Liberal "Tolerance"??

You ever wonder why no one ever asks about Republican Tolerance?:lol::lol:

Because unlike liberals, no one has an expectation of a tolerant republican.

Actually, they do. Liberals count on Republican tolerance. Liberals insult Republicans night and day, and what do Republicans do about it? Nothing. If Republicans were as "tolerant" as liberals, you'd find liberals hanging from tree branches everywhere.

yeah because liberals hang Repubs all the time. :eusa_shhh:

Hitler, Hanging, Jews in Germany...keep 'em coming

A black mob in in Crown Heights New York went on a rampage and killed an orthodox Jew and injured several others after Al Sharpton insighted them by blaming Jews for a car accident that killed a child.

Then there are those lovely teenagers who raped a woman in central park and beat her brains out. And, of course, we have heard about all those lovely liberals who play the knockout game.

Yeah, liberals are the epitome of tolerance.

Last edited:

Oh. Hi Boorish! Are you still smelling your own farts? Extreme conservatives have no place anywhere. They're like the dead dog clogging a sewer pipe.

Cc, you need an id to enroll in obamacare. Does that mean ederly and minorities will go without healthcare.

If only the requirement to vote was as easy as the requirement for Obamacare. Here's what's accepted:

• your birth certificate or U.S. passport.
• photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, school ID card, military ID card).
• something that proves you live at your address – like a water, power, or gas bill, or a copy of your lease with your name on it.
• something that shows your Social Security Number (SSN).
• something that shows how much money you make (a paycheck; an income tax return; or letters from Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and/or the VA).

However, I'm all for photo ID's. Since you apparently are too, how about a free national voter ID for everyone?

Didn't someone somewhere post - You can't argue with a liberal.

Yes. That would be any number of forum trolls who can't contribute to a discussion.

It is a sad state of affairs that the only sane people in government are the T.E.A. Party representatives. It used to be that ALL of America believed in balanced budgets and reasonable government spending, within its means. Now.....

Yep. It's a sad day when the people who want fiscal sanity and to balance the budget are accused of "sabotaging the system." Obviously the system needs sabotage.

haha...two words. Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz. Both so crazy their own party ignores them. It's not sane to want to shut down the government because you don't get your own way.

It is a sad state of affairs that the only sane people in government are the T.E.A. Party representatives. It used to be that ALL of America believed in balanced budgets and reasonable government spending, within its means. Now.....

That's not their goals and you know it. It's what they like to say but in the end they are there for no other purpose than to push the most nakedly corporatist agenda in the history of American politics.

What an idiot. Turds like you are the ones pushing fascism. I don't even know what a "corporatist agenda" is. Apparently it means any opposition to plundering the producers of this country until we're all wallowing in poverty.

This is the goal of people like the occupier and his comrades in our government

And NEXT is to put a stop to any OPPOSING FREEDOMS OF SPEECH

get a clue people

Wow you managed to even put Hitler in there too! Congrats! You'll win an Emmy yet for Best Female in a imagined Drama

ISn't that exactly how liberals behave?

No, thats exactly how you behave sweetheart. Your Drama Queen nature is all yours. Wear you tiara proudly. You go girl.

Can you provide me an example of that?

Whenever anyone points out that their agenda is violating people's rights, they are accused of "whining" or "paranoia." As I and others in this forum have said many times, when you scratch a liberal, you find a fascist underneath. What could be more fundamentally fascist than telling certain segments of the electorate they aren't welcome in the state of New York?

Tell me more about Hitler and the Jews. It really applies to todays politics...

...in your mind

It certainly does. The Nazis are where liberals learned most of their propaganda techniques.

The Nazis are where liberals learned most of their propaganda techniques.
Please provide an example of that.

An example of liberals using Nazi propaganda techniques? This thread is a classic example. Accusing those who protest about their rights being violated of "whining" is a Nazi and liberal favorite. Demonizing your political opponents is another.

The fact is Democrats are such lousy leaders that they had to demonize their opponents.

So everything they're opponents stood for became a target.

If you're a Christian you're a racist, a homophobe, or intolerant.

If you support the second amendment then you are a terrible person who supports the NRA and mass-murdering children.

If you support the right to life you want to tell women what to do with their own bodies.

If you support securing the borders you're a racist.

If you support an honest election with voter I.Ds you're trying to stop blacks from voting.

The Democrats can and do suck at running the country but they conclude that at least they're not as bad as those terrible Conservatives. So essentially we have been divided and are at each other's throats and we have no future because the "Good Folks" (Democrats) can't do anything right. All they have to do is effectively demonize anyone who wants to do what needs to be done and all if forgiven.

Yeah, and Republicans have great leaders and do nothing to demonize the Democrats.

Liberal tolerance is a oxymoron

No because unlike liberals Republicans don't go around preaching about how we should be tolerant of other's and then only practice what we preach for those we agree with. Not unlike how Republicans would talk about family values while having affairs.

So the reason no one asks about Republican tolerance is what now? :lol:

You cant even answer the question which is exactly the point.

Oh. Hi Boorish! Are you still smelling your own farts? Extreme conservatives have no place anywhere. They're like the dead dog clogging a sewer pipe.

Cc, you need an id to enroll in obamacare. Does that mean ederly and minorities will go without healthcare.

