Liberalism: How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies, and Wimps

What a damning indictment on liberalism from a black man...

Former NFL star Burgess Owens talked about his new book: Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies, and Wimps.

“From 1865 to 1965, my race, the black race, was one of the most competitive, entrepreneurial, Christian, moral races in our country. We had the highest percentage of entrepreneurs in the country, the highest percentage of marriage in the country. And we were so competitive, black entrepreneurs, that in 1932, the Democrats had put together a law called the Davis-Bacon Act to help protect the white unions against us,” Owens said.

Former NFL Great Burgess Owens on How Democrats Breed Black Votes

If any man canbe turned into a whiner weenie or a wimp then he wasn't really a good man to start with

Former NFL star Burgess Owens talked about his new book: Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies, and Wimps.

“From 1865 to 1965, my race, the black race, was one of the most competitive, entrepreneurial, Christian, moral races in our country. We had the highest percentage of entrepreneurs in the country, the highest percentage of marriage in the country. And we were so competitive, black entrepreneurs, that in 1932, the Democrats had put together a law called the Davis-Bacon Act to help protect the white unions against us,” Owens said.

If any man canbe turned into a whiner weenie or a wimp then he wasn't really a good man to start with
You should have heard old Patirot whine and cry after divorce court..Didn't leave him a pot to piss in...

See? I was never exaggerating or joking when I said that conservatives want to return to 1899.

I wonder how big of a role drugs and alcohol play in "problem" children from single-parent households?
You tell us, you are a single parent...

I don't do drugs or drink. I don't have any problems with my child. Aren't YOU a single parent? Don't you do drugs and drink? Maybe YOU should tell us.
No, my kid doesn't do drugs or drink..

No but you do.
My docs tell me I should take my drugs...

I wonder how big of a role drugs and alcohol play in "problem" children from single-parent households?

I don't do drugs or drink. I don't have any problems with my child. Aren't YOU a single parent? Don't you do drugs and drink? Maybe YOU should tell us.

So, we know that YOU do drugs and drink and have serious problems. Were you raised by a single parent?

So, we know that YOU do drugs and drink and have serious problems. Were you raised by a single parent?
I do have an addiction to cherry Dr. Pepper...

Answer the question, silly little troll.

I don't drink booze.....But you can....I am sure you never get carded...

I don't drink booze.....But you can....I am sure you never get carded...

Oh, what a great come back, fat little troll.

Like everything else is the bizarro world of the left it's backwards the men are feminine and the women manly

Forum List

Back