Liberal Billionaire Elon Musk: 'One in billions' chance we’re NOT living in a computer simulation

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Yes, according to Liberal Billionaire Elon Musk you are all living in the 'Matrix'.
- Can I get a side of fries with that CRAZY?!:p

"Elon Musk has said that there is only a “one in billions” chance that we’re not living in a computer simulation.

Our lives are almost certainly being conducted within an artificial world powered by AI and highly-powered computers, like in The Matrix, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO suggested at a tech conference in California."

(In case anyone questions if Musk is truly a Liberal:
- Liberal Billionaires Musk And Buffet Go To War Over Solar Subsidies)

Last edited:
:cuckoo:
59693960.jpg

Yes, according to Liberal Billionaire Elon Musk you are all living in the 'Matrix'.

"Elon Musk has said that there is only a “one in billions” chance that we’re not living in a computer simulation.

Our lives are almost certainly being conducted within an artificial world powered by AI and highly-powered computers, like in The Matrix, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO suggested at a tech conference in California."

Where do you get the idea Elon Musk is a "Liberal"?

Cue crickets in four. Three. Two.

See the fine print at the bottom where I posted:

- Liberal Billionaires Musk And Buffet Go To War Over Solar Subsidies
)?!

The MEDIA cited Musk as a Liberal. You know, the 80 - 90% liberal media?!

Don't worry, though - I get it. I wouldn't want to be associated with this guy either. :p

See the fine print at the bottom where I posted:

- Liberal Billionaires Musk And Buffet Go To War Over Solar Subsidies
)?!

The MEDIA cited Musk as a Liberal. You know, the 80 - 90% liberal media?!

Don't worry, though - I get it. I wouldn't want to be associated with this guy either. :p

Gotcher fine print right here Gummo.
Political positions

Politically, Musk has described himself as "half Democrat, half Republican". In his own words: "I'm somewhere in the middle, socially liberal and fiscally conservative."[106]

Nationalism
Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been". Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States".[107]
(Wiki)
Meanwhile, your link doesn't go to "the media". It goes to Tucker Carlson's hair-on-fire blog site. And it says nothing to make the case of anybody being "Liberal" anyway. So they failed to make the same case you just did.

Forum List

Back