Liberals On Abortion

NorthKoreaChic doesn't want to live in a free society. Maybe she should move back to you know where.
Sez the native American Indian Chief? (I doubt it.)
Political Chic is an asset to America, dear. Put the bong down. Can you say the same for yourself?

political chic is a heartless barbarian who would "understand" if her political "enemies" were dealt with as the traitors she believes them to be.

If you agree with her then........shoe.....foot.....

PC isn't the one advocating the killing and dismembering of babies in the womb because they're inconvenient, so I'm guessing she can live with being called a "heartless barbarian" by the heartless barbarian who IS advocating that. I can't speak for her, but I really doubt she'd take the approval of the likes of you on a silver platter with a bow on it.

This man is more dangerous to our American Republic than Putin, China, or Iran. Liberals exist to destroy our country.

No. Stupid people are infinitely more dangerous.
Yes. Liberals. Thank you.

Stupid ones are. You're welcome.
Guess you’re just smarter than us boobs that cherish the sanctity of innocent human life and a woman’s womb. What happens after that comes down to parenthood. During my time in service I have saw great acts of kindness from U.S. Marines that are trained to kill. Deep down we all love(or should love) our children. Parents should not put them in harms way for selfish reasons.

"Guess you’re just smarter than us boobs that cherish the sanctity of human life and a woman’s womb."

Just read a lot of comments by conservatives about wanting to kill illegal aliens.

is THAT an example of "cherishing the sanctity of human life"?

Just saw you holding one person responsible for what you claim was said by other people.

Is that an example of being someone whose posts should be read and taken seriously?

When the child can breathe on its own, unassisted, it's a living breathing person. Until then it is NOT. Not in science and not in the Bible.

How many pregnancies have you had? How many children. Your abject ignorance and your willingess to abdicate your right to make such a life-altering and personal decision to the government is the absolute antithesis of "freedom" and "free will", both of which you CLAIM to believe in, but in actuality, you support government overreach into your most personal decisions.

You hypocrisy and your claims to moral high grounds is laughable, and your claims that the government should have this power over you, shows that you are not in fact, in favour of freedom or God given free will.

A woman I knew was adamantly opposed to abortion rights and she railed against me marching in the pro-choice march when I was 6 months pregnant. In fact, the march organizers took one look at me and put me at the head of the march, holding the "Don't Lose the Right to Choose" banner. I knew I was carrying a girl baby, and I marched for both of us. This conservative friend was mortified that I would do such a thing. She had her first abortion when she was 15 and I've lost track of the number of abortions she's had. Three that I know of, but she opposed these rights for others.

My choice has always been to have the baby. That is what being "pro-choice" means. But then I've never been single or pregnant, or poor and pregnant. I was married, gainfully employed, and living in a country which gave me paid maternity leave, universal health care, and income supports for young families. A country that lives "family values" instead of talking about them.

If you don't believe in abortion, DON'T HAVE AN ABORTION. As for the rest of the women in America, what they do is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

So you admit you did post every one of those absurd statement.....'lies'?????

Witness has admitted her guilt.....

.....take her away.

Did they take your hockey helmet away so the rest of the kids wouldn't you know you're "developmentally delayed" when you went to school.

I'm not your "witness", and my statements are all true. There is no guilt here, at least not on my part.

I support your right to choose to be an Judas goat for stripping women of their God given rights, but I will not let you lie with inpunity.

We just proved you to be a liar and a fool.

Why are you back?

You stupid bitch, once again claiming victory for yourself when you've done nothing, proven nothing, and have nothing, to back yourself up.

We've seen every one of your loser dog and pony show posts wherein you claim you're not lying, which in and of itself is a lie, that you're not as stupid as your posts would lead us to believe, and you've somehow proven us wrong, with links to Russian websites and fake news blogs.

Try finding one credible scientific source to back you up in your assertions that a fetus is a living human being. The Bible states that God formed Adam, shaped him, and then "breathed life" into him.

"Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being".

He was formed, he was complete, but he wasn't a living being until he received the "breathe of life". We die when we cease to breathe, our bodies will die and very quickly. Two or three minutes at most. Unless a child draws a breathe, they are not considered a person under the law.

So prove you're not an idiot and find your proof that you're right.

So here's how this went:

PC provided reams of quotes from linked sources, like always.

Dragontwat provided her personal opinion, stated as fact, with no supporting evidence, and called PC a liar because she didn't agree, and we all know that disagreeing with Dragontwat's asserted opinions is the same thing as lying, correct?

PC denied being a liar.

Dragontwat then asserted that PC had "proved nothing", which - in the face of PC's many links and citations - amounts to "I don't want it to be true, so it's not proof!" Then Dragontwat went on to her "Aha!" moment of quoting the Bible and insisting that it trumps centuries of medical science, even though there's no way in the world that Dragontwat would EVER actually accept the Bible as the standard of judgement in any other case.

