. Moral high ground to the Democrats, as usual.

Now, if I'm wrong about you being a butthurt hypocrite, it should be no problem for you to explain why it's okay that most conservatives suck the ass of a moral leper like Trump. So do so. Or just cry out some insults.

WTF?

You lie incessantly. Your entire party is based on stealing from those who produce to bribe those who don't produce to support power for your corrupt party.

Hillary openly sent her goons out to incite violence at Trump campaigns.

While subjective, Obama is arguably the biggest dick in history, though I admit that twinks really irritate me.

Hillary engaged in treason and you love her.

CLEARLY you have no values and violate the ones you tried to copy from the decent people.
Wow, your vomit comes out as word salad.

Here's the challenge, liberals. I'm calling you amoral liars on everything you say. I'm saying you have no standards that you apply ... to yourself. So this thread is easy. That is if you have any morality at all.

What principles do you believe in. Here's what you mean. That means you would apply them to yourself, and you would apply them to other Democrats. My contention is there are no standards that you apply to yourselves. So, here's your chance. Prove me wrong. Name the standards. Name standards that if another Democrat said you'd lose it. You'd call them out and blast them.

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...
ten-commandments-tablets-5548826.jpg

Trump proudly admits to breaking 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 and 10 again and again. It's not a morality code to Trump, it's a bucket list.

Going after someone's wife. Banging a Playboy centerfold while is wife was pregnant. Stiffing (or as we call it, stealing) his workers, sexual assault and on and on.........

Perhaps you should worry more about your kind. I thought the GOP was the "Party of God". And God would be very, very disappointed.

I'm a Republican! Ouch! Stewie, you're such a wit. That one stung. I wonder why Republicans can grasp not Republican and not Democrat and you can't. I'm thinking they're smarter than you.

And my question had nothing to do with Trump, it was to you. And you whiffed on it. So how do you apply any standards to yourself and Democrats? I'm saying you have no standards you apply. So far you haven't been able to come up with any either.
You only have to read the Democratic platform.
Democrats work to get everyone medical care - Republicans say let them die or we can't help everyone.

Democrats believe education is the path to get one of 5.8 million unfilled jobs. Republicans want to abolish the Department of Education.

Democrats believe people should be able to get an education without extreme debt. Republicans mock education.

Democrats believe we should let women make their own decisions about their body.
Republicans believe a woman's body is owned by the state.

Democrats believe we should help children. Daycare, healthcare, education, and so on.
Republicans only want to help the fetus. After that, fuck it. It's not mine.

Democrats believe disaster victims should be helped.
Republicans believe disaster victims cost to much and should be on their own.

Democrats believe BP should have paid until the entire Gulf is cleaned up.
Republicans blocked Obama from investigating the gulf and citizens should have paid for it.

Democrats believe in equal pay for equal work.
Republicans believe a woman can't do work the same quality as a man.

Democrats believe everyone should have a vote.
Republicans practice voter suppression.

I could go on endlessly with this. And remember, I have video and audio and quotes to back up every single thing I say.

Sure, so now show where you hold Democrats to that standard
There are two sides to everything. I just showed both sides. For instance, equal pay. It was the very first piece of legislation Obama signed when he went into office.

Equal pay is guaranteed by free markets, which you oppose. Go ahead and man yourself a dick because so far you're without one

Free markets guarantee nothing. Yes the free market system is good....but it is also at this time manipulated by the rich and powerful. The laws benefit corpoirate america and they complain they are over regulated. And idiots believe them. The whole thing is a sham.

Yes! A complete kaz meltdown, complete with duplicate posts and pictures! It's notch-carving time. Kaz, you're my sweet little butthurt bitch, and everyone now knows it.

Should you ever manage to locate your missing testicles, address the issues I brought up. Post #230. Or keep running. Though undestand that we'll all be able to track you down easily by following the trail of piddle.

Yes! A complete kaz meltdown, complete with duplicate posts and pictures! It's notch-carving time. Kaz, you're my sweet little butthurt bitch, and everyone now knows it.

Should you ever manage to locate your missing testicles, address the issues I brought up. Post #230. Or keep running. Though undestand that we'll all be able to track you down easily by following the trail of piddle.

Damn, you're really upset. Great!

Forum List

Back