LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Priceless.
a
What do you mean by promoting the LGBT culture? For that matter , what do you mean by "promoting"

Ok, I'll tell you what I believe ..

I believe that when a child has issues with their gender identity or sexual orientation, responsible adults should be there to help them sort it out
I believe that those children should be given permission to be who they genuinely feel that that are without judgment or condemnation. That DOES NOT mean encouraging a child to pursue an alt lifestyle. They have to be given space to find their way

I believe that children-straight, gay or whatever- should be taught to be respectful and accepting of other who are different, including sexual minorities.

I believe that those steps taken together can and will reduce the instances of bullying, suicide , and substance abuse among LGBT kids

That is my agenda...now what part of it do you have a problem with? What do you think I'm being dishonest about now? Your turn. What do you think that the "agenda" is?
I believe there is no such thing as a gay child. They are confused, and all this crap that you support only confuses them further.
Fine believe what you will. Wallow in ignorance. Thank god, for the sake of the kids most adults are a lot smarter than you
Oh, blah, blah, blah, yeah we're all ignorant and blah, blah, blah. At least I know the difference between a vagina and an anus.
And regressivepervert thinks men can turn into women!
Let the record show that this is your answer IN ITS ENTIRETY to the points that I laid out intended to keep children safe and to provide emotional support to them during a critical developmental stage in life. I rest my case.

And let the record show that before that - I asked you to elaborate on what type of people you refer to as ‘responsible adults’ and you have failed to answer.

You have failed to answer because anyone reading your crap knows ‘responsible adult’ in theregressiveperverts lexicon means any adult who will reinforce a child’s gender confusion - and say absolutely nothing that runs counter to the alphabet people’s agenda.

Let the record also show that regressivepratt really does believe that men can turn into women and vice versa, and that there is an infinite number of genders.

Yes really!

And this confused and disordered ‘adult’ had the welfare of vulnerable kids in his hands.

Terrifying!

Last edited:
Priceless.
a
What do you mean by promoting the LGBT culture? For that matter , what do you mean by "promoting"

Ok, I'll tell you what I believe ..

I believe that when a child has issues with their gender identity or sexual orientation, responsible adults should be there to help them sort it out
I believe that those children should be given permission to be who they genuinely feel that that are without judgment or condemnation. That DOES NOT mean encouraging a child to pursue an alt lifestyle. They have to be given space to find their way

I believe that children-straight, gay or whatever- should be taught to be respectful and accepting of other who are different, including sexual minorities.

I believe that those steps taken together can and will reduce the instances of bullying, suicide , and substance abuse among LGBT kids

That is my agenda...now what part of it do you have a problem with? What do you think I'm being dishonest about now? Your turn. What do you think that the "agenda" is?
I believe there is no such thing as a gay child. They are confused, and all this crap that you support only confuses them further.
Fine believe what you will. Wallow in ignorance. Thank god, for the sake of the kids most adults are a lot smarter than you
Oh, blah, blah, blah, yeah we're all ignorant and blah, blah, blah. At least I know the difference between a vagina and an anus.
Let the record show that this is your answer IN ITS ENTIRETY to the points that I laid out intended to keep children safe and to provide emotional support to them during a critical developmental stage in life. I rest my case.
‘Rest your case’? You haven’t made one yet. Lol.

Do you see yourself as a guardian of "the children"? What are your credentials for that role?
Every responsible adult should be a guardian of the children. My credentials? Glad you asked. 26 years as a social worker, child protective services investigator, unit supervisor, and administrator. Also, a master degree in public administration

26 years as a social worker......Have you received therapy for that? :04:
Clearly not.

And let the record show that before that - I asked you to elaborate on what type of people you refer to as ‘responsible adults’ and you have failed to answer.

You have failed to answer because anyone reading your crap knows ‘responsible adult’ in theregressiveperverts lexicon means any adult who will reinforce a child’s gender confusion - and say absolutely nothing that runs counter to the alphabet people’s agenda.

Let the record also show that regressivepratt really does believe that men can turn into women and vice versa, and that there is an infinite number of genders.
And this confused adult had the welfare of vulnerable kids in his hands. Terrifying!

