Liberalism: How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies, and Wimps

I have not met a woman yet that doesn't emasculate a man she thinks she controls...Reason I like being single....no ass to kiss.....

Until dating becomes less about ass kissing and submissive behavior, we should put a strike on women.

My eldest son I raised as a single parent just became a minister....and drives an 18 wheeler....

Yeah sure. Lol. Soooo, you dis other people for being single parents when YOU are a single parent. What a douchebag.
I dis everyone, I am an equal opportunity insulter...

Because you're ugly.
Probably so, but it never stopped girls from being impregnated...

You are probably impotent.

I have not met a woman yet that doesn't emasculate a man she thinks she controls...Reason I like being single....no ass to kiss.....

Until dating becomes less about ass kissing and submissive behavior, we should put a strike on women.

All women probably "emasculate" him. That's what happens when you are a druggie with no self esteem.

My eldest son I raised as a single parent just became a minister....and drives an 18 wheeler....

Yeah sure. Lol. Soooo, you dis other people for being single parents when YOU are a single parent. What a douchebag.

Because you're ugly.

Yeah, after 4 kids I damn sure hope so...I guess I'll just have to walk outside and fire off a rocket...

All women probably "emasculate" him. That's what happens when you are a druggie with no self esteem.
That gabapentin is wac shit man...

Because you're ugly.

Yeah, after 4 kids I damn sure hope so...I guess I'll just have to walk outside and fire off a rocket...

You think I have low self esteem because I posted a song to Moon Blow? :lol: You are probably a super nerd.

No, you posted a song apart of the shittiest music genre ever invented. Drones with low self esteem are the biggest market for pop punk record labels.

It also butchered the poor mans rock rebellion, so it is uninspired and monstrous on that note alone.

What a damning indictment on liberalism from a black man...

Former NFL star Burgess Owens talked about his new book: Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies, and Wimps.

“From 1865 to 1965, my race, the black race, was one of the most competitive, entrepreneurial, Christian, moral races in our country. We had the highest percentage of entrepreneurs in the country, the highest percentage of marriage in the country. And we were so competitive, black entrepreneurs, that in 1932, the Democrats had put together a law called the Davis-Bacon Act to help protect the white unions against us,” Owens said.

Former NFL Great Burgess Owens on How Democrats Breed Black Votes

See? I was never exaggerating or joking when I said that conservatives want to return to 1899.
Why wouldn't they since the cancer known as progressivism started in the 1900's?

You think I have low self esteem because I posted a song to Moon Blow? :lol: You are probably a super nerd.

No, you posted a song apart of the shittiest music genre ever invented. Drones with low self esteem are the biggest market for pop punk record labels.

It also butchered the poor mans rock rebellion, so it is uninspired and monstrous on that note alone.

Lighten up. It's a funny song, dork.

What a damning indictment on liberalism from a black man...

Former NFL star Burgess Owens talked about his new book: Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies, and Wimps.

“From 1865 to 1965, my race, the black race, was one of the most competitive, entrepreneurial, Christian, moral races in our country. We had the highest percentage of entrepreneurs in the country, the highest percentage of marriage in the country. And we were so competitive, black entrepreneurs, that in 1932, the Democrats had put together a law called the Davis-Bacon Act to help protect the white unions against us,” Owens said.

Former NFL Great Burgess Owens on How Democrats Breed Black Votes

Liberalism was a good way to overthrow aristocracies all over the world. Liberal democracy used to not be a swear word. Look it up.

Forum List

Back