Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Isn't it amazing how Conservatives will post lies in order to attack liberals?

This entire thread's premise is based on a lie- but the Contards applaud the lie.

I disagree -- I count four lies in the OP.
  1. "Liberals aren't liking" -- which is never explained why Liberals "wouldn't like" it...
  2. "Newly discovered" --- hasn't been 'newly discovered' since 1924...
  3. "Democratic convention" -- on a set of trolley tracks in Wisconsin...
  4. "Forney Johnston" -- who was not only not at that convention but was then dead for 11 years*
and by my count Zero of those were ever explained. We sit, and we wait.

*(actually the Forney Johnston action described is true, except that his name is spelled "Oscar Underwood". Ya get the idea that this blog was researched by Whittle Bill)

Conservatives still thinking that blacks are slaves on a plantation......
Blacks think it.....and they are right if their house mother and whip cracker are Nancy Pelosi and Schumer....

Really? Because the only ones I normally hear making that claim are bitter old white dudes who can't figure out why African Americans vote Democrat by 90% or more.

This entire thread's premise is based on a lie- but the Contards applaud the lie.

1. "Liberals aren't liking" -- which is never explained why Liberals "wouldn't like" it...
  4. "Forney Johnston" -- who was not only not at that convention but was then dead for 11 years*

*(actually the Forney Johnston action described is true, except that his name is spelled "Oscar Underwood". Ya get the idea that this blog was researched by Whittle Bill)

Well Geaux boy has run from his own thread - which started with the unconsciously ironic:

"Wonder why?"

We do 'wonder why' Geaux felt a need to lie.

Well Geaux boy has run from his own thread - which started with the unconsciously ironic:

"Wonder why?"

We do 'wonder why' Geaux felt a need to lie.
Now that you mention it, Geaux4it stopped posting here, in his own thread, nearly 3 weeks and 300 posts ago.

What a conservative pussy.

:lmao:

Really? Because the only ones I normally hear making that claim are bitter old white dudes who can't figure out why African Americans vote Democrat by 90% or more.
Then you are not listening...

Oh I listen.....

MLK Jr.

The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right. The “best man” at this ceremony was a senator whose voting record, philosophy, and program were anathema to all the hard-won achievements of the past decade.

Senator Goldwater had neither the concern nor the comprehension necessary to grapple with this problem of poverty in the fashion that the historical moment dictated. On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represented a philosophy that was morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulated a philosophy which gave aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I had no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that did not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.

"Wonder why?"
Do you miss him?
I missed his apology for bullshitting the forum.

I missed the USMB resident psychiatrist explanation for why the ballsack-free posters of bullshit find themselves incapable of acknowledging "I was wrong" or "I fucked up".

Like Geaux4it , like bripat9643 ----------- I guess it's the type of self-delusion that thinks "if I run away and never look in here again...... then uh, it never happened. Yeah that's it" :eusa_liar:

I'd like to propose that the name of this thread be changed to:

History revisionists aren't liking this newly-busted photo of
uh, some trolley tracks in Wisconsin

although Forney Johnston thinks it's hilarious

"Wonder why?"
Do you miss him?

I missed the USMB resident psychiatrist explanation for why the ballsack-free posters of bullshit find themselves incapable of acknowledging "I was wrong" or "I fucked up".

Like Geaux4it , like bripat9643 ----------- I guess it's the type of self-delusion that thinks "if I run away and never look in here again...... then uh, it never happened. Yeah that's it" :eusa_liar:

Change the name of the thread? Why? Why is it you feel so hurt that someone may have lied to you when you let the media do that to you every day? How about if we change the thread to booger eating moron snowflake?...in honor of you...

Oh I listen.....
There are racists of all different colors and creed. There are black racists, yellow moms and dads that forbid their offspring to marry outside of their race. There are angry blacks that hate white folks, there are Indians that hate Latins and Latins that hate gays there are gays that hate straight men and women, there are straight folks that hate gays.
Why is it that only one example of a racism and bigotry brings the blood pressure up of libs and media liars?
If MLK and RFK were alive today they would slap you silly.

"Wonder why?"
Do you miss him?

Change the name of the thread? Why? Why is it you feel so hurt that someone may have lied to you when you let the media do that to you every day? How about if we change the thread to booger eating moron snowflake?...in honor of you...

Dafuck does any of that have to do with the FACT that this bogus thread was based on a completely bogus story, and that the two bogus posters who bogusly put it up can't fess up to their own bogusity?

Deflect much?

"Hurt"?

You actually can't tell the difference between "laughing uproariously at two losers who shot themselves in the proverbial foot" and "hurt"? :uhh:

The mockable will be mocked. DEAL with it.

Dafuck does any of that have to do with the FACT that this bogus thread was based on a completely bogus story, and that the two bogus posters who bogusly put it up can't fess up to their own bogusity?

Deflect much?
Ahhh stop your whining snowflake...jeez! There is nothing un true about the thread title...

"Wonder why?"
Do you miss him?

Deflect much?

"Hurt"?

You actually can't tell the difference between "laughing uproariously at two losers who shot themselves in the proverbial foot" and "hurt"? :uhh:

1924 Democratic National Convention - Wikipedia

Deflect much?
Ahhh stop your whining snowflake...jeez! There is nothing un true about the thread title...

Uh HUH.

So a picture from 1924 is "newly discovered", is it?

And the Democratic convention of that year took place on some trolley tracks in Wisconsin, did it?

And Liberals "aren't liking it" aren't they?' Then why am I getting all this mileage out of it? Hell if I got this kind of mileage in my car I could fill up once a year.

Have any idea who "Forney Johnston" is?

Neither did the OP.

Do you miss him?

Deflect much?

"Hurt"?

1924 Democratic National Convention - Wikipedia

I have no need of a link to an event I already expounded on right in this thread, two weeks ago. As soon as I saw the bogus thread title.

But it is revealing that you'll characterize those who correct the obvious blatant mythology as "booger eating moron snowflakes". Does the revelation hurt? Tough titty.

Uh HUH.

So a picture from 1924 is "newly discovered", is it?

And the Democratic convention of that year took place on some trolley tracks in Wisconsin, did it?

And Liberals "aren't liking it" aren't they?' Then why am I getting all this mileage out of it? Hell if I got this kind of mileage in my car I could fill up once a year.

Have any idea who "Forney Johnston" is?

Neither did the OP.
It has a name...they called it a clanbake because of the size of the KKK attendance....true story. So calm down no one lied to you. At best an exaggeration to make a point but not a lie. The KKK was a huge block of the democrat party. I would tell you to ask one of your teachers but they would just lie to you.

Forum List

Back