Liberals, go ahead and tell us why Trump’s nominee is evil and unfit

Trump could of nominated Jesus and the loons would of said that Jesus Christ is a white supremesist that drags black people from his 1992 Chevy S-10 as if it was a sport to him.

Did she rape in college? Is she racist? Is she a Nazi?

You already know your list, what is it?

1600646981507.png

Who is his nominee?
Jesus Christ - but Mary Magdalen is gonna testify against him - it appears he inappropriately fondled her b4 getting nailed. It is also said that he used illicit drugs as he was "stoned off his ass" when he entered Jerusalem and was also involved in the moonshine trade when he turned water into wine ... he's got a lot to answer for

Look for "abortion rights" to be front and center. They will push, push, push dramatically the fear that if this babe is confirmed then "the right to abortion" is toast.

It will be a lie - on many levels - but that will be the main thrust.

The MOST nauseating trait of today's Democrats is its absolute veneration of the practice of killing babies.
The so-called Democrat party likes abortion clinics in the inner-cities to keep the black population down.

If he chooses Barrett she seems like a nice choice. The evil one is McConnell and all those hypocrite republicans that campaigned so hard to not replace a SCOTUS during an election year. They should all be tossed out of office and Garland should be given a seat

Look for "abortion rights" to be front and center. They will push, push, push dramatically the fear that if this babe is confirmed then "the right to abortion" is toast.

The MOST nauseating trait of today's Democrats is its absolute veneration of the practice of killing babies.
The so-called Democrat party likes abortion clinics in the inner-cities to keep the black population down.
Are abortion clinics a real thing?

If he chooses Barrett she seems like a nice choice. The evil one is McConnell and all those hypocrite republicans that campaigned so hard to not replace a SCOTUS during an election year. They should all be tossed out of office and Garland should be given a seat

I thought the evil ones were the Dims who baselessly ccused Cavanaugh of rape.

Wait, so you wanted a SCOTUS judge appointed in an election year? So why are you bitching now?

You will find them listed as "Planned Parenthood" facilities, or simply Care clinics that provide such services.
As for my personal stance on abortion. Our species is the only one that we don't control. Some idiot can father twenty kids or more and people cheer him, even though there are 7.8 billion people on this earth and the food reserves for the year continue to slowly dwindle. So, my stance is, if you want to get rid of a fetus (in the first trimester), I have no objection to it. As for the right-wing hysteria over the claim of murdering babies at birth, they are not admitting that the woman's obstetrician has to determine whether that baby is actually "viable" at birth or will not survive and who is the most expert opinion on this, the obstetrician. If the baby is determined by that expert, to not be viable, they ask the mother whether they want to just keep the baby warm and comfortable until it passes, or inject it and end its suffering. The mother is still the determining factor, not the obstetrician.

Last edited:
Ms. Amy Barrett is brilliant, wholesome and an independent thinker.... the Kryptonite trifecta for the marxist shitstains. They will double down on their war against women when she is nominated. Johnny Stalin from Cumstain, IL will come forward and claim she killed his puppy using witchcraft in 1979.

You will find them listed as "Planned Parenthood" facilities, or simply Care clinics that provide such services.
As for my personal stance on abortion. Our species is the only one that we don't control. Some idiot can father twenty kids or more and people cheer him, even though there are 7.8 billion people on this earth and the food reserves for the year continue to slowly dwindle. So, my stance is, if you want to get rid of a fetus (in the first trimester), I have no objection to it. As for the right-wing hysteria over the claim of murdering babies at birth, they are not admitting that the woman's obstetrician has to determine whether that baby is actually "viable" at birth or will not survive and who is the most expert opinion on this, the obstetrician. If the baby is determined by that expert, to not be viable, they ask the mother whether they want to just keep the baby warm and comfortable until it passes, or inject it and end its suffering. The mother is still the determining factor, not the obstetrician.

If a fetus had not been aborted, it would have lived. Therefore, abortion is murder under most circumstances. Incest, rape and the saving the mother's life due to complications of birth are exceptions for abortion. That evil practice is going to come to a halt.

I thought the evil ones were the Dims who baselessly ccused Cavanaugh of rape.

Wait, so you wanted a SCOTUS judge appointed in an election year? So why are you bitching now?
If I remember correctly it wasn’t baseless as there as an actual accuser who testified to her experience. That’s not baseless.

yoire asking why I’m bitching? What do you think I’m bitching about? Doesn’t sound like youre paying attention

Planned parenthood is not an abortion clinic that sounds like a slander term. They provide all kinds of health care in a much higher percentage than they perform abortions.

If a fetus had not been aborted, it would have lived. Therefore, abortion is murder under most circumstances. Incest, rape and the saving the mother's life due to complications of birth are exceptions for abortion. That evil practice is going to come to a halt.
Under your standards why would murder be acceptable in cases of rape or incest?

Under your standards why would murder be acceptable in cases of rape or incest?

Didn't say that.
Read it again and don't forget to put sentence 2 and 3 together.

New Topics

Forum List

Back