Liberal Hysteria Over Cruz Candidacy Reaches Crazy Level

Why is country music considered patriotic? It all sounds like whining to me.

Some could say the same about heavy metal rock.
Absolutely. But no one is going to claim heavy metal is patriotic.

Wrong
best patriotic heavy metal songs Archives - bestrocklist.com
I love Metallica
That there are a few songs that are "patriotic" doesn't mean the genre itself is patriotic. Quit being obtuse.

The vast majority of country music is not patriotic either.
You are the one trying to make country music as the genre of being patriotic when it isn't.
Hello? That's what the OP claimed.

Some could say the same about heavy metal rock.
Absolutely. But no one is going to claim heavy metal is patriotic.

Wrong
best patriotic heavy metal songs Archives - bestrocklist.com
I love Metallica
That there are a few songs that are "patriotic" doesn't mean the genre itself is patriotic. Quit being obtuse.

The vast majority of country music is not patriotic either.
You are the one trying to make country music as the genre of being patriotic when it isn't.
Hello? That's what the OP claimed.

No it was about a woman on MSMBC trying to compare country music to killing Muslims.
"Nothing says let’s go kill some Muslims like country music"

This has become simply hilarious. How is it that the left gets their panties all knotted up over a potential, long shot, candidate?
Is it because of the fear that people could identify with someone other than their anointed still not running candidate or is it a vain attempt to detract from the record of their still not running candidate and her carpet bag of lies?

Lets go play cowboys and muslims.

RW's believe the only good muslim is a dead muslim ?

since when has that changed?

This has become simply hilarious. How is it that the left gets their panties all knotted up over a potential, long shot, candidate?
Is it because of the fear that people could identify with someone other than their anointed still not running candidate or is it a vain attempt to detract from the record of their still not running candidate and her carpet bag of lies?

I think they learned their lesson when they thought Reagan was a long shot candidate.
Reagan was at 5% and Cruz is at 4%.

Where do you see all these "leftists" with their panties in a wad?

:bs1:

The main stream media and morning talk shows.
Whoopi Goldberg on the View went really off the charts talking about him.

speaking of hysterical.....

6m6m_t2578_w.jpg

So anytime someone you consider "liberal" makes a comment about Ted Cruz, you consider it fear and/or hysteria. Got ya.

Here's a clue - people of all political persuasion are going to talk about candidates and put forth their opinions. That's not fear or hysteria.

Wow, lefties pretend to be insulted that I would think so many of them are against country music and they say one opinion doesn't speak for all of them. Then there is a flood of posts from lefties that are pretty much bashing country music. Thanks for proving the OP is a valid observation.

The woman was wrong for claiming that patriotic country songs are a call to violence against Muslims. She's an idiot and so are those who keep bashing country singers just because they love their country.

I see a lot of affirmation that the left believes that loving America means being hostile to other countries, particularly Muslim countries. So, if we like being infidels, that is a bad thing? I get it, you stupid liberals. Flying flags and believing in our constitution is just more than you can stand. Luckily, we don't have a ban on people leaving this country whenever they choose to do so. Have a nice trip.

They're liberals, they started out at "crazy level"

Again, how did one person become "they"? Its very weird lengths you go to to be "offended"

I'm not offended, I take no moon bat libturd serious

Did she multiply? Or do you have double vision?
When you libroids stop accusing us collectively in your posts, as you have today, maybe we'll stop.

You constantly prove us right.

Mention specific words and the usual negative response spews forth from you guys

Words like:

1. Tax cuts
  2. Tea Party
  3. Fox News
  4. Freedom
  5. Love of country
  6. American exceptionalism
  7. Conservative Blacks
  8. Sarah Palin
  9. Rush Limbaugh
  10. Islamic terrorism
  11. Ted Cruz
  12. Bush
  13. Gun ownership
  14. Global Warming is a scam
  15. Emails
  16. Benghazi
  17. Constitution
  18. Hands Up Don't Shoot
Any of the above causes libroids to start screaming like lunatics

So anytime someone you consider "liberal" makes a comment about Ted Cruz, you consider it fear and/or hysteria. Got ya.

Here's a clue - people of all political persuasion are going to talk about candidates and put forth their opinions. That's not fear or hysteria.

I never said that.
Don't put words in my mouth that I never said nor even hinted at.
I don't consider Whoopi Goldberg a full liberal either.
The question was leftists not liberals and panties in a wad not fear or hysteria.

Forum List

Back