LGBT = The Low Life Scum Of Society

The end of all the LBGT bullshit will come about when President Trump is elected.
Who is he? Vladimir Putin?

Trump has said nothing against any minorty group.

He's drawn attention to the ludicrousness of mass immigration and (inadvertently) the orwellian society. Hes never expressd any concern with lgbt.

Hes put some individual womenin their place. I suppose women are gay because we have sex with men?

The end of all the LBGT bullshit will come about when President Trump is elected.

He's drawn attention to the ludicrousness of mass immigration and (inadvertently) the orwellian society. Hes never expressd any concern with lgbt.

Hes put some individual womenin their place. I suppose women are gay because we have sex with men?
The whole gay in the military thing
Finite !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finite !

So you gonna seduce all the gays out of the military?

Finite !

did he mention it?

im frankly FAR more worried about women in combat roles.

Finite !

did he mention it?

Then you're a fucking idiot
Why don't you enlist and give it a whirl, dingbat

Finite !

did he mention it?

I don't want to see my neices conscripted you son of a dick.

YOU are he idiot.

Finite !

did he mention it?

I don't want to see my neices conscripted you son of a dick.

YOU are he idiot.

I are he idiot? Idiot?

Homophobes, bigots and racists =

the Low Life Scum Of Society

LGBT = The Low Life Scum Of Society

They discriminate recognizing themselves for what they are then spin the lie that you not accepting them for what they are not and never will be makes you the discriminator.

Coming to your school: the new “Transgender Awareness Month”

Here we have homosexuals refusing to accept themselves for what they are thus they are pretending to be something that they never will be which is the opposite sex that they are born then expect everyone else to accept them for it. They refuse to accept themselves for what they are, pretend to be something that they never will be then expect you to accept them for it while they rob you of the right to be heterosexual with their sick filthy disgusting deceptions. Then when the heterosexual gets furious at such a disgusting outrage, they then attempt to label you the hater instead of taking responsibility for treating others like garbage with their filthy homosexual deceptions in the first place!

They are currently attempting to dictate to society that you have no right to be heterosexual because some homosexual refuses to accept themselves for what they are. pretends to be something that they never will be.

Then they try and call you the hater for not supporting their sick filthy deceptions while discriminating heterosexuals right to be heterosexual with these sick filthy disgusting low life scum bag homosexual deceptions.

Homosexuality sparks insanity and this insanity needs to be stopped dead in it;s tracks. Our current and future generation deserve far better than to have to be subjected to such insanity and garbage!

Homosexual means one that has sex with one or those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with. Having a surgical genital mutilation surgery doesn't change what sex you are born no matter what lies and deceptions these pathetic insane individuals feed you in attempt to continue to discriminate you while they continue to lie to and deceive you ad all because homosexuals and homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are while expecting you to accept these imbeciles for what they are not!

They discriminate recognizing themselves for what they are then spin the lie that you not accepting them for what they are not and never will be makes you the discriminator.

Being heterosexual describes a person that has sex with one or those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. Here we have homosexual activists calling the heterosexual a homophobe for not wanting to have sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with thus demonstrating that homosexuals and homosexual activists eagerly discriminate you for being heterosexual while attempting to dictate the lie that being heterosexual includes having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

This homosexual activist insanity manifestation needs to be shut down globally and permanently and the sooner the better for the well being and sanity of current and future generations.

In Canada and USA this is the kind of garbage that your officials have thrust upon you because some are insane and others are cowards who hide from the insane because they don't want the insane to attempt to defame their character with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe over the main stream media. Many of us are aware that this is what is going on in North America and it will not be long before the public sees these officials dumping such filth on the public for the low life trash that they prove to be. Who is going to be stupid enough to ever want to hear any of this insane low life scum bag homosexual activist manifestation of lies and deceptions ever again? I suspect no one so it is good that homosexuals have went too far because it will be recorded in history so that this homosexual insanity is never again allowed to manifest.

I can hardly wait until such disgusting filth as LGBT is wiped from the planet globally and permanently and it is my pleasure to continue to play a key role to assure that this happens.

LGBT refuses to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are then tries to threaten everyone else for not accepting homosexuals for what homosexuals are not and never will be and in this instance what they are not and never will be is the opposite sex that they are born.

excellent video on the subject

Since your brain is obviously way too small to figure out something so simple all by yourself, having sex with a child makes you a pedophile whether you are thinking of a member of the opposite sex of legal age and same species or not just like having sex with an animal makes you practicing bestiality whether you are thinking of a member of the opposite sex of legal age and same species or not just like having sex with someone born with the same sex genital that you yourself are born with makes you a homosexual or a bi sexual whether you are thinking of a member of the opposite sex of legal age and same species or not.

Heterosexuals are those who have sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

Homosexual activists such as this one attempt every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom to continue to discriminate heterosexuals right to be heterosexual with their sick filthy low life disgusting scum bag homosexual deceptions.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

you are human garbage

so after all of that HATE you had the audacity to sign off with "love"?

you are a piece of shit

New Topics

Forum List

Back