Liberals suffering from "Mommy Syndrome": The reason they hate Tea Party

No, HUGGY, I'm not desperate. Desperation leads nowhere. Determined is the word. See, your issue is you believe the media is the only source of news. History will teach us far far more than the present. Just read your history and vote. Now, if the voting process is rigged for a pre-determined outcome, like pre-war Iraq, Iran and Venezuela are, then well, we have no hope. But so long as we can vote there is hope. 2008 we voted in a huge mistake. And we're paying. But be aware, be active, and spread the word of what we know is true. Good morales, community, responsibility, independence, and modesty. We simply must change the electorate from what we have. We had millions of idiots who were so brainwashed American Idol style that they voted for a black guy who gave a good speech, but knew absolutely nothing about him. An informed electorate won't do that. So, we must aggressively and steadily keep informing people, keep reading our history and just pay attention.

And it's hard to take a serious debate with you when you have so many spelling and grammar errors. We all make a typo here and there, but damn.

Could anyone tell me why service technicians are paid ~$20/hr while the clients are billed ~$125 for their services?

Wow... ever run a business?

Here it is....$20/Hr equals closer to $30/hr when taxes, training and benefits are tacked on. And believe it or not, there is rent on the building, other non-income producing support staff, copy machines, tools, license fees, taxes, vehicles, etc that must be paid for. And.. GASP.... the owners need to make a profit (unlike the gov't) or there really is no reason to be in business. Nobody is going to take the risk of openning a business to "break even".

So.. if your bills = $1,000/month you are willing to be paid only $1,000/month?

I didn't think so.

Last edited:
Guys, have you noticed liberals suffer so badly from what I call "Mommy Syndrome"? Here is how it works:

Liberals never really grew up. Thats why they have this intellectual inferiority complex. Their default answer is to posture themselves as intellectually superior. They insist upon their own intelligence, because they are so uncomfortable with the idea of growing up. You know, just like how 16 year olds always say "Your so stupid, you don't know anything!" (Parents, we've all been there). They want mommy back. Mommy took care of their ills and heartaches. Mommy paid the doctor bills. The food bills. Mommy didn't make them pay rent on the house. Mommy didn't judge them. Mommy just told them how special they were and bought them a new toy every time they cried or got a boo-boo.

Now, 21-50 year old liberals want mommy back. In the form of government. It's why Obama sends tingles up their legs, and why they sometimes forget he's black. They see him, and the government itself, as their new mommy. Mommy will pay their bills. Mommy won't make them pay for the doctor. Or their food. Or car. Or shelter. They can just wake up and play all day, with no worries in the world, and mommy is there to take care of them.

It's one reason liberals also love college so much. Conservatives? Well, we have fun in college. A quick 3.5-4 year spell and we're out of there. Time to work and make a good career. But liberals? Oh they salivate to stay or go back. Not for the education. Partly for the chance to be brainwashed, but also because of what the college provides: Dorms, shelter, free food in the cafeteria, safety, campus nurse, etc. Kind of a sweet combination of mommy and big government.

But, back to my point, if only somehow we could get liberals to grow up a bit, maybe they would be willing to give up the government nipple and put on a pair of work boots for a change. Because, my liberal friends, at some point you have to grow up and become a mommy or daddy yourself. See, us on the right, we've been paying the bills not only for our own children, but for you people also. And thats fine, up to a point, we don't mind because we know all people are different and some of you just can't make it in this big bad world alone without a government hand to guide you.

And thats kinda what the Tea Party is all about. It's mommy and daddy telling you "No more." That it is time to move out. Get a job. Pay your own bills. And that is why they hate the Tea Party so much. The Tea Party is mommy kicking them out of the house, cutting them off their allowance, and making them live independently. And just how kids rebel against their parents, or college students rebel and make fun of the campus dean when they don't get their way.......liberals are now doing that by using sophomoric terms like "teabagger" and snickering at their own cleverness (remember: they are intellectually posing because of their complex).

So, liberals, I ask you this: In exchange for the decades that we've been paying you out of our pocket so that you don't have to grow up in big boy life.....can you please make an attempt to grow up? Pay your OWN bills for a change? Be independent? I know Obama's nipple may look appetizing to you, but plesae, our country is broke. There may not be much for you to grow up into one day......even for you 50 year old libs.

Wow, you're really in TP la la land aren't you?

