Liberals deport illegals from Martha's Vineyard. National Guard activated

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

1663339357746416.jpg

This keeps getting more and more hilarious and exposing the hypocrisy of the left. I say we send no cash bailers and AB109ers from CA prisons next

Yeah. I do. Fuck the alt-right. You people have ZERO solutions. Just stunts. :)
Ronny better hope he didn't use taxpayer dough to fund his little stunt here.
He could be in a bit of hot water.
And what great solutions have the dems shown these last 2 years they've occupied illegally positions of power? Besides how fast to ruin a country

Of course the rich(er) folks on the Vineyard are shunting them off to the Cape.

Of course the rich(er) folks on the Vineyard are shunting them off to the Cape.
Isn't that the shitlib way? They don't want us to have guns but they have private security, they want us all taking the bus so the roads are for them, they don't want us to use AC but Gavin Newsome will lecture us about climate change wearing a sweater in a chilly studio room in August. Or take water restrictions in my NorCal town. 1 a day 3 days a week yet the city runs their water sprinklers 3 times a day everyday

Um ... Biden is President. What exactly CAN Republicans do about the border since Joe Butt is opening them as wide as he can?

We are loving your pathetic Democrat mayors whining and complaining about the tiny fraction of the border coming to them

Conservatives have all kinds of good ideas, like secure the border

Unfortunately, neither party cares.

I will say, however, the poor folk need to go to the richest areas in the US.

This means you democrats need to take your fair share and share your wealth instead of demanding the rest of the country share their wealth instead who are just trying to survive the massive inflation you have inflicted upon them.

It's the PERFECT solution.

You want your little pet brown people to flood the border. YOU TAKE THEM, BITCH!!!

We need to continue this trend. Make it as miserable as possible, so YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS do the right thing.

Forum List

Back