Liberal think

Abortion is not a cause of death .

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.
babynoah-700x457.jpg

Humans don't have responsible sex, that's why there are seven plus billion of us. Next question?

Haha..that's exactly what disgusting bottom feeders and hood rats believe.
How should we categorize you?
Legit, good quality REAL Americans have responsible sex everyday....Mexicans and Blacks....not so much....weird huh? iQ related?
Haha...gotta love that ghetto beast mentality.....HELL YEAH....Let's keep them beaners flowing in.
The Hitler Youth meeting ended early tonight I see? Must be a holiday thing but, my little Nazi, you should strongly advocate for birth control for the mud people. You might just stay in the majority a few years longer than expected? Time to be a pill pusher for Whitey.

I always pretend to be offended by truth and facts...I then scream words like RACIST and NAZI into the sky....it allows me to keep my head in my ass and pretend the behavior of filthy piece of shits is normal and to be expected....haha
Something about the Nazis bothers you? You are White Pride, correct?

I'm Decent Human pride..what does that mean to you?
Want me to post race demographics for you?
You scared to acknowledge facts?
If you think that you are decent person then you don't know what decency is.

Secondly fetuses don't die, they're not considered alive.

I'd pay to see one of you leftarded fuckstains try to reconcile that claim in a courtroom against any one of our more than 30 State and Federal fetal HOMICIDE laws.
Easy as pie, those laws are anti-abortion crap. Even being with child doesn't allow you to drive in the HOV lane, and you don't pay for two airplane seats, two meals, or even two movie tickets since you are at that stage one person and one potential person. And the TSA checks one ID because there is, by law, only one of you.

Haha..that's exactly what disgusting bottom feeders and hood rats believe.
How should we categorize you?
Legit, good quality REAL Americans have responsible sex everyday....Mexicans and Blacks....not so much....weird huh? iQ related?
Haha...gotta love that ghetto beast mentality.....HELL YEAH....Let's keep them beaners flowing in.
The Hitler Youth meeting ended early tonight I see? Must be a holiday thing but, my little Nazi, you should strongly advocate for birth control for the mud people. You might just stay in the majority a few years longer than expected? Time to be a pill pusher for Whitey.

I always pretend to be offended by truth and facts...I then scream words like RACIST and NAZI into the sky....it allows me to keep my head in my ass and pretend the behavior of filthy piece of shits is normal and to be expected....haha

Haha...trust me I know who I'm debating with....in the backward twisted world of LibTardo Land things aren't what they actually are.

This is your idea of a decent human:
dscf6015.png

This is bottom feeding filth:
corporateheadshotslondon.jpg

Do I have it right?

Haha...trust me I know who I'm debating with....in the backward twisted world of LibTardo Land things aren't what they actually are.

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?
Thank God you asked me, and not Jesus. He would say you have it right.

And I consider you to be scum, a waste of skin that would be better used as a human lampshade, but evil is in the eye of the beholder.

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

You think about it from this way, the one on top probably never killed anyone, the one on the bottom might have killed hundreds of thousands.

Different perspectives.

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

And I consider you to be scum, a waste of skin that would be better used as a human lampshade, but evil is in the eye of the beholder.

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

You think about it from this way, the one on top probably never killed anyone, the one on the bottom might have killed hundreds of thousands.

Different perspectives.

Haha....you Loons are so fun....thank you so much for the entertainment and for allowing me into your fucked up twisted minds...I always feel like an amazing human being after an exchange of dialogue with you Loons...haha...THANKS, MUCH APPRECIATED!

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

Different perspectives.

Haha....you Loons are so fun....thank you so much for the entertainment and for allowing me into your fucked up twisted minds...I always feel like an amazing human being after an exchange of dialogue with you Loons...haha...THANKS, MUCH APPRECIATED!
Well, Jesus was bat-fucking nuts. As are most written off by the ignorant masses.

Nope. Medical waste. By human intervention or not when a fetus gets flushed that's what it is, medical waste. And nature does such a thing all the live long day. Most never make it and we had nothing to do with that. That's life.

Haha...if I used abortion as ghetto contraception that's exactly what I'd say as well....filthy fucks!
Stop fighting us on birth control and the abortion as birth control rate goes down. It's very pro-life just not anti-sex.

As Margaret Sanger said, do not kill, plan.

Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?
More birth control equals fewer induced abortions. You're all pro-life, right?

Haha...You sidestepped the question. Let's try this again.
"Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?"