If only the requirement to vote was as easy as the requirement for Obamacare. Here's what's accepted:

• your birth certificate or U.S. passport.
• photo ID (driver’s license, state ID card, school ID card, military ID card).
• something that proves you live at your address – like a water, power, or gas bill, or a copy of your lease with your name on it.
• something that shows your Social Security Number (SSN).
• something that shows how much money you make (a paycheck; an income tax return; or letters from Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and/or the VA).

However, I'm all for photo ID's. Since you apparently are too, how about a free national voter ID for everyone?

Yes. That would be any number of forum trolls who can't contribute to a discussion.

Yep. It's a sad day when the people who want fiscal sanity and to balance the budget are accused of "sabotaging the system." Obviously the system needs sabotage.

haha...two words. Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz. Both so crazy their own party ignores them. It's not sane to want to shut down the government because you don't get your own way.

If "getting your way" meant putting up a stop sign on some corner, then you might be correct, but when "getting you way" means avoiding national bankruptcy or dismantling a huge government assault on the private market that a majority of Americans hate, then it's perfectly sane.

No because unlike liberals Republicans don't go around preaching about how we should be tolerant of other's and then only practice what we preach for those we agree with. Not unlike how Republicans would talk about family values while having affairs.

The answer was in my response if you choose to keep your partisan blinders on and not see it that's on you.

Actually, they do. Liberals count on Republican tolerance. Liberals insult Republicans night and day, and what do Republicans do about it? Nothing. If Republicans were as "tolerant" as liberals, you'd find liberals hanging from tree branches everywhere.

A black mob in in Crown Heights New York went on a rampage and killed an orthodox Jew and injured several others after Al Sharpton insighted them by blaming Jews for a car accident that killed a child.

No Link? Drats.. Did they drop their voter registration in the process?

Then there are those lovely teenagers who raped a woman in central park and beat her brains out. And, of course, we have heard about all those lovely liberals who play the knockout game.

Voting Teens you say?

You are so tolerant of liberals that you talk about crimes, link them to liberals somehow as a show of how tolerant you are.

Excellent! So far liberals hang republicans, treat them like Jews in Germany, mentioned Hitler and will rape and knock you out.

I think you are setting up an awesome defense of why you act the way you do. Let me guess....Its the liberals fault! :lol::lol:

The answer was in my response if you choose to keep your partisan blinders on and not see it that's on you.

Ahh that old defense. The "I told you but you dont understand my my look at the time gotta run" defense.

:lol: Riiiiiiight...

The Nazis are where liberals learned most of their propaganda techniques.
Please provide an example of that.

An example of liberals using Nazi propaganda techniques? This thread is a classic example. Accusing those who protest about their rights being violated of "whining" is a Nazi and liberal favorite. Demonizing your political opponents is another.

For Example Nazi's once said that their opponents didnt understand them. JUST LIKE LIBERALS!!

Accusing those who protest about their rights being violated of "whining" is a Nazi and liberal favorite. Demonizing your political opponents is another.
Of course the irony of your statement eludes you, right? You do understand that you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing, right? This is an increasingly common tactic for Conservatives.

As long as you accuse others of doing what you are doing but you accuse them first, then if they point out that you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, then you can say, "See? You're accusing me of doing what you're doing so that proves my point!"

It's a ridiculous attempt at logic on your part.

Accusing those who protest about their rights being violated of "whining" is a Nazi and liberal favorite. Demonizing your political opponents is another.
Of course the irony of your statement eludes you, right? You do understand that you are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing, right? This is an increasingly common tactic for Conservatives.

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that. Don't like it? Tough shit. You reap what you sow.

As long as you accuse others of doing what you are doing but you accuse them first, then if they point out that you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing, then you can say, "See? You're accusing me of doing what you're doing so that proves my point!"

I don't accuse them first. Liberals have been demonizing their critics for 100 years. Now they whine like babies whenever anyone points out the facts about liberals.

Crown Heights riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Voting Teens you say?

You are so tolerant of liberals that you talk about crimes, link them to liberals somehow as a show of how tolerant you are.

Excellent! So far liberals hang republicans, treat them like Jews in Germany, mentioned Hitler and will rape and knock you out.

I think you are setting up an awesome defense of why you act the way you do. Let me guess....Its the liberals fault! :lol::lol:

Liberals defended the teens who perpetrated the Central Park Rape. They are also defending the perpetrators of the knockout game. And, of course, they all defended that thug Trevon Martin.

Crown Heights riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Voting Teens you say?

Liberals defended the teens who perpetrated the Central Park Rape. They are also defending the perpetrators of the knockout game. And, of course, they all defended that thug Trevon Martin.

sure they did. I bet a liberal touched your anus too right? To the second knuckle I bet

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that. Don't like it? Tough shit. You reap what you sow.

I don't accuse them first. Liberals have been demonizing their critics for 100 years. Now they whine like babies whenever anyone points out the facts about liberals.

Idiot agreed and said "you reap what you sow" completely not understanding that he is reaping and sowing by himself. He says "Yeah I'm doing the things I'm accusing others of doing you know why? Because others did it to me" Completing the circular logic.

He uses big words like "demonizing" to apply to a lack of issues to agree with. Once Bripat told me he liked asparagus and I told him I didnt like it. He said I was demonizing his opinion.

Forum List

Back