Liberals Describe Plan to Get Around Law Change After Roe Overturned

A sensible argument, given the circumstances.

If, as the whackjob justices claim, it's illegal to do anything that offends someone's religious beliefs, then it should be illegal to offend _any_ religion's belief, not just fundamentalist Christianist beliefs. The law can't play favorites with religion. Doing so would be establishing a state religion, which is a no-no. And while conservatives want to remove that part of the Constitution, it's still in there for now.

That is freaking amazing. they are ADMITTING that abortion is a satanic ritual....a form of worship to satan. A RELIGIOUS RITUAL. That is so vile.

The left is more than willing to admit that abortion is the willful killing of a child and they don't care.

That is freaking amazing. they are ADMITTING that abortion is a satanic ritual....a form of worship to satan. A RELIGIOUS RITUAL. That is so vile.

The left is more than willing to admit that abortion is the willful killing of a child and they don't care.
Satan loves abortions.

It's the modern day equivalent of taking your baby up to the metal god furnace molloch and placing your babe on his outstretched metal hands to burn your baby to ash.

Bizarre is the best way to put it.

---Satanic Temple Will Argue Abortion Is Religious Ritual in Legal Challenges---

They're right. Abortion is a satanic ritual. I don't know if the courts will buy it, but the mask is certainly off.

If, as the whackjob justices claim, it's illegal to do anything that offends someone's religious beliefs, then it should be illegal to offend _any_ religion's belief, not just fundamentalist Christianist beliefs. The law can't play favorites with religion. Doing so would be establishing a state religion, which is a no-no. And while conservatives want to remove that part of the Constitution, it's still in there for now.
So that means Repubs can change many of the radical lower court whack job decisions or changing laws enacted or voters intentions. Face it. Progs are now demented on a court that has done what Progs have done in all the courts. And this issue is more a sore for a stronger central government that the Progs love and adore.

^ sick in the fucking head.

Does that include human sacrifice?

Arguing the legality of human sacrifice as a freedom of religion argument. Not even novel. It won't work.

A whore and her pimp tried something similar. They started The Church of the Most High Goddess. Fucking the Goddess was a sacrament. It didn't work either. However, exposing democrats as a bunch of Satan worshippers who believe in baby killing would be more than most Republicans could hope for.

DIY abortion. California woman's murder charge for doing meth while pregnant and then delivering stillborn baby.

---Satanic Temple Will Argue Abortion Is Religious Ritual in Legal Challenges---

Abortion is a religious rite—a sacrament or sacrifice to either the barren darkness within the human soul or some black God hating down from above. Either way, pro-choice freaks treat abortion with same zealotry as any religious fanatic.

^ sick in the fucking head.

Check out all the butthurt children, all so triggered at me because I point out the immorality of their Santa Claus life philosophy. No, I don't have to ask if they want me dead. They do. Jihadists are not known for their tolerance.

Try reading your Bibles, cult bois. I know, that would be a first for most Christianists. The jehovah-thing described there is a lot worse than Satan. You'd have to be a major moral monster to worship it, or just a gutless coward. If I thought that jehovah-thing was real, I'd make it my mission to oppose it, regardless of whether it sent me to hell, because evil must be opposed.

Does that include human sacrifice?
Pro-lifers tend to be very violent and mentally distrubed people, as this thread demonstrates.

Check out all the butthurt children, all so triggered at me because I point out the immorality of their Santa Claus life philosophy. No, I don't have to ask if they want me dead. They do. Jihadists are not known for their tolerance.

Try reading your Bibles, cult bois. I know, that would be a first for most Christianists. The jehovah-thing described there is a lot worse than Satan. You'd have to be a major moral monster to worship it, or just a gutless coward. If I thought that jehovah-thing was real, I'd make it my mission to oppose it, regardless of whether it sent me to hell, because evil must be opposed.

Pro-lifers tend to be very violent and mentally distrubed people, as this thread demonstrates.
Thankfully, Progressive overt love of Fascism and Satan makes Biden, Schumer and Pelosi the last ever American leaders.

Adios, fuckwit!

weird isn't it. And the state only wants to expand the practice. Why don't they come to DC and destroy what is left of that rathole.

just when u thought you'd heard the sickest of all things...

I will be glad when all abortions are treated as murder and the consequences are commensurate

Sen Tina Smith...minnesota. Abortion is good for the economy.
wicked evil hell bitch.

Forum List

Back