Liberal sissies ban Valentines day at Elementary school

Silly. Valentine's Day was always super fun at our school. We would decorate our own bags and put candies/valentines in them. It was always a great day. Boo!

No kidding!

I believe some of these Educators were the kid that got no card nor had a date to prom that was not their sister, mother or cousin!

( Yes I am going there )

Also Valentines Day is not a white only holiday, and I would get plenty of cards from African America, Hispanic and Asian girls, so I do not get the notion white only holiday!

It's stupid. Everybody in my class loved it. You got to be creative with your bag, socialize with the other kids, and, chow down on some awesome candies. Not those chalky hearts though. That shit is made out of earwigs and bonemeal. lol
Here you are, sweety :) xxx

View attachment 61898

earwig2.jpg
BoneMeal_sml.jpg
073931-retro-green-floral-icon-alphanumeric-equal-sign.png

Conversation-heart-candy-300x224.jpg

:lol:

No kidding!

I believe some of these Educators were the kid that got no card nor had a date to prom that was not their sister, mother or cousin!

( Yes I am going there )

Also Valentines Day is not a white only holiday, and I would get plenty of cards from African America, Hispanic and Asian girls, so I do not get the notion white only holiday!

It's stupid. Everybody in my class loved it. You go to be creative with your bag, socialize with the other kids, and, chow down on some awesome candies. Not those chalky hearts though. That shit is made out of earwigs and bonemeal. lol

You knew you were the special boy in class ( yes I know you are thinking short yellow bus ) when the girls would give you a cupcake ( not that cupcake that is later in age ) and how they were proud of it and their homemade cards...

Any educator that want to take that away is a loser to me. It also help kids get over some awkward social issues and teaches a kid to be creative and sociable...

I thought the word Cupcake is code word for being Gay? Maybe I'm wrong?

Ask MDK!

I thought it was Twink or Twinkie but could be wrong seeing I am not gay, but have a Gay brother, Uncle, and Sister...

Oh maybe it's Twinkie then and not Cupcake? Quick ask your family!

I've heard of "twink" but I don't know the "cupcake" one. Actually the way that post is written it doesn't make sense.

Valentines Day is an American tradition? :lmao:
yea, we celebrated every year, while you were in school, just like every other kid.

So...when in American history did Americans come up with Valentines Day? Was it the same Americans who came up with the Christmas Tree? And the Easter Egg? And the Jack O'Lantern?

:lmao:

Hey Christmas is German and Christmas Trees German invention.
No kidding. Gee....you think?

Huh? Weihnachtsbaum and also the majority of Christmas traditions.

You said Americans invented these things, no Germanic.
I was being sarcastic......

It can be. There are a lot of words that can be used for being gay. I've always been rather fond of gay-bird. It makes me laugh. lol

Silly. Valentine's Day was always super fun at our school. We would decorate our own bags and put candies/valentines in them. It was always a great day. Boo!

No kidding!

( Yes I am going there )

It's stupid. Everybody in my class loved it. You go to be creative with your bag, socialize with the other kids, and, chow down on some awesome candies. Not those chalky hearts though. That shit is made out of earwigs and bonemeal. lol

You knew you were the special boy in class ( yes I know you are thinking short yellow bus ) when the girls would give you a cupcake ( not that cupcake that is later in age ) and how they were proud of it and their homemade cards...

Any educator that want to take that away is a loser to me. It also help kids get over some awkward social issues and teaches a kid to be creative and sociable...

Ask MDK!

I thought it was Twink or Twinkie but could be wrong seeing I am not gay, but have a Gay brother, Uncle, and Sister...

I check, Twinkie gay slang for the teenage male gays, used by older male gays to describe the young meat.

beeftwinkie (1).jpg

How do the conservatives here handle being constantly in a state of faux-outrage?

I'm just curious. I'm sure a lot of others are as well. It can't be good for a person, being in a constant state of hysterical meltdown.

There's nothing "faux" about how we feel to see our American traditions one by one torn down.

Did I say it originated here ? Nooooooooooooo, I didn't.
Neither did Halloween or Christmas, but we traditionally celebrate them, and we used to celebrate them even in school.
Nowadays, the norm is to attack these traditions.