Am I observing this debate between an intelligent human being (PC) and a talking dog who has allegedly learned to walk on its hind legs accurately?

I got a kick outa that post!!

Thanks!

"California Governor Clarifies That Free Healthcare Only Offered To Illegal Immigrants Who've Made It Safely Out Of The Womb
July 11th, 2019
article-4485-1.jpg

SACRAMENTO, CA—California is offering free healthcare to illegal immigrants, once again becoming the first state in the nation to enact a wacky proposal that sounds like the right's satire of the left and not an actual policy.

But Governor Gavin Newsom was quickly forced to clarify that the free healthcare offer only applies to immigrants who've made it safely out of the womb. Immigrants who are still in the womb are still subject to killing at a moment's notice.

"We wanted to do the compassionate thing here," Newsom said at a press conference. "We have to pay for the healthcare of people who are coming here illegally, even though many of our own citizens don't have healthcare coverage."

Newsom said that once the announcement was made, however, unborn immigrant babies got the idea that they would be safe, protected, and cared for in the state. "Nothing could be further from the truth," he clarified. "If you're not born, you're fair game for having your brains suctioned out." The governor recommended that unborn babies evacuate the womb "as quickly as possible" in order to qualify for the free healthcare offer.

"If I were you, I'd be hightailing it out of there, because, hoo boy---we'll kill ya."
California Governor Clarifies That Free Healthcare Only Offered To Illegal Immigrants Who've Made It Safely Out Of The Womb

Remember my thread "Democrats are Demonic"? This pig is pure evil.

.......Try finding one credible scientific source to back you up in your assertions that a fetus is a living human being...........

There is nothing more disgusting than a feeble minded ignorant piece of shit like you posting something this stupid, and then perverting the Bible to back up your evil. Do the planet a favor and step off of it, asshole.

.......Try finding one credible scientific source to back you up in your assertions that a fetus is a living human being...........

There is nothing more disgusting than a feeble minded ignorant piece of shit like you posting something this stupid, and then perverting the Bible to back up your evil. Do the planet a favor and step off of it, asshole.

I didn't "pervert" the Bible, I quoted it on when a person is deemed to be alive. It is YOU and the fundamentalists who have "perverted" God's words to support hate and violence, and stripping people of the rights God gave them. Fundamentalists twist and pervert the Bible and use it to excuse all manner of horrible behaviour which violates Jesus' commandment to "Love one another, as I have loved you".

You assholes claim to be "Christians" but here you are calling me evil and telling me to kill myself. How very fundamentalist of you.

I didn't "pervert" the Bible, I quoted it on when a person is deemed to be alive. It is YOU and the fundamentalists who have "perverted" God's words to support hate and violence, and stripping people of the rights God gave them. Fundamentalists twist and pervert the Bible and use it to excuse all manner of horrible behaviour which violates Jesus' commandment to "Love one another, as I have loved you".

You assholes claim to be "Christians" but here you are calling me evil and telling me to kill myself. How very fundamentalist of you.

Wow....a couple of posters really slapped you around, huh?

Couldn't happen to a nicer.

And right on cue the PC shows up to claim victory.

Here's a clue - when you fools resort to insults and abuse, it's an admissions you have NOTHING. That you have nothing to back up your hate and positions. So you fling shit at those who can.

And those insults say far more about you than they do about me. Every time you fling your feces at others, you're admitting you have nothing. And then you claim victory. Your insults are water off a duck's back. I'd have to have some modicum of respect for you and your cohort for any of the shit you fling to have any impact on me at all.

Your lack of a response to my posts, other than the weak ass shit you throw out as insults, is your concession at losing the debate, every single time. I

So you admit you did post every one of those absurd statement.....'lies'?????

Witness has admitted her guilt.....

.....take her away.

Did they take your hockey helmet away so the rest of the kids wouldn't you know you're "developmentally delayed" when you went to school.

I'm not your "witness", and my statements are all true. There is no guilt here, at least not on my part.

I support your right to choose to be an Judas goat for stripping women of their God given rights, but I will not let you lie with inpunity.

Why are you back?

You stupid bitch, once again claiming victory for yourself when you've done nothing, proven nothing, and have nothing, to back yourself up.

We've seen every one of your loser dog and pony show posts wherein you claim you're not lying, which in and of itself is a lie, that you're not as stupid as your posts would lead us to believe, and you've somehow proven us wrong, with links to Russian websites and fake news blogs.

Try finding one credible scientific source to back you up in your assertions that a fetus is a living human being. The Bible states that God formed Adam, shaped him, and then "breathed life" into him.

"Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being".

He was formed, he was complete, but he wasn't a living being until he received the "breathe of life". We die when we cease to breathe, our bodies will die and very quickly. Two or three minutes at most. Unless a child draws a breathe, they are not considered a person under the law.

