Liberal bastion in California collapsing

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

At least 40% of residents say they've had enough and plan to move.

A VAST MAJORITY are overwhelmed by crime & homelessness.

I find this HILARIOUS. You get what you voted for.

Oh no..does that mean they are going from budget surpluses to budget deficits like Kansas...(chuckle)

Oh no..does that mean they are going from budget surpluses to budget deficits like Kansas...(chuckle)

The top 10 highest income tax states (or legal jurisdictions) for 2020 are:

1. California 13.3%
  2. Hawaii 11%
  3. New Jersey 10.75%
  4. Oregon 9.9%
  5. Minnesota 9.85%
  6. District of Columbia 8.95%
  7. New York 8.82%
  8. Vermont 8.75%
  9. Iowa 8.53%
  10. Wisconsin 7.65%

CA_Taxes_Newsome.jpg

• Banned

No idea I don't live in Kansas ya moron. But it wouldn't surprise me being they elected democrats to represent them in the major areas as well as a leftist governor.

But I digress, can you post on topic or do you lack the maturity to do so?

The people in SF love the shithole if not they would have moved years ago

No idea I don't live in Kansas ya moron. But it wouldn't surprise me being they elected democrats to represent them in the major areas as well as a leftist governor.

Hoe's this...States Losing Population 2021

Hoe's this...States Losing Population 2021
So you lack the maturity. No surprise really

A lot of states are losing population and California, the right's favorite target is not even in the top 10, according to this one data base...States Losing Population 2021

Did they teach you the concept of per capita in public school?

If Vermont and Kailfornia both lose 1 % of the population what is the difference in actual population count between the two states?

Show work for partial credit.

I know math, focusing on the correct answer, and partial credit for showing work - are white supremacist and racist but too bad. Fuck your feelings.

A lot of states are losing population and California, the right's favorite target is not even in the top 10, according to this one data base...States Losing Population 2021
The population California is losing are taxpaying citizens, they are being replaced by non-taxpayers. The raw numbers don't look as bad as the situation really is. New York has a similar problem. In a few years both cities will look like Detroit.

Since the OP mentions San Francisco specifically, let’s look at SF.

According to Zillow, the average home price in San Franciso is $1,453,455.

Some have it slightly lower, others higher.

As of July 2, 2021

“The Bay Area real estate market is hotter than ever with the median price topping $1 million for the third straight month. The month of May saw the demand outweigh the supply leading to properties being sold at an unusually faster rate. The Bay Area housing market is driven by intense demand, low-interest rates, and tight inventory. Home prices are skyrocketing due to increased demand from the state's high-income residents who can take advantage of low-interest mortgage rates.”

If the OP is true, it is a good time to buy, except, I bet 95% of USMB members couldn’t afford to live in SF if they wanted to.

It doesn’t look like collapse of the real estate market to me.

Last edited:
According to Zillow, the average home price in San Franciso is $1,453,455.

Some have it higher.

As of July 2, 2021

“The Bay Area real estate market is hotter than ever with the median price topping $1 million for the third straight month. The month of May saw the demand outweigh the supply leading to properties being sold at an unusually faster rate. The Bay Area housing market is driven by intense demand, low-interest rates, and tight inventory. Home prices are skyrocketing due to increased demand from the state's high-income residents who can take advantage of low-interest mortgage rates.”

If the OP is true, it is a good time to buy except, I bet 95% of USMB members couldn’t afford to live in SF if they wanted to.

If you are cool with human feces on your sidewalks.

Forum List

Back