No kidding!

( Yes I am going there )

Ask MDK!

I check, Twinkie gay slang for the teenage male gays, used by older male gays to describe the young meat.

View attachment 61902

" Female pectorals, breasts, titties, boobies, tata's etc.
Look at that stripper shake her cupcakes!
by Blackmeowcat July 14, 2004 "

Urban Dictionary: Cupcake

Ask MDK!

View attachment 61902

That's what you meant?
I had no idea what you were getting at.

Ask MDK!

View attachment 61902

So Cupcakes are boobies and Twinkies are gay teenage males :smoke:

How do the conservatives here handle being constantly in a state of faux-outrage?

I'm just curious. I'm sure a lot of others are as well. It can't be good for a person, being in a constant state of hysterical meltdown.

There's nothing "faux" about how we feel to see our American traditions one by one torn down.

Neither did Halloween or Christmas, but we traditionally celebrate them, and we used to celebrate them even in school.
Nice backpedal....very nice back pedal.

So, you wish to continue to ignore that things like this are being dropped from school because they take away from teaching to the tests? That they are NOT testable, therefore expendable?

Well, I hope to add to the push back. I emailed a letter to the school, Bruce Vento elementary in St. Paul.

Told them what I thought of taking away an hour of fun for the children after months of work. What jerks we have being responsible for the education of our children. Isn't any time for enjoyment allowed. So much for well rounded youth.

What is his email?...Post the link here and we all can slam him..

[email protected] If that is wrong I'll go back to my contacts. Thanks.

Darn, it didn't go through.
I sent it on the new email and received a letter back! He must be working late tonight!

Liberals are too afraid to tell anyone who is NOT of European decent, that a celebration like Valentines Day or Halloween, etc, are an American tradition and that they like all Americans are welcome to join the celebration if they like.
Instead, they will suspend these traditions in utter fear that they may offend the person.
White liberals are the biggest pussies on the face of the earth. It's no wonder attacks like that occurred for instance in Cologne Germany happen.
The outsiders of other races know that much of the time the white hosts will roll over to their demands.

Which is why we need to fight this stuff, these are OUR traditions, they've been OUR traditions for Centuries. So what do the Leftists ultimately want to replace them with?

This:

View attachment 61887

This, glasses optional:

View attachment 61890

This mass wedding of 7 year-old to 10 year-old girls to adult males - we call this PAEDOPHILIA:

View attachment 61891

This Bacha Bazi tradition, again paedophilia, this one involving young boys they dress as girls, get them to perform some exotic dance, then dirty paedophiles buy said young boy and proceed to anally rape him....THIS is of course LEGAL and is an Ancient Tradition in the "Religion of Love and Peace":

View attachment 61892

Young boy been bought by this filthy savage freak:

View attachment 61893

Here's the story of the Bacha Bazi from Ancient times until now:

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This apparently is what Leftists want. They want to convert OUR Western Civilisation and OUR Traditions with the above.

Again -- there are no "leftists" involved. The OP just made that up.

The article makes no mention of anyone's politics at all.

So, you wish to continue to ignore that things like this are being dropped from school because they take away from teaching to the tests? That they are NOT testable, therefore expendable?

I'm not backpedaling about anything. We traditionally celebrate these days in America, do we not ?

Well, I hope to add to the push back. I emailed a letter to the school, Bruce Vento elementary in St. Paul.

Told them what I thought of taking away an hour of fun for the children after months of work. What jerks we have being responsible for the education of our children. Isn't any time for enjoyment allowed. So much for well rounded youth.

I sent it on the new email and received a letter back! He must be working late tonight!

With any luck he won't be working much longer

This say's it all:

Principal Scott Masini of Bruce Vento Elementary School, whose student body is overwhelmingly nonwhite, explained in the letter that “my personal feeling is we need to find a way to honor and engage in holidays that are inclusive of our student population.”

In other words, the traditions that have always been a big part of America, are no longer valid for these NON-WHITE students, and we shouldn't even invite them to be part of what helped to bring us all together in the past.

This my friends is 100% liberalism, and it's why I have believed for a long time now that we need to add a new holiday to our traditions.

