Liberals: 9-11 Deaths were Good Thing

All this right after I blew the doors off of your false and moronic accusation about me.

Man...that's got to hurt.

What accusation? Precisely? Please post it. Is honesty even possible for you?
Here you go.
The point I have made more than once is that people like you are afraid to criticize others on your end of the spectrum.

I don't know why you're so desperate to continue this conversation. You admitted that you would not condemn the professor's comments.
Lie.

I said I didn't know what the comments were since I didn't bother to listen to them. I asked you to quote what you want me to comment on and, true to form for a pussy such as yourself, you refused to do so for some reason.

And further, since you claim you have no idea who he is or what he said - which I don't believe, of course - I wonder why you haven't bothered to find out in the several days this thread has been up.
Lie.

Because I could care less about Churchill or his statements...never heard of the guy. I find it interesting that you're too much of a pussy to simply post the part you want me to comment on. What are you afraid of sissy?

Oh, just kidding. I know why.

Anyway, that's all I need.
You need to figure out why you are incapable of intellectual honesty.

First you accuse me of not criticizing those I agree with politically.
Then I give you 8 examples of my criticism of the 3 of the 4 highest ranking liberals in the nation.

Then I point out that your fellow conservative won't criticize Fallwell or Robertson....and you refuse to call her out on it.

Basically it is your cowardice is being exposed.

If you'd like to claim some "victory" like we're in a grade school playground, that's good, whatever makes you "feel" better. Convince yourself that won something. Maybe you should do a little virtual happy dance for us, singing "nyah nyah boo boo" to really "rub it in". I think that's how it used to work back then.
The facts are not your friend...and it seems fewer and fewer are going to be if your are this jejune concerning your supposed political prowess.

Whatever works for you. I've gotten what I wanted.

If what you wanted was to be exposed for being a coward...you're right and you're welcome.

All this right after I blew the doors off of your false and moronic accusation about me.

Here you go.
The point I have made more than once is that people like you are afraid to criticize others on your end of the spectrum.

Wow, this is really important to you.

You wouldn't comment on the prof.

That's all I need to know.

Here you go.

I called out liberals I disagreed with...did so years prior to your accusation that I do not.

Why are you a coward and won't do that to @Foxfyre? It's your well-stated position that if one does not comment and denounce someone, they agree.... Foxy hasn't denounced so, by your definition, she agrees with Falwell and Robertson about us deserving 9/11 due to God being angry.

:rofl:

Again you are a coward. That is all the board needs to know.

Here you go.

I called out liberals I disagreed with...did so years prior to your accusation that I do not.

Why are you a coward and won't do that to @Foxfyre? It's your well-stated position that if one does not comment and denounce someone, they agree.... Foxy hasn't denounced so, by your definition, she agrees with Falwell and Robertson about us deserving 9/11 due to God being angry.

:rofl:

Again you are a coward. That is all the board needs to know.
I find it interesting that you (nor any other conservatives) deny the fact that you're a coward.

I forgot most Americans are against their roads getting paved, interstate highway systems, coordinated railways that deliver commodities, education, safety regulations on the food they eat, medication they take, or in their workplace...

That is completely different than using tax money to support a certain segment of the population. Now, I'm not completely against welfare, but those people need to do something! They can't just sit on their butts and collect other people's hard earned dollars!!! Laziness breeds laziness and lack of motivation to do something with one's self.

I forgot most Americans are against their roads getting paved, interstate highway systems, coordinated railways that deliver commodities, education, safety regulations on the food they eat, medication they take, or in their workplace...

That is completely different than using tax money to support a certain segment of the population. Now, I'm not completely against welfare, but those people need to do something! They can't just sit on their butts and collect other people's hard earned dollars!!! Laziness breeds laziness and lack of motivation to do something with one's self.

Who do you mean by "those people" exactly? What constitutes a lazy person on welfare vs. a needy person on welfare? I would assume that, with the pejorative tone of your post, you've got this all figured out.

A needy person on welfare is one who cannot work. Perhaps for a temporary or permanent physical disability. Perhaps even a mental disability (though mere liberalism does not, by itself, count).

A lazy person on welfare is one who will not work. Since they'd rather starve than work I see no reason not to accommodate them.

A needy person on welfare is one who cannot work. Perhaps for a temporary or permanent physical disability. Perhaps even a mental disability (though mere liberalism does not, by itself, count).

A lazy person on welfare is one who will not work. Since they'd rather starve than work I see no reason not to accommodate them.

Thanks for that complex, nuanced explaination of systemic poverty and the ways structural forces limit people's abilities to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. For a second there I thought this was a black and white issue (not in a racial way, but as a simply binary). If it weren't for your thoughtful contribution, I might have just gone on thinking this way. Because of you I consider myself enlightened. Praise jah.

Thanks for that complex, nuanced explaination of systemic poverty and the ways structural forces limit people's abilities to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. For a second there I thought this was a black and white issue (not in a racial way, but as a simply binary). If it weren't for your thoughtful contribution, I might have just gone on thinking this way. Because of you I consider myself enlightened. Praise jah.

And here I had written you off as ineducable due to an overdose of liberal indoctrination!

Churchill who ? says every idiotic liberfool on this forum, is there a reason these people have a total memory lapse ?

aaaaaaah !! i got it !! they have no ability to store such info, in a needle point sized brain.

such idiotic total stupidity is unbelievable :up: or is it ?
do you really think it's responsible, ethical, or even credible to claim that liberals today should know every former college professor, agree with everything they ever said, and that simply through the virtue of having been a college professor and said something stupid a person is a "liberal darling"

please. you know better.

churchill was a nobody when he made his comments, he's a nobody now. that he is best forgotten shouldn't be in dispute.

Why would you say something so retarded? First you imagine someone has a position that could only belong to a tard. Then you attack them for a position only a tard could imagine. What does that say about you?

Now if you said, "Feed the poor and they will breed" or "let him die", then we don't have to imagine who said it. Because we know who says that stuff.

And here I had written you off as ineducable due to an overdose of liberal indoctrination!

Contrary to Entitlement Society Rhetoric Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly Disabled or Working Households mdash Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Only idiots absolutely desperate for attention on anonymous internet message boards post thread headlines like this:

Liberals: 9-11 Deaths were Good Thing

Who do you mean by "those people" exactly? What constitutes a lazy person on welfare vs. a needy person on welfare? I would assume that, with the pejorative tone of your post, you've got this all figured out.

"Those people" who are collecting welfare benefits while not doing anything to better their situations.

That is completely different than using tax money to support a certain segment of the population. Now, I'm not completely against welfare, but those people need to do something! They can't just sit on their butts and collect other people's hard earned dollars!!! Laziness breeds laziness and lack of motivation to do something with one's self.[/QUOTE]

How many of "those people" are there? Round up to the nearest 100,000 please. Let's get down to it.

How many of "those people" are there? Round up to the nearest 100,000 please. Let's get down to it.

How many? However many are collecting welfare benefits.[/QUOTE]

No....no....no. I need a number. How many are there who are too lazy to work and just use yours and my money to live? Let's get a number.

No....no....no. I need a number. How many are there who are too lazy to work and just use yours and my money to live? Let's get a number.

Well too bad for you. If a person is collecting welfare, they should be doing something! Not sitting around collecting other people's money. It isn't like unemployment where you have to prove that you are looking for a job, but it should be! OR they should at least be furthering their education or having job training. SOMETHING to better themselves so that they don't keep ending up on the welfare merry-go-round.

Forum List

Back