Liberal think

Abortion is not a cause of death .

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

What about these...are these "persons"?
ablate2.jpg
Nope. Medical waste. By human intervention or not when a fetus gets flushed that's what it is, medical waste. And nature does such a thing all the live long day. Most never make it and we had nothing to do with that. That's life.

Haha...if I used abortion as ghetto contraception that's exactly what I'd say as well....filthy fucks!

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

ablate2.jpg
Nope. Medical waste. By human intervention or not when a fetus gets flushed that's what it is, medical waste. And nature does such a thing all the live long day. Most never make it and we had nothing to do with that. That's life.

Haha...if I used abortion as ghetto contraception that's exactly what I'd say as well....filthy fucks!
Stop fighting us on birth control and the abortion as birth control rate goes down. It's very pro-life just not anti-sex.

As Margaret Sanger said, do not kill, plan.

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

ablate2.jpg

Stop fighting us on birth control and the abortion as birth control rate goes down. It's very pro-life just not anti-sex.

As Sanger said do not kill, plan.

Haha...spin, spin, spin....who's fighting?
Is someone stopping you from buying condoms or birth control?

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

ablate2.jpg

Congrats, you just went straight to my iggy list.

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

If those are human, they are.

Why WOULDN'T a person who is in the first days of their life growth and development be considered to be a "person, when that is exactly what they are?"
Something you need a microscope to see isn't a person. Something nature tosses out like bad grapes doesn't help your case.

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

ablate2.jpg

Congrats, you just went straight to my iggy list.
What a shock, when reality is presented the Snowflake heads to his safe space.

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

ablate2.jpg

Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them, the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?

Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

ablate2.jpg

Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?
More birth control equals fewer induced abortions. You're all pro-life, right?

ablate2.jpg

Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?

Haha...You sidestepped the question. Let's try this again.
"Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?"

"Are filthy hood rats and bottom feeders actually making that claim? So unless their hard working neighbors buy condoms and birth control for them the disgusting subhumans aren't capable of having responsible sex?"
Humans don't have responsible sex, that's why there are seven plus billion of us. Next question?

Humans don't have responsible sex, that's why there are seven plus billion of us. Next question?

Haha..that's exactly what disgusting bottom feeders and hood rats believe.
How should we categorize you?
Legit, good quality REAL Americans have responsible sex everyday....Mexicans and Blacks....not so much....weird huh? iQ related?
Haha...gotta love that ghetto beast mentality.....HELL YEAH....Let's keep them beaners flowing in.

Legit, good quality REAL Americans have responsible sex everyday....Mexicans and Blacks....not so much....weird huh? iQ related?
Haha...gotta love that ghetto beast mentality.....HELL YEAH....Let's keep them beaners flowing in.
The Hitler Youth meeting ended early tonight I see? Must be a holiday thing but, my little Nazi, you should strongly advocate for birth control for the mud people. You might just stay in the majority a few years longer than expected? Time to be a pill pusher for Whitey.

Here are some interesting statistics regarding causes of death for roughly the first half of 2016. It is patently obvious to the liberals that we must do something to take guns off the streets.

causes%20of%20death%20stats.png

Seeing as gun murder is at 11,000, your facts are way out.

Secondly fetuses don't die, they're not considered alive.

Thirdly there's a big difference between a woman having an abortion and someone dying. Emotionally a massive difference. A murder has a impact on a lot of people. People fear to go outside, worry about what happens if they die. Often people die who have relatives who are relying on them.

The body rejects about 75% of fetuses before the woman even knows she's pregnant. They don't suffer emotion problems. The woman has the choice to do the abortion, so she can make that choice.

If you're obsessed with life so much, I assume you're a vegetarian. Oh, you're not. "Pro-life" fuck off are you.

The Hitler Youth meeting ended early tonight I see? Must be a holiday thing but, my little Nazi, you should strongly advocate for birth control for the mud people. You might just stay in the majority a few years longer than expected? Time to be a pill pusher for Whitey.

I always pretend to be offended by truth and facts...I then scream words like RACIST and NAZI into the sky....it allows me to keep my head in my ass and pretend the behavior of filthy piece of shits is normal and to be expected....haha

I always pretend to be offended by truth and facts...I then scream words like RACIST and NAZI into the sky....it allows me to keep my head in my ass and pretend the behavior of filthy piece of shits is normal and to be expected....haha
Something about the Nazis bothers you? You are White Pride, correct?

Here are some interesting statistics regarding causes of death for roughly the first half of 2016. It is patently obvious to the liberals that we must do something to take guns off the streets.

causes%20of%20death%20stats.png

Seeing as gun murder is at 11,000, your facts are way out.

Secondly fetuses don't die, they're not considered alive.

Thirdly there's a big difference between a woman having an abortion and someone dying. Emotionally a massive difference. A murder has a impact on a lot of people. People fear to go outside, worry about what happens if they die. Often people die who have relatives who are relying on them.

The body rejects about 75% of fetuses before the woman even knows she's pregnant. They don't suffer emotion problems. The woman has the choice to do the abortion, so she can make that choice.

If you're obsessed with life so much, I assume you're a vegetarian. Oh, you're not. "Pro-life" fuck off are you.
His chart is six months.

Something about the Nazis bothers you? You are White Pride, correct?

I'm Decent Human pride..what does that mean to you?
Want me to post race demographics for you?
You scared to acknowledge facts?

Forum List

Back