I've known dozens of 'liberals', almost all of them I've met at work.

Most of them, either did not go to college or dropped out of college, mainly because they wanted to work for a living.

None of them have ever been on any form of government entitlement program.

Your entire concept of a typical 'liberal' is wrong:

Most liberals are working people, both degreed and non-degreed, who are fed up with being abused by the wealthy. They are severely underpaid for the work that they do and know it.

They also know that government is the best protector of their rights - which is why the wealthy hate government so much and spend fortunes financing organizations like the TPs and the GOP.

Could anyone tell me why service technicians are paid ~$20/hr while the clients are billed ~$125 for their services?

Why are paralegal paid ~$25/hr while the clients are billed $300-$400/hr for their services?

Free Market or Free-for-all market thievery?

OH BOY!!! This is a classic!!! :razz:

Ok, lets get started.

- You work with a lot of libs who didn't finish college.
- You then say they are "severely underpaid".

Um...............thats why finishing college is a good thing. Of course, mommy isn't there to do the homework for you, so it might be hard.

Next, you mentioned you were abused by the wealthy?

- They got wealthy by getting their degree and getting a better job.
- They don't force you to buy anything from them.
- So, how are they abusing you?

Next, you ask why the companies and employees charge higher $$ for a service than they are paid? Like when you said a paralegal gets paid $25 and hour but charges $300 an hour?

- Thats called profit. It's a good thing. It allows workers to not be severely underpaid. It allows for better work conditions to be built. For vacations to be allowed. For 40 hour work weeks to work. You know, all those things you demand from your boss? Profits pay for and allow for those things.

And for my own charity, I'm not charging you for the above lesson.

Here it is....$20/Hr equals closer to $30/hr when taxes and benefits are tacked on. And believe it or not, there is rent on the building, other non-income producing support staff, copy machines, tools, license fees, taxes, vehicles, etc that must be paid for. And.. GASP.... the owners need to make a profit (unlike the gov't) or there really is no reason to be in business.

I didn't think so.

He also doesn't realize that under Obamacare, that client is now gonna be billed $200, while the service tech will make the same amount, only so the gov't can pay the healthcare for the crackheads across the street.

But then he says it's the wealthy that abuse him, and the government that protects him. ....Jesus....H....Christ....................is that a jelly doughnut Private Pyle?

I got mugged one time on Rampart Street in New Orleans, so there, I've been abused by the poor. Oh... and every time the government confiscates more of my hard earned $$ to be redistributed to the 50 percenters who pay no taxes I'm being abused.

Gawd man...!!!

Guys, have you noticed liberals suffer so badly from what I call "Mommy Syndrome"? Here is how it works:

Liberals never really grew up. Thats why they have this intellectual inferiority complex. Their default answer is to posture themselves as intellectually superior. They insist upon their own intelligence, because they are so uncomfortable with the idea of growing up. You know, just like how 16 year olds always say "Your so stupid, you don't know anything!" (Parents, we've all been there). They want mommy back. Mommy took care of their ills and heartaches. Mommy paid the doctor bills. The food bills. Mommy didn't make them pay rent on the house. Mommy didn't judge them. Mommy just told them how special they were and bought them a new toy every time they cried or got a boo-boo.

Now, 21-50 year old liberals want mommy back. In the form of government. It's why Obama sends tingles up their legs, and why they sometimes forget he's black. They see him, and the government itself, as their new mommy. Mommy will pay their bills. Mommy won't make them pay for the doctor. Or their food. Or car. Or shelter. They can just wake up and play all day, with no worries in the world, and mommy is there to take care of them.

It's one reason liberals also love college so much. Conservatives? Well, we have fun in college. A quick 3.5-4 year spell and we're out of there. Time to work and make a good career. But liberals? Oh they salivate to stay or go back. Not for the education. Partly for the chance to be brainwashed, but also because of what the college provides: Dorms, shelter, free food in the cafeteria, safety, campus nurse, etc. Kind of a sweet combination of mommy and big government.

But, back to my point, if only somehow we could get liberals to grow up a bit, maybe they would be willing to give up the government nipple and put on a pair of work boots for a change. Because, my liberal friends, at some point you have to grow up and become a mommy or daddy yourself. See, us on the right, we've been paying the bills not only for our own children, but for you people also. And thats fine, up to a point, we don't mind because we know all people are different and some of you just can't make it in this big bad world alone without a government hand to guide you.