So here's how this went:

Dragontwat provided her personal opinion, stated as fact, with no supporting evidence, and called PC a liar because she didn't agree, and we all know that disagreeing with Dragontwat's asserted opinions is the same thing as lying, correct?

PC denied being a liar.

Dragontwat then asserted that PC had "proved nothing", which - in the face of PC's many links and citations - amounts to "I don't want it to be true, so it's not proof!" Then Dragontwat went on to her "Aha!" moment of quoting the Bible and insisting that it trumps centuries of medical science, even though there's no way in the world that Dragontwat would EVER actually accept the Bible as the standard of judgement in any other case.

Am I observing this debate between an intelligent human being (PC) and a talking dog who has allegedly learned to walk on its hind legs accurately?

Thanks!

Oh, the pleasure was all mine.

No, you actually quoted it on what God did to create a human where none existed before, which is not a situation which has existed since that point in time. So you basicallly cited something completely irrelevant, from a source you would never accept on any other topic from any other person. Leftists deny the Bible wholeheartedly, and then twist and pervert it when it suits them, and try to claim to be the "real" experts on it while simultaneously rejecting it, and for some damned reason think that people who already consider them ignorant garbage are going to respect their authority on the subject.

It's a good thing you have as much sense of shame as you do intelligence (ie. absolutely none). A decent person with a functioning brain would never be able to withstand having to exist as you every single day.

It really couldn't, because if she was any semblance of a nice person, we wouldn't feel the level of contempt for her that she earns.

Here's a clue - when you fools resort to insults and abuse, it's an admissions you have NOTHING. That you have nothing to back up your hate and positions. So you fling shit at those who can.

And those insults say far more about you than they do about me. Every time you fling your feces at others, you're admitting you have nothing. And then you claim victory. Your insults are water off a duck's back. I'd have to have some modicum of respect for you and your cohort for any of the shit you fling to have any impact on me at all.

Your lack of a response to my posts, other than the weak ass shit you throw out as insults, is your concession at losing the debate, every single time. I

And right on cue the Dragontwat claims that all the things she doesn't want to believe simply don't exist. "You have nothing!" = "You can lead me to information, but you can't make me stop being a moron!"

"Your lack of response" = "You chewed my ass up like a buzzsaw, and then took five minutes to go eat dinner, so I WIN!"

I'd pity you for the nightmare of having to be you, except that you're actually disgusting enough to deserve it.

But I'm always victorious......of course, with you as the opponent, the bar is quite low.....as you are.

You should try to eschew the vulgarity.....it lets readers know from the get-go what a low-life you are.

Just sayin'....

Why are you back?

So here's how this went:

PC denied being a liar.

Thanks!

Oh, the pleasure was all mine.

I love mutual masturbation by fools. Congratulating one another on their cleverness. But I do thing that calling someone a dog who has allegedly learned to walk upright a bit of a stretch. I note that you had to put "(PC)" after the words "intelligent human being", because otherwise people would have assumed you meant me.

Trump denies he's a liar too. That doesn't mean he's telling the truth when he said it, it any more than Petty and Clueless says it.

Last edited:
Oh, boy, another round of Number-pointed Crazy from the Mail Order Bride From Hell.

Okay, one more time. You guys get your ban on abortion, how are you going to enforce it?

Are you going to lock up women for getting abortions? Because honestly, I don't see anything less than that as being a deterrent, now that we have DIY abortion pills.
You would respect life more if you saw it disappear before your eyes. Especially if it’s a friend.

Abortion at will is an affront to God.

Really. Can you show me a single passage in Bible that says that? The Bible I read says that if a man harms your pregnant wife and she loses the baby, but is otherwise unharmed, the man who caused her miscarriage must pay her husband for his "loss of property" and not suffer any other penalty.

That's doesn't sound much like an "affront to God" to me.

Oh, boy, another round of Number-pointed Crazy from the Mail Order Bride From Hell.

Okay, one more time. You guys get your ban on abortion, how are you going to enforce it?

Are you going to lock up women for getting abortions? Because honestly, I don't see anything less than that as being a deterrent, now that we have DIY abortion pills.
You would respect life more if you saw it disappear before your eyes. Especially if it’s a friend.

If you truly respected "life" you would want more for your child than just birth into poverty and an uncertain future. You want to give them a good life, safe, secure, full of love and opportunity. That's how you "respect life". If you're not in a position to give those things to your child, then you shouldn't have a child at that time.

You should respect WOMEN more, and let us make out own choices based on our own situations and our own beliefs. If it's not YOUR baby, you have no say whatsoever.

Remember my thread "Democrats are Demonic"? This pig is pure evil.

Making sure poor children don't die of treatable diseases is evil? Really?

You give PC too much credit. PC is actually one of those weird Japanese robots that gives automated responses. That's why she wears the sunglasses, to hide those glassy eyes.

images

The problem is in her case, they replaced, "Dirty Sexy Talk" with "Hate Radio Vitriol" in her programming

Forum List

Back