It's called:

"KICK-A-LIBERAL DAY"

[email protected]

Liberals are too afraid to tell anyone who is NOT of European decent, that a celebration like Valentines Day or Halloween, etc, are an American tradition and that they like all Americans are welcome to join the celebration if they like.
Instead, they will suspend these traditions in utter fear that they may offend the person.
White liberals are the biggest pussies on the face of the earth. It's no wonder attacks like that occurred for instance in Cologne Germany happen.
The outsiders of other races know that much of the time the white hosts will roll over to their demands.

Which is why we need to fight this stuff, these are OUR traditions, they've been OUR traditions for Centuries. So what do the Leftists ultimately want to replace them with?

This:

View attachment 61887

This, glasses optional:

View attachment 61890

This mass wedding of 7 year-old to 10 year-old girls to adult males - we call this PAEDOPHILIA:

View attachment 61891

This Bacha Bazi tradition, again paedophilia, this one involving young boys they dress as girls, get them to perform some exotic dance, then dirty paedophiles buy said young boy and proceed to anally rape him....THIS is of course LEGAL and is an Ancient Tradition in the "Religion of Love and Peace":

View attachment 61892

View attachment 61893

This apparently is what Leftists want. They want to convert OUR Western Civilisation and OUR Traditions with the above.

I'm not backpedaling about anything. We traditionally celebrate these days in America, do we not ?
Valentines Day is not an American tradition...it is a European Catholic Saints Day that our greeting card companies have preempted.

But I see you still wish to ignore why schools are dropping such things.

This:

View attachment 61887

This, glasses optional:

View attachment 61890

View attachment 61891

View attachment 61892

View attachment 61893

Valentines Day is not an American tradition...it is a European Catholic Saints Day that our greeting card companies have preempted.

It's a tradition we celebrate in America.
I never said dumbfuck that it originated here !

And also, did you bother reading the fucking article ?
They are indeed dropping these celebrations because of who the students are.

Celebrations of Valentine’s Day and the other “dominant holidays” are ending at one St. Paul elementary school, according to a letter from the principal addressed to families.

Principal Scott Masini of Bruce Vento Elementary School, whose student body is overwhelmingly nonwhite, explained in the letter that “my personal feeling is we need to find a way to honor and engage in holidays that are inclusive of our student population.”

[email protected]

Thank you.
I'll have to put him on my calendar, and always send him a Valentine's, a Halloween, and Christmas cards.

This:

View attachment 61887

This, glasses optional:

View attachment 61890

View attachment 61891

View attachment 61892

View attachment 61893

It's a tradition we celebrate in America.
I never said dumbfuck that it originated here !

And also, did you bother reading the fucking article ?
They are indeed dropping these celebrations because of who the students are.

Celebrations of Valentine’s Day and the other “dominant holidays” are ending at one St. Paul elementary school, according to a letter from the principal addressed to families.

He said he didn't want to take school time for things that were not inclusive. I was wondering about the proverbial cookie sale that the entire school goes to the auditorium and then another meeting with the entire school at the end of the sale to honor the high sellers.

Then there's The Tooth Fairy that comes in and teaches the kids how to brush their teeth, get a toothbrush and toothpaste, waiting another hour of the educational day. Of course the counselor comes in and teaches them (every year...) about safe touches. That a double period that lasts two hours.

Fireman Freddie teaches the kids to get out of the house during a fire, the Education in Arts have puppet shows, mini symphonies and dance teams to garner another 40 minutes. Did I tell you about Healthy Bear? and the Nurse coming in for lice checks...

How much time is wasted just because parents cannot tell their kids to look both ways before crossing the street. Kids are called out of class to come and get their free coats,, perhaps embarrassing them in fron of the rest of the lass.

I never told you about the hearing lady and eye exam that takes more responsibility away from parents. We had a full time nurse that allowed parents to send their kids sick just see the nurse.

So, if we would just just back off on teaching kids to look both ways, etc, perhaps some teaching could take place of the time we spend doing parental obligations.

It never used to be that way...school was time for education with a welcome break for a Christmas party and sharing valentines two hours of the school year. I do not recall any student experiencing emotional trauma.

Forum List

Back