Yarmouth Elementary School Replaces Valentine’s Day with “Friendship Day” to be “Inclusionary”

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

so were not allowed to show love to each other at this school. dems wants us to hate each other. this is so ridiculous. the american school system is a mess.

so were not allowed to show love to each other at this school. dems wants us to hate each other. this is so ridiculous. the american school system is a mess.
Sounds like Principle Gleason was one of those kids who never got a Valentine's Day card. Never got over it...did you, Ryan? LOL

Friends Day = Dumbass Day

Excellent idea! Valentine’s Day has always been an over commercialized crap holiday. Friendship day works for me

When we were kids, in elementary school, we gave Valentines' day cards to all of our classmates. If there was anyone you especially liked and wanted to be your "special" Valentine, you could just give your crush a card that you didn't give to anyone else.

Elementary school is WAY too soon for kids to be stressing out over giving/receiving Valentine's Day cards which I think is why giving everyone in the class a card is a good practice. Even our teachers gave everyone a card or a treat that had a card attached.

Are you kidding?

You think gay and trans folks can't have valentines?

This is for your team, Son. All those little future INCEL republicans that haven't got a prayer of ever getting laid were feeling left out.

/thread

It's a little young for grammar school kids to pretend to be in love. Friendship day is a common sense change.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you kidding?

You think gay and trans folks can't have valentines?

This is for your team, Son. All those little future INCEL republicans that haven't got a prayer of ever getting laid were feeling left out.

/thread
What if the gay and trannies have no friends .. how inclusive is that?

Inclusive of what? What does Valentine's Day exclude?

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Granted we only did valentines day in school up until I hit middle school, but when we did it, it was for everyone, even the teacher got valentines.

It already included everyone.

How people don't realize all this inclusion nonsense just creates more exclusion.

Jesus, can't we have anything anymore that isn't made into an issue? Of all fucking days to try and drag social agendas into they had to do it to valentines day?

Nothing can be left alone anymore and that's why I hate our modern society, nothing can just be what it is. Everything has to be some political or social agenda bullshit, everything has to be inclusive or racist.

Oh dear, the school replaced on made up day for another made up day....it is the end of the world as we know it

4a002c1220c1a32885c8fa73d7d907b7.gif

Forum List

Back