Lib Nazi coward pepper sprays a young girl with Trump hat at the Berkely riot.

"Lib Nazi"? :lmao:

--- that like "jumbo shrimp"?

Lemme guess --- you have no idea what either of those terms mean, amirite?
Nazis attacked anyone who wasn't German. Liberals attack anyone who isn't Liberal.
If you want an accurate oxyomoron, try 'Liberal tolerance'.

You clearly have no clue what "Liberal" even means, so --- might wanna put the brakes on the word "accurate".

Nazis attacked anyone who wasn't German. Liberals attack anyone who isn't Liberal.

You clearly have no clue what "Liberal" even means, so --- might wanna put the brakes on the word "accurate".

Oooo....oooo......I know!!!

Call on me!!!

Oooo....oooo......I know!!!

Call on me!!!

:eusa_whistle: Anybody?

We'll see how the next riot goes, but frankly, when you let wrong people act in the name of your party, you get stuck with it. It's why all the righties got called "tea party" idiots for a (fairly) long while. Now you've got a group of really stupid children who fancy that they are anarchists making some seriously bad noise in the Dem party, they've called in local (Black Bloc) and /foreign/ groups to "come to their aid" (ANTIFA). I sure hope these lefty idiots just made a mistake and that they get the hell away from these groups because it will not take long for those kids to start losing their lives. We put up with ya'll stealing Trump hats and signs, minor shit, but when you have people hitting women with poles and shit righties are not going to allow it, they'll retaliate.

The really sad part for these college kids who are stupidly participating in sedition is when they get shot, a /lot/ of people are going to cheer it, and they're going to blame their parents all over the country. I told all my younger fans to call their mama's and papa's and get their advice if they didn't want mine - which is that they need to get away from this association with anarchists. It's bad news no matter /who/ you voted for.

Most everybody understand you resort to deflection.

Try something we don't expect from you.

Like posting something with content.

Most everybody understand you resort to deflection.

Try something we don't expect from you.

Like posting something with content.

What's the FIRST WORD in the TITLE of this thread, Spunky?

We'll see how the next riot goes, but frankly, when you let wrong people act in the name of your party, you get stuck with it. It's why all the righties got called "tea party" idiots for a (fairly) long while. Now you've got a group of really stupid children who fancy that they are anarchists making some seriously bad noise in the Dem party, they've called in local (Black Bloc) and /foreign/ groups to "come to their aid" (ANTIFA). I sure hope these lefty idiots just made a mistake and that they get the hell away from these groups because it will not take long for those kids to start losing their lives. We put up with ya'll stealing Trump hats and signs, minor shit, but when you have people hitting women with poles and shit righties are not going to allow it, they'll retaliate.

The really sad part for these college kids who are stupidly participating in sedition is when they get shot, a /lot/ of people are going to cheer it, and they're going to blame their parents all over the country. I told all my younger fans to call their mama's and papa's and get their advice if they didn't want mine - which is that they need to get away from this association with anarchists. It's bad news no matter /who/ you voted for.

Once again --- original question stands: Where does the story mention anything about any political parties?

Are y'all just determined to perpetuate the Duopoly mentality? Is that it? Is that the only way your tiny little cerebra see the end game to this Eliminationism crapola? Is that it?

It doesn't matter what intellectual games you want to play with it Pogo, the blunt reality you cannot deny is that these anarchist groups are using Democrats as cover for seditious acts. They don't have a political party, but as you can no doubt see all over the news, it is the DEM's that get blamed for it - why do you think the media is going nuts pinning it on these anarchist groups? It sure as fuck isn't because it /matters/ what party whom ever did it is in. That was made crystal clear when DNC was paying people to be violent at Trump rally's wasn't it? It was blamed on Trump supporters - and guess fucking what, it still is. Dems are going to be stuck with the stigma of violence happening at their 'peaceful' protests. You know damn well the righties aren't going to drop it so ultimately doesn't matter what party the person doing it belongs to.

