Let's Talk About Handouts Folks

It's cheaper for you to let them stay.

Why don't we send you some? Justin has ruined your economy; they can help fix it.
We've got some in Chicago with measles and TB. Where do you want them?

We’re taking them in by the millions send us all you want. We will give them enough money for food, clothing, and shelter and free health insurance.

Are economy is also thriving because we brought in close to 1 million immigrants this year, including tens of thousands of refugees.

Of course we don’t have a lying Republican party, telling us that the immigrants are robbing us blind when we know for a fact that the immigrants are filling some of the more than 1 million job openings that we have right now.

Canadians are the most welcoming place for immigrants in the world but we don’t have Fox News or stupid Republicans vs lying to us daily.

Reagan most definitely said that. He didn't use those exact words but this was his rationale for ending the "War on Poverty".

You don’t have the first clue on how corporate governance works. Only