And thats kinda what the Tea Party is all about. It's mommy and daddy telling you "No more." That it is time to move out. Get a job. Pay your own bills. And that is why they hate the Tea Party so much. The Tea Party is mommy kicking them out of the house, cutting them off their allowance, and making them live independently. And just how kids rebel against their parents, or college students rebel and make fun of the campus dean when they don't get their way.......liberals are now doing that by using sophomoric terms like "teabagger" and snickering at their own cleverness (remember: they are intellectually posing because of their complex).

So, liberals, I ask you this: In exchange for the decades that we've been paying you out of our pocket so that you don't have to grow up in big boy life.....can you please make an attempt to grow up? Pay your OWN bills for a change? Be independent? I know Obama's nipple may look appetizing to you, but plesae, our country is broke. There may not be much for you to grow up into one day......even for you 50 year old libs.

Whatever made me think you people would take this better than you have?

Abused by the wealthy? WTF???

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Please.. I need some examples of this!

I'll provide a few, but remember, these are examples from a progressive leftie's point of view:

Lefties have been abused by the wealthy in these ways:

- The wealthy dared to pay 95% of the taxes to subsidize the rest of our entitlement programs.
- The wealthy had the nerve to accept our job applications.
- The wealthy had the never to hire us after accepting the applications.
- The wealthy then dared to pay us for our work.
- The wealthy then had the audacity of spending their money at the businesses that hired us, enabling our further employment.
- The wealthy had the evil intentions of enabling the United States to become so rich that our poor live better than Europes middle class. So rich that if taken seperately, the African-American population of the United States alone, just blacks, if counted as a nation to themselves, would be among the 5 wealthiest nations on Earth. The rich dared to make that evil come upon us.

So, obviously thats a few of the horrible abuses the wealthy have inflicted upon these poor, defensless lefties who applied for their jobs. And how dare the wealthy demand 40 hours of work in exchange for the pay rate that the lefty applied to and agreed to begin work under. Evil bastards.

Abused by the wealthy = my boss made me work.

Just like my Mommy Syndrome thread. He feels he is being abused by the wealthy. Just as a child feels he is being abused by his mommy for being made to do chores.....while being provided shelter, food, clothing and allowance.

Oh, I forgot to add among the abuses the wealthy inflict:

Being wealthy in itself. I mean who do the wealthy think they are....getting wealthy? How dare them. Liberals out there are being severely underpaid. And I'm sure if they were paid more, and offered more and more and more, I'm sure EVERY liberal would at some point say "NO SIR!! I'm wealthy enough, I refuse this raise, I refuse these stock options, I refuse to be among the abusive wealthy class, I demand to remain at my morally superior but lesser pay level. Take your raise and promotion and shove it up your arse!!!"

HAHAHAHA! Abused by the wealthy, I've heard it all now.

Whatever made me think you people would take this better than you have?

Uh.. your utter lack of brains and your need to live off others thinking that we're all like you?

It's this sort of ignorant thinking by the OP that keeps the country's IQ down.

SOGGY, I was partially hoping some lefties would counter me and explain why their belief in government dependence is a good thing, on why and how it differs from depending on parents and a college campus structure, and maybe on just how our government is in fact not fostering dependence at all?

But no. By now, they've all had flashbacks to being 15 years old and shouted "You're so stupid, you don't know anything, you just don't get it!!!!!", ran off to their rooms, slammed the door, and put Inconvenient Truth into the DVD player.

Oh well, unfortunately, my theory stands true.

Why are paralegal paid ~$25/hr while the clients are billed $300-$400/hr for their services?
Two separate issues.
The Service tech does not work alone.
Two cases those who make house calls (like plumbers)
Someone else generally takes calls and routes him to locations, someone else provides any expensive tools, someone else provides the company vehicle along with insurance maintenance and gasoline. Someone else is financially responsible for any mistake he makes. Someone else faces the frivolous lawsuits for any mistakes he does not make. Someone else does the marketing.
The other case - those who work in a shop (like car mechanics)
Someone else provides the workspace. Someone else provides the larger more expensive equipment (most mechanics I've known are expected have their own personal hand tools). Someone else is financially responsible for any mistake he makes. Someone else faces the frivolous lawsuits for any mistakes he does not make. Someone else does the marketing.

In both the service tech cases the "someone else" is entitled to some return on their investment of time/labor and money.