I don't know who you think are "filthy hood rats and bottom feeders," and you have not explained this, and the above picture you have posted is a painting. If you are so rabidly anti-birth control, why not assist people/couples who want to know about methods of preventing unwanted pregnancies and assist them in accessing these methods so that they can have loving relationships without fear of such? Or is it the idea of heterosexual sex that actually bothers you?
Many heterosexual couples don't want kids, or don't want them yet. These couples are in various stages of dating, getting engaged, being married, being married but wanting to attain other life goals before settling down to be parents.
Teenagers are just at the brink of understanding what hormones do. Many are confused by the fairy stories that "sex" and "love" are the same thing, as our society and religions promote these fairy stories that they are one and the same. Without proper, pragmatic sex education, these teenagers are left to wonder through their adolescence by themselves, with no adult guidance.
So bark all you want, but ask yourself whether you were ready to be a father at the exact time that you lost your virginity, or if your first exercise of your sexual/reproductive capabilities was just "practice"?

Haha...if I used abortion as ghetto contraception that's exactly what I'd say as well....filthy fucks!
Stop fighting us on birth control and the abortion as birth control rate goes down. It's very pro-life just not anti-sex.

Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?

"Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?"

I don't know who you think are "filthy hood rats and bottom feeders," and you have not explained this, and the above picture you have posted is a painting. If you are so rabidly anti-birth control, why not assist people/couples who want to know about methods of preventing unwanted pregnancies and assist them in accessing these methods so that they can have loving relationships without fear of such? Or is it the idea of heterosexual sex that actually bothers you?
Many heterosexual couples don't want kids, or don't want them yet. These couples are in various stages of dating, getting engaged, being married, being married but wanting to attain other life goals before settling down to be parents.
Teenagers are just at the brink of understanding what hormones do. Many are confused by the fairy stories that "sex" and "love" are the same thing, as our society and religions promote these fairy stories that they are one and the same. Without proper, pragmatic sex education, these teenagers are left to wonder through their adolescence by themselves, with no adult guidance.
So bark all you want, but ask yourself whether you were ready to be a father at the exact time that you lost your virginity, or if your first exercise of your sexual/reproductive capabilities was just "practice"?

Well there you go...you've provided an excuse for 12% of baby killers. Haha...I'm not sure how you do it but that's what Loons do...always pretend the smaller percentages of anything represent the greater percentage...you know, more of that ass backward logic from the Left.
"Twelve percent of abortion patients in 2014 were adolescents: Those aged 18–19 accounted for 8% of all abortions, 15–17-year-olds for 3% and those younger than 15 for 0.2%."
The bottom line is illustrated in the data....MOST people know exactly what they're doing and are aware of the risks and consequences before engaging in irresponsible sex. AND yep...it's the filthy "hood rats and bottom feeders" using abortion as a contraception...who would have thought...haha. The disgusting filth among us continue to be a dead weight liability. So how do we get the filthy subhuman parents in the ghettos and barrios to teach their children morals and values? I'm not sure...but I say we keep waving them in from Mexico....makes perfect sense to the filthy Left...right?
WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
  • More than half of all U.S. abortion patients in 2014 were in their 20s: Patients aged 20–24 obtained 34% of all abortions, and patients aged 25–29 obtained 27%.[6]
  • White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, blacks for 28%, Hispanics for 25% and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%.[6]
  • Seventeen percent of abortion patients in 2014 identified as mainline Protestant, 13% as evangelical Protestant and 24% as Catholic; 38% reported no religious affiliation and the remaining 8% reported some other affiliation.[6]
  • The vast majority (94%) of abortion patients in 2014 identified as heterosexual or straight. Four percent of patients said they were bisexual, while 0.3% identified as homosexual, gay or lesbian and 1% identified as “something else.”[6]
  • In 2014, some 46% of all abortion patients had never married and were not cohabiting. However, nearly half were living with a male partner in the month they became pregnant, including 14% who were married and 31% who were cohabiting.[6]
  • Fifty-nine percent of abortions in 2014 were obtained by patients who had had at least one birth.[6]
  • Some 75% of abortion patients in 2014 were poor or low-income. Twenty-six percent of patients had incomes of 100–199% of the federal poverty level, and 49% had incomes of less than 100% of the federal poverty level ($15,730 for a family of two).*[6]
  • The reasons patients gave for having an abortion underscored their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. The three most common reasons—each cited by three-fourths of patients—were concern for or responsibility to other individuals; the inability to afford raising a child; and the belief that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents. Half said they did not want to be a single parent or were having problems with their husband or partner.[7]
Induced Abortion in the United States

Last edited:

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

Different perspectives.