It doesn't matter what intellectual games you want to play with it Pogo,

Wow! :eusa_dance:
Finally a name reference to let us know who you're posting to. Baby steps, but this is a big one.

the blunt reality you cannot deny is that these anarchist groups are using Democrats as cover for seditious acts.

The question remains untouched --- LINK?
impatient.gif

They don't have a political party,

:wtf:
shakehead.gif
:disbelief:

:banghead:

Having it both ways ----- Priceless.

but as you can no doubt see all over the news, it is the DEM's that get blamed for it

Then stop doing it. You just called yourself out for exactly that--- now you shrug your shoulders as if you're powerless to stop yourself?

:cuckoo:

"It is the Dem is"? :lol: Engrish much?

Lucky for her she's ok...
I don't understand...some people have issues for real :(
You can't spray people just because you have different opinions from them...this is insane :cuckoo:
What's wrong with this people? So much hate for nothing...:cranky:

Lucky for her she's ok...
I don't understand...some people have issues for real :(
You can't spray people just because you have different opinions from them...this is insane :cuckoo:
What's wrong with this people? So much hate for nothing...:cranky:

To some, hatred is a kind of high. They enjoy it - they look for it.

Pogo You are not even following the conversation, you quoted me I responded to it -- you're apparently not bright enough to look up one post from my next response to figure that out...

Quoting doesn't work well on my browser (some add-on or ad-blocker idk) so I skip it expecting that people know how to forum - but that's apparently too much trouble for you, which kind of implies to me that you're not really interested in the conversation. That's fine. I'm not going to hassle myself with forcing the quote system to work just to respond to your disconnected from the conversation babble.. I'll just stop responding to you. ~shrug~

Pogo You are not even following the conversation, you quoted me I responded to it -- you're apparently not bright enough to look up one post from my next response to figure that out...

Quoting doesn't work well on my browser (some add-on or ad-blocker idk) so I skip it expecting that people know how to forum - but that's apparently too much trouble for you, which kind of implies to me that you're not really interested in the conversation. That's fine. I'm not going to hassle myself with forcing the quote system to work just to respond to your disconnected from the conversation babble.. I'll just stop responding to you. ~shrug~

I looked to the previous post and found no connection. If you think anybody's going to read through an entire thread just to find out who you might have been talking to eighteen posts before, you're a few burgers short of a happy meal. Maybe you should just get your browser fixed. Ya think? It's simple common courtesy.

I run AdBlock all the time. It never interferes with quoting.

L
Can't you just feel the tolerance? Love Trumps Hate! Fucking hypocrites.

VIDEO: Trump supporter pepper sprayed at Milo protest
Let this be the first book you`ve ever read and then perhaps you`ll stop insulting the millions who died at the hands of the Nazis.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany: William L. [Lawrence] Shirer: Amazon.com: Books

I've read the book repeatedly. Trump is not a Nazi, Republicans are not Nazis, Milo is not a Nazi. Nazis are Nazis.

And the anti-fascist fascists are using the same tactics the SA Brownshirts used to disrupt opposing political speeches and functions. If you were honest and had actually read Rise and Fall, you would realize that.
The Alt-Right shies away from that word, Nazi. LOL

I looked to the previous post and found no connection. If you think anybody's going to read through an entire thread just to find out who you might have been talking to eighteen posts before, you're a few burgers short of a happy meal. Maybe you should just get your browser fixed. Ya think? It's simple common courtesy.

If you cannot connect post #91 and #92 that's you not following the conversation. Can't fix lazy.

As I said, an add-on maybe, I do have a few. If your 'intellectual' discussion was worth reading and discussing I might be willing to make the effort, but frankly it's not. Sorry. Have fun :)

If you cannot connect post #91 and #92 that's you not following the conversation. Can't fix lazy.

As I said, an add-on maybe, I do have a few. If your 'intellectual' discussion was worth reading and discussing I might be willing to make the effort, but frankly it's not. Sorry. Have fun :)

And as I said --- expecting other people to do your work for you, doesn't get lazier than that. Everybody else knows how to do it ---- yet somehow you're a "special" class.

Poster please. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back