As far as paralegals - that's a bit different. They have some similar same expenses (Building, computer access etc) covered by "someone" else, but they also work for lawyers, and in case it slipped your attention most Washington politicians are lawyers. So every horrible trait you see in politicians is mimicked in lawyers to a greater or lesser degree.

It's this sort of ignorant thinking by the OP that keeps the country's IQ down.

^^^^Translation: "You're so stupid you don't know anything!!!". Teenager then runs to room and slams door.

Once again, my fellow conservatives, we see yet another case example of Mommy Syndrome in action. When confronted: take intellectual high ground, insult the commentors intelligence, remove oneself from the debate. Right out of the textbook of a 16 year old girls response to a parent demanding more accountability.

Here it is....$20/Hr equals closer to $30/hr when taxes, training and benefits are tacked on. And believe it or not, there is rent on the building, other non-income producing support staff, copy machines, tools, license fees, taxes, vehicles, etc that must be paid for. And.. GASP.... the owners need to make a profit (unlike the gov't) or there really is no reason to be in business. Nobody is going to take the risk of openning a business to "break even".

I didn't think so.

Computer Service techs are trained before hire, teach themselves, they supply their own tools, their own cars, and their own computers . They may use an employer's printer, but that's about it. They don't get healthcare coverage. The employers only need a small office with minimal staff. Sure they deserve profit - maybe about 15% of what they pay the workers.

None of that accounts for the $100/hr difference between the employee obvious market value and the little bit that they get paid.

Of course the employer lives in a multi-million dollar home, drives BMWs, owns vacation homes, and pays more than his employees yearly income for his country club membership.

While the employee lives in a one bedroom apartment and drives an eight year old car.

We're really not that stupid...at least the ones that vote liberal anyway....

So, if things are so tight for employers - why don't they ever offer partnerships to their employees?

Why not split those horrible costs, but in turn split the profits? Liability & risk could spread.

A small businessman should jump at that idea...

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT YOUR TOTALLY FULL OF SHIT!

No employer would ever offer his employees a full partnership unless they have their arms twisted (which only happens in the legal industry), nor would any employer ever dare open his books and let the employees see how much he was making in profit.

Employers rip off their employees evey hour of every day and they know it. They wouldn't open their books or offer a partnership for their lives.

These types of threads accomplish nothing and/or go nowhere.

Yeah, mostly because liberals can't counter them. Fact is the thread is true. Liberals are fanatical about one thing: Dependence.

They depended on mommy.
They depended on the college campus.
Now, they depend on the government.

They'll never grow up. Never mature. Never take responsibility for their own lives. And much like a 16 year old girl being advised by parents, the auto-response is "You're so stupid you don't know anything!!!" and storm off to their rooms, slam the door and turn on MSNBC.

I have seen some stupid threads, but this one takes the cake. Congratulations. Did you think of this all by yourself?? Why don't you ask your nursey nurse for a coloring book and crayons and play with those instead of writing stories??

So, if things are so tight for employers - why don't they ever offer partnerships to their employees?

Why not split those horrible costs, but in turn split the profits? Liability & risk could spread.

No employer would ever offer his employees a full partnership unless they have their arms twisted (which only happens in the legal industry), nor would any employer ever dare open his books and let the employees see how much he was making in profit.

Employers rip off their employees evey hour of every day and they know it. They wouldn't open their books or offer a partnership for their lives.

Why don't you go into business for yourself if all it takes is going into business for yourself. If the profits are sooooooo huge, you should be able to work 20 hours a week and make a bundle.
By yourself.

Why don't you go into business for yourself if all it takes is going into business for yourself. If the profits are sooooooo huge, you should be able to work 20 hours a week and make a bundle.
By yourself.

Damn, beat me to the punch...

BUT I will reiterate it again as this is the obvious answer...

IF THE EMPLOYER IS SUCH AN ABUSIVE, MONEY MONGERING EVIL THEN WHY DONT YOU GO OUT AND START YOUR OWN BUISNESS.

As a matter of fact, you could meet your employees half way giving better pay AND charging less for the service and you would clean the market out. Unfortunately, the fact is that your statements are bunk crap. There are many costs associated with those industries and business owners (on average as there are exceptions) commonly work harder and risk far more than their employees. Running a business is rarely easy. If you truly believe that you are being exploited then change it. THAT is the beauty of this nation, YOU have the power to change your situation.

Forum List

Back