Yes really!
th
I really can't take you people seriously

And this confused adult had the welfare of vulnerable kids in his hands. Terrifying!

Yes really!
th
And let the record show theregressiveretard can’t answer the question because doing so honestly would reveal the agenda he pushes daily - but allegedly knows nothing about. Lol.

Do you see yourself as a guardian of "the children"? What are your credentials for that role?
Every responsible adult should be a guardian of the children. My credentials? Glad you asked. 26 years as a social worker, child protective services investigator, unit supervisor, and administrator. Also, a master degree in public administration

26 years as a social worker......Have you received therapy for that? :04:
That should scare the crap out of every normal parent in the US. Child welfare is INFESTED with mentally ill homosexuals and pedophiles whose life mission is to take children from Christian famililes and place them with their faggot friends.
th
:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas::ahole-1:

Yes really!
th
And let the record show theregressiveretard can’t answer the question because doing so honestly would reveal the agenda he pushes daily - but allegedly knows nothing about. Lol.
I answered many times in many ways. Your just to consumed by you insanity and obsessions to have been able to process it:banana2:

Yes really!
th
I answered many times in many ways. Your just to consumed by you insanity and obsessions to have been able to process it:banana2:
Nope. You absolutely haven’t.
So again - please specify what type of people you consider ‘responsible adults’ suitable to speak with the gender confused.

I don’t need your answer ‘many ways’ (whatever that’s supposed to mean) just your honest answer in writing here will do - if you can manage that.
TIA :th_waiting:

Last edited:
That should scare the crap out of every normal parent in the US. Child welfare is INFESTED with mentally ill homosexuals and pedophiles whose life mission is to take children from Christian famililes and place them with their faggot friends.

Makes sense because most 'social workers' are died-in-the-wool leftists.

Government drone. Have you ever held a real job in the private sector where you have to be held accountable and actually produce?

Government drone. Have you ever held a real job in the private sector where you have to be held accountable and actually produce?

:yes_text12:You really are a fucking dishonest, shameless ,moron . You asked me about credentials . I told you what I did and you used it to attack me. What a piece of shit!

Parents protest "graphic" sex ed curriculum in Calif. schools - CBS News

The cbs article doesn't detail what the parents found offensive..and there's a reason for that.

"“The data in it was explicit; it was extremely provocative,” she said. “It was written with too much suggestion. The entire approach was all about perform, not about inform. The entire assumption made by the (curriculum) that we reviewed was that all our children are already sexually active.”

Note that this is a minority ..and thus vulnerable...community that they are targeting. Grooming poor kids and the kids of immigrants for the sex trade and their new lives as faggot pets.

From the article:

“All of our old curriculum our videos were very heterosexual oriented,” said teacher Kristina Everhardt. “Not just heterosexual-oriented but very male-female. One of our movies literally that I showed in 7th grade last year implied that boys were only looking for sex and girls needed to protect their virginity.”
So who is doing the "grooming" here? It sounds like the girls are being groomed to be objects of some sort of sexual trade-offs that imply that they are a sexual object, not a person. A person's sexual experience, or lack thereof is not a "thing" to be advertised or traded. The entire concept of (female-only) "virginity" is definitely obscene.

A slimy piece of shit like you could never have done the work that I did protecting children You have neither the intelligence, intestinal fortitude or integrety

:yes_text12:You really are a fucking dishonest, shameless ,moron . You asked me about credentials . I told you what I did and you used it to attack me. What a piece of shit!
Well, it's my experience that people that have done nothing in the private sector and spent their entire careers in the government system are usually liberal indoctrinated nonthinking arrogant twits. No offense.

A slimy piece of shit like you could never have done the work that I did protecting children You have neither the intelligence, intestinal fortitude or integrety
Thanks for making my point that people who spend their entire careers in government are arrogant twits.

Well, it's my experience that people that have done nothing in the private sector and spent their entire careers in the government system are usually liberal indoctrinated nonthinking arrogant twits. No offense.

Get out off my face asshole

Get out of my face asshole

Get out off my face asshole
Gee, I said " no offense". You want me to be honest, don't you.

Get out of my face asshole
Stop talking to me if you can't handle it.

Forum List

Back