Well, Jesus was bat-fucking nuts. As are most written off by the ignorant masses.

When I have been made to look like a confused and twisted wack-job I always double down on my ignorance as well....good job.

It's a little frustrating, being pro-choice and seeing some of the pure, unadulterated bullshit other pro-choicers use as "arguments".

Yes, a fetus is human life. An abortion is the ending of human life. Stipulated.

At the same time, however, societies have to make difficult choices, and allowing individuals to make their own difficult choices needs to be part of that. At least until we can devise some kind of technology that relieves us of that difficult choice.

We really can be honest about this, gang. As we can be about anything else, if we choose to be.

Last edited:
I remember when RW war mongers were telling us that the needless American deaths in Bush's Iraq war disaster weren't a big deal because often more Americans in American cities were getting shot on any given day.

Stupid then, stupid now.

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

dscf6015.png

Do I have it right?

Different perspectives.

When I have been made to look like a confused and twisted wack-job I always double down on my ignorance as well....good job.
I can't help the fact that Jesus would bless the sister above and tell the guy below to give it all away to the poor and follow me. Poor men say such things. Where your head is that is where your heart will be and do not store up treasures on earth...but in the Kingdom of God. Pretty fucking nuts right?

And

Well there you go...you've provided an excuse for 12% of baby killers. Haha...I'm not sure how you do it but that's what Loons do...always pretend the smaller percentages of anything represent the greater percentage...you know, more of that ass backward logic from the Left.
"Twelve percent of abortion patients in 2014 were adolescents: Those aged 18–19 accounted for 8% of all abortions, 15–17-year-olds for 3% and those younger than 15 for 0.2%."
The bottom line is illustrated in the data....MOST people know exactly what they're doing and are aware of the risks and consequences before engaging in irresponsible sex. AND yep...it's the filthy "hood rats and bottom feeders" using abortion as a contraception...who would have thought...haha. The disgusting filth among us continue to be a dead weight liability. So how do we get the filthy subhuman parents in the ghettos and barrios to teach their children morals and values? I'm not sure...but I say we keep waving them in from Mexico....makes perfect sense to the filthy Left...right?
WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
  • More than half of all U.S. abortion patients in 2014 were in their 20s: Patients aged 20–24 obtained 34% of all abortions, and patients aged 25–29 obtained 27%.[6]
  • White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, blacks for 28%, Hispanics for 25% and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%.[6]
  • Seventeen percent of abortion patients in 2014 identified as mainline Protestant, 13% as evangelical Protestant and 24% as Catholic; 38% reported no religious affiliation and the remaining 8% reported some other affiliation.[6]
  • The vast majority (94%) of abortion patients in 2014 identified as heterosexual or straight. Four percent of patients said they were bisexual, while 0.3% identified as homosexual, gay or lesbian and 1% identified as “something else.”[6]
  • In 2014, some 46% of all abortion patients had never married and were not cohabiting. However, nearly half were living with a male partner in the month they became pregnant, including 14% who were married and 31% who were cohabiting.[6]
  • Fifty-nine percent of abortions in 2014 were obtained by patients who had had at least one birth.[6]
  • Some 75% of abortion patients in 2014 were poor or low-income. Twenty-six percent of patients had incomes of 100–199% of the federal poverty level, and 49% had incomes of less than 100% of the federal poverty level ($15,730 for a family of two).*[6]
  • The reasons patients gave for having an abortion underscored their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. The three most common reasons—each cited by three-fourths of patients—were concern for or responsibility to other individuals; the inability to afford raising a child; and the belief that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents. Half said they did not want to be a single parent or were having problems with their husband or partner.[7]
Induced Abortion in the United States
And? People have abortions, at any age, for all kinds of reasons. Who cares whether you, yourself, find that someone is "irresponsible"? Who are you, some judge? Who appointed you to this exalted position? No one is accountable to you.

Abortion is not a cause of death .

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

If those are human, they are.

Why WOULDN'T a person who is in the first days of their life growth and development be considered to be a "person, when that is exactly what they are?"

Because a zygote can’t live outside of its mother.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws recognize them as persons - even as they are still in their mother's womb. So, your side has already lost on that.

Forum List

Back