Liberals Aren't Funny, They're A Riot!

It's really sad how Democrats have destroyed black families and put the black community in chains and prisons.

Very true.

However, the culture-less, ignorant, and low IQ-ed negroes had something to do with that as well.

This is total vitriol~ Black American's are no different then white American's when it comes to getting caught up in the cycle of welfare dependency. The fact of the matter is that poverty breeds ignorance and THAT is color blind. Taking political advantage of poverty is exactly what I believe democrats do with their welfare policies-and THAT is despicable...just like your comment.

Facts are Facts.

Wanna live in the World of Delusion ..... go ahead.

It's really sad how Democrats have destroyed black families and put the black community in chains and prisons.

Very true.

However, the culture-less, ignorant, and low IQ-ed negroes had something to do with that as well.

This is total vitriol~ Black American's are no different then white American's when it comes to getting caught up in the cycle of welfare dependency. The fact of the matter is that poverty breeds ignorance and THAT is color blind. Taking political advantage of poverty is exactly what I believe democrats do with their welfare policies-and THAT is despicable...just like your comment.

All of you are actually saying the same thing, but are using different words and different 'vitriol' (flame word, btw) levels.
Take a breath and re-read a few times rather than respond empotinally.

Blacks are a smaller voting bloc compared to stupid American white loco gringos' that continue to support him.

Blacks are a smaller voting bloc ONLY PROPORTIONALLY.

95% of these Black Racists voted for their Sambo Obambo.

Can you say that's ANYWHERE CLOSE to the proportion of the "stupid American white loco gringos' " who support the LOSER & MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO ?????

But, you have a very important point: one fucking white LIEberrhoidal who is essentially an Obamarrhoidal stooge is TOO MANY !!!

Very true.

All of you are actually saying the same thing, but are using different words and different 'vitriol' (flame word, btw) levels.
Take a breath and re-read a few times rather than respond empotinally.

I just took a breath and reread what you stated a few times.

I must say I am impressed with your neologism "empotinally" which seems to be an amalgamated word consisting of "emotional" & "potent".

Well done !!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
cynical as ann is in this summation of a democratic strategy to cull votes- i think that even if it's not a calculated endeavor, it has certainly become a fact of reality~

thanks to ann..all black voters are going to flock to the republican side..due to this.

Yeppers.

That guy is a genius!:lol:
he could go feral and become a cannibal and blacks would dine with him!!

cynical as ann is in this summation of a democratic strategy to cull votes- i think that even if it's not a calculated endeavor, it has certainly become a fact of reality~

thanks to ann..all black voters are going to flock to the republican side..due to this.

Yeppers.

he could go feral and become a cannibal and blacks would dine with him!!

The 95% of these Black Racist baboons would follow this Loser & Monumental Fraud no matter what this Mendacious Freak would do.

A lot of this is bull S. I have several black neighbors who work hard keep the place us and are no different than I am except for skin color. Stupid is color blind and upbringing. Bill Cosby is right.

Very true.

Facts are Facts.

What facts? Most black American's prior to Nixon voted GOP. The fact that democrats in the north, via Johnson's New Deal policies, began pandering to "poor American's" to hook them on welfare, can be attributed to white American's as much as black American's.

Your bigotry is obnoxious.

Creating special voting blocks became a matter of course in democratic strategies- the poor are merely one of those.

My point is that I am not convinced that democrats who first desired to "help the poor" knew the end result would be a voting block, or if they stumbled upon it and therefore exploited it...Ann seems to imply it was a thought out strategy.

Of course black American's would coalesce around a black candidate from within their own party...get off the bigot train dude.

Xtra Stupid Girlie,

Facts are Facts.

What facts? Most black American's prior to Nixon voted GOP. The fact that democrats in the north, via Johnson's New Deal policies, began pandering to "poor American's" to hook them on welfare, can be attributed to white American's as much as black American's.

Your bigotry is obnoxious.

Creating special voting blocks became a matter of course in democratic strategies- the poor are merely one of those.

My point is that I am not convinced that democrats who first desired to "help the poor" knew the end result would be a voting block, or if they stumbled upon it and therefore exploited it...Ann seems to imply it was a thought out strategy.

Of course black American's would coalesce around a black candidate from within their own party...get off the bigot train dude.

Xtra Stupid Girlie,

As I said: Facts are Facts.

You want to obfuscate the BLATANT FACTS with past irrelevancies, hide and/or ignore the bizarre, outrageous and flagrant criminality of this segment of society decade after decade, after decade, after decade, after decade, etc...... when other segments of the society are VASTLY superior to these culture-less, ignorant, Low IQ-ed creatures.....and not only that, being a total idiot in trying to EXONERATE this sleaze even though as I print this post, these animal-like thugs are FLAME-MOBBING the cities throughout our Beloved Country ?????

Well, go ahead.

Behave like a clueless idiot.

It's still a free country.

But, maybe not ........ if this LOSER & MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO gets re-elected.

Last edited:
What programs?
ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients.png

You know... When I first looked at that pie chart, I didn't notice the header.

But.... in terms of sheer numbers... there are more white people on TANF than any other race, in fact... us whities may outnumber all the other races combined.

Cynical as Ann is in this summation of a democratic strategy to cull votes- I think that even if it's not a calculated endeavor, it has certainly become a fact of reality~

Thanks to Ann..all black voters are going to flock to the Republican side..due to this.

Yeppers.

Sadly, many will. Such is the damage that the Democrats have done - that many Americans are no longer capable of critical thought and applying logic. You have already demonstrated your total inability to think for yourself. Was it painful? Giving up your ability to think for the comfort of having someone think for you?

Racist.

