Levin: "If you want to destroy America, vote Democrat."

Wow! Mac1958 watched that whole hour show for 5 minutes and thinks only "rubes" (whatever that means) take "standard MAGA media that is 'paranoid hyperbole' " literally.

What kind of computer do you have concentrate an hour in 5 minutes, Mac? :auiqs.jpg:Oh, I get it you're really Elon Musk. 👼

Wow! Mac1958 watched that whole hour show for 5 minutes and thinks only "rubes" (whatever that means) take "standard MAGA media that is 'paranoid hyperbole' " literally.

What kind of computer do you have concentrate an hour in 5 minutes, Mac? :auiqs.jpg:Oh, I get it you're really Elon Musk. 👼
Easy. I've listened to him and MAGA media quite a bit. Jumping through the video only solidified my opinion.

I can understand why you'd be defensive. That hyperbolic, paranoid stuff is your world, not mine. Must be awful.

You think nobody has heard that whiny little MAGA run his head before? I can accurately say the same thing that Mac1958 said without watching any of your silly video.

So no real answer. I thought so. 😄
If our Constitution is flawed and has sold us down the river, we should fix it. Trouble is, Congress has absolutely ZERO incentive to change anything, and I don't see states re-joining the union after a convention of states.

But the only answer you will hear is nonsense anyway, and you're only here to troll so.....The Emperor of Ethiopia be praised.
:laughing0301:

If our Constitution is flawed and has sold us down the river, we should fix it. Trouble is, Congress has absolutely ZERO incentive to change anything, and I don't see states re-joining the union after a convention of states.
Exactly my point...
But the only answer you will hear is nonsense anyway, and you're only here to troll so.....The Emperor of Ethiopia be praised.
:laughing0301:
If you recognize your strategy as nonsense then why don't you develope better strategy? 😄 Are you cucks just resigned to being losers?

Breaking: Biden/Dem mortgage rates hit highest rate in 20 years, top 7%. Yet another piece of the Biden/Dem economic disaster destroying America.

Please watch his video and see if you agree that Democrats are doing too many dirty tricks and have, historically:

^^^What say you about all this?^^^

If you want to destroy America, how would you do it?

Well, I would claim loudly and at length that I won an election even though I know, I did not. I would incite my followers to march on the Capitol to harass and intimidate legislatures to invalidate election results.

I would not care who is harmed in the process. The Constitution, the laws, the country... heck even if it is my own party member, even if it was my own VP who has stood loyally with me by my side but now is putting his conscience and his country before his loyalty to me... he is now my enemy and I will encourage my followers to threaten his life.

That is how I would destroy America. Sounds familiar?

Forum List

Back