Liberals race to Get In 'Last Minute Violence' Against GOP / Trump Supporters

Dem Operative Who Oversaw Trump Rally Agitators Visited White House 342 Times

'A key operative in a Democratic scheme to send agitators to cause unrest at Donald Trump’s rallies has visited the White House 342 times since 2009, White House records show.

Robert Creamer, who acted as a middle man between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee and “protesters” who tried — and succeeded — to
provoke violence at Trump rallies met with President Obama during 47 of those 342 visits, according to White House records'.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We'll be kicking your asses every which way between now and, well, forever.

You Communists and your lust for civil war. You're like a yapping dog chasing a car.

Have you ever considered what you'll do if you catch it? I know, you fantasize that the army will use Apache gun ships to kill your neighbors with their fancy cars, but that's just a fantasy. What are you going to do, throw quiche?

Come now, your intent wasn't to be sad for a 'father'...
You want to speak for someone, speak for yourself, IN, because every time you libs try to speak for me you suck at it.

Being a father, this story did bother me. Thankfully the guy had a cell phone and he and his 2yo son are ok, not left stranded.

Political intent as well? You DAMN RIGHT!

Clinton Camp Admits Paying Mentally Ill to Incite Trump Rally Violence

Local GOP office in North Carolina firebombed - CNNPolitics.com

As I said, you can't even condemn the political terrorist attack - you have to defend Hillary / the party against it. Hell, HILLARY should be condemning the hell out of this and calling for the perpetrator(s) to be arrested...but that's kinda hard to do when your campaign in PAYING to engage in this kind of violence!

Come now, your intent wasn't to be sad for a 'father'...
You want to speak for someone, speak for yourself, IN, because every time you libs try to speak for me you suck at it.

Being a father, this story did bother me. Thankfully the guy had a cell phone and he and his 2yo son are ok, not left stranded.

Political intent as well? You DAMN RIGHT!

Clinton Camp Admits Paying Mentally Ill to Incite Trump Rally Violence

Local GOP office in North Carolina firebombed - CNNPolitics.com

As I said, you can't even condemn the political terrorist attack - you have to defend Hillary / the party against it. Hell, HILLARY should be condemning the hell out of this and calling for the perpetrator(s) to be arrested...but that's kinda hard to do when your campaign in PAYING to engage in this kind of violence!

I condemn all over-the-top violence. Especially if anyone gets harmed.

See how easy.

How's that Republican doing....the one beat up by Drumpfsters for having a sign at a rally? You know....the one who didn't have a gun?

Please come try to kick mine. I have a Concealed Carry and would love to discuss 'self-defense' and 'the right to bear arms' with you.
I didn't know that having a big barrel of Cheese Balls required a CC permit.

You punkass bitches will be sitting at home in your pajamas posting hissyfits on message boards, nothing more, we all got carry permits bumpkin.
Oh I will make myself readily available for you, big boy. Bring that false bravado and anonymity-fueled message board bravery 'round here with VOR. You can join the 'conversation' about 'self defense' and 'the right to bear arms'. I'm not some 84 year old man holding a sign. 'I'll be your huckleberry!'
Pretty funny stuff right here? Quoting a movie.....:rofl:

Please come try to kick mine. I have a Concealed Carry and would love to discuss 'self-defense' and 'the right to bear arms' with you.
You'd be so scared you'd shoot your little dick off while trying to pull it out of your pocket, punk.

Cool, internet tough guy!!!!!

th
Where'd you find that pic of Easy?

You'd be so scared you'd shoot your little dick off while trying to pull it out of your pocket, punk.

th
Not hardly, Bo ... looks more like what Hillary and Anthony Weiners - 'grudge sex' off-spring would look like... :p

th
Not hardly, Bo ... looks more like what Hillary and Anthony Weiners - 'grudge sex' off-spring would look like... :p
Don't be shy....I'm sure you blossomed once the braces came off. Love the vest tho.

th
Don't be shy....I'm sure you blossomed once the braces came off. Love the vest tho.
Like I said, this geek, God Bless him, is obvious a liberal who has never served, again more like a spawn of Hillar-Weiner.

I am not arrogant nor shy, but on my worst day I never looked like this.

Forum List

Back