Another wonderful example here.

This conservative poster..who I have not posted to..or insulted.

Posted a response back to a post not directed to her.

And responded with an insult.

To someone who has not insulted her in this thread..or insulted her first in any thread.

Do conservatives do this all the time? Or is it just this particular poster?

By Ann Coulter
08/17
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

The Democrats are openly lying to voters. It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.

But Democrats' real achievement has been in destroying the family, and thereby creating an endless supply of potential rioters.

When blacks were only four generations out of slavery, their illegitimacy rate was about 23 percent (lower than the white illegitimacy rate is now). Then Democrats decided to help them! Barely two generations since LBJ's Great Society programs began, the black illegitimacy rate has tripled to 72 percent.

Meanwhile, the white illegitimacy rate has septupled, from 4 percent to 29 percent.
Instead of a "War on Poverty," it should have been called a "War on the Family."

The vast and permanent underclass created by the welfare state is a great success story for the Democratic Party, which now has a loyal constituency of deadbeats who automatically vote for the Democrats to keep their Trojan horse "benefits" flowing.

It's the Democrats' "heroin dealer" model of government.​

LINK

Cynical as Ann is in this summation of a democratic strategy to cull votes- I think that even if it's not a calculated endeavor, it has certainly become a fact of reality~

LBJ accomplished the expansion of the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program (AFDC). Under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and needed help to support the children. To progressives, loosening and expanding the eligibility to any woman living alone with children, benefitted huge groups of voters. No matter that it incentivized out-of-wedlock births, and single motherhood, reinforcing the same negative behaviors that caused poverty in the first place. (in 1960, only 5.3% of children were born out of wedlock…today? Around 40 %). Millions of women could be better off financially by not marrying.
See Charles A. Murray, “Losing Ground: American Social Policy, 1950-1980.”

a. The motto of liberalism: do whatever feels good, and don’t worry about the consequences.

b. Which explanation makes more sense: progressives couldn’t imagine these consequences, or they just didn’t care?

Very true.

Even in the antebellum era, when slaves often weren't permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. "The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn't do, what Jim Crow couldn't do, what the harshest racism couldn't do," Mr. Williams says. "And that is to destroy the black family."
The Weekend Interview with Walter Williams: The State Against Blacks - WSJ.com

"...in chains and prisons."

Barbara Dafoe Whitehead noted that the "relationship [between single-parent families and crime] is so strong that controlling for family configuration erases the relationship between race and crime and between low income and crime. This conclusion shows up time and again in the literature. The nation's mayors, as well as police officers, social workers, probation officers, and court officials, consistently point to family break up as the most important source of rising rates of crime."
Eric Holder's Chickens Come Home to Roost

Thanks to Ann..all black voters are going to flock to the Republican side..due to this.

Yeppers.

Sadly, many will. Such is the damage that the Democrats have done - that many Americans are no longer capable of critical thought and applying logic. You have already demonstrated your total inability to think for yourself. Was it painful? Giving up your ability to think for the comfort of having someone think for you?

Racist.

Another wonderful example here.

This conservative poster..who I have not posted to..or insulted.

Posted a response back to a post not directed to her.

And responded with an insult.

To someone who has not insulted her in this thread..or insulted her first in any thread.

Do conservatives do this all the time? Or is it just this particular poster?

Now, don't fall off your Lily Pad, Toady...

Insults are the coin of the realm around here.....you know that.

Doesn't mean folks don't still love you.

So, do what we on the Right do when you folks call us 'racist'....
...we giggle.

ff_welfare_race_of_tanf_recipients.png

You know... When I first looked at that pie chart, I didn't notice the header.

But.... in terms of sheer numbers... there are more white people on TANF than any other race, in fact... us whities may outnumber all the other races combined.

Did you notice what year this was for? 2003.
I would lend you my calculator but I can't find it.

By Ann Coulter
08/17
Townhall.com

Excerpt:

The Democrats are openly lying to voters. It is a mathematical impossibility for these programs to continue without major reform now, or complete bankruptcy later -- and not very much later.

But Democrats' real achievement has been in destroying the family, and thereby creating an endless supply of potential rioters.

When blacks were only four generations out of slavery, their illegitimacy rate was about 23 percent (lower than the white illegitimacy rate is now). Then Democrats decided to help them! Barely two generations since LBJ's Great Society programs began, the black illegitimacy rate has tripled to 72 percent.

Meanwhile, the white illegitimacy rate has septupled, from 4 percent to 29 percent.
Instead of a "War on Poverty," it should have been called a "War on the Family."

The vast and permanent underclass created by the welfare state is a great success story for the Democratic Party, which now has a loyal constituency of deadbeats who automatically vote for the Democrats to keep their Trojan horse "benefits" flowing.

It's the Democrats' "heroin dealer" model of government.​

LINK

I love it M.D. Democrat "heroin dealer model of government" is a brilliant observation. You might update it to a "crack-head model of government". That's exactly what it is. Create a dependence and sell useless redundant social programs which were failures forty years ago but still continue. Poverty pimps like Sharpton threaten law abiding citizens with assault and arson if they interfere while he supplies the DNC with votes.

You don't know how to read a pie chart?

yes... do you?

Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scroll down to the "race and ethnicity" section.

in that graphic....

there are 223,553,265 white people in America 31.8% of that number is about 71M people.

Blacks? 38,929,319. 38% of that is 14.8M people.

and so on....

To the other poster... yes, I realize the number was from 2003, but I seriously doubt the demographics have changed all that much since 2003... the percentages may have somewhat... but the truth of the matter is that if you think that minorities make up the majority of the TANF rolls, you are quite delusional.

Forum List

Back