Zone1 Let’s talk about zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting. Tell me, what is the worst thing that has happened as a direct result of ‘racism’ by non whites?
Racism isn’t related to power. It’s related to hostile, negative attitudes toward an entire race of people. Blacks can be VERY racist, against both whites and Asians, and against Jews as well.

This attempt to redefine “racism” by liberals to incorporate power is just a way to condone racism against whites, by blacks. People aren’t calling for it.

Reminds me of Biden’s attempt to redefine “recession.” This must be the new Dem strategy: when something is bad, just redefine it and….poof!

Racism isn’t related to power. It’s related to hostile, negative attitudes toward an entire race of people. Blacks can be VERY racist, against both whites and Asians, and against Jews as well.

This attempt to redefine “racism” by liberals to incorporate power is just a way to condone racism against whites, by blacks. People aren’t calling for it.

Reminds me of Biden’s attempt to redefine “recession.” This must be the new Dem strategy: when something is bad, just redefine it and….poof!
Planning on answering my question at some point?

Truth is not hatred.
The Holocaust happened.
Slavery happened.
The attempted genocide of the Native American happened.
All of these things white people were responsible for.
These are facts.
I don't think genocide means what you think it does. If the whites wanted to exterminate the Indians, they had the means to do so. By 1700 whites outnumbered Indians at every point of contact and had a more mature society that could focus effort on objectives AND better weapons. By the 1880s there was no contest. The whites just wanted the Indians to not be a problem in Manifest Destiny

In a thread I started yesterday I had multiple posts deleted and the thread was closed.

Not supposed to discuss SPEFIC mod actions. But if ya WANT - I'll post examples of your deletions here for everyone to see and explain the solid reason why that thread was closed.

You want a review -- use PM. Invite any mod(s) you want. Bring a friend if ya want.

Non whites lack the power to be racist.

OH REALLY now. You haven't been paying attention to the US culture wars. Here's a battle from that war. Scratch the surface AND RACISM comes out. Because they have the POWER to control what happens in THEIR campus spaces. Except the school says the "multicultural spaces" belong to EVERYONE.

Hope I dont have to point out "non white" racism here.

OH REALLY now. You haven't been paying attention to the US culture wars. Here's a battle from that war. Scratch the surface AND RACISM comes out. Because they have the POWER to control what happens in THEIR campus spaces. Except the school says the "multicultural spaces" belong to EVERYONE.

Hope I dont have to point out "non white" racism here.

Any casualities? That's a joke. The point is when white folks endure any kind of racism its a minor inconvenience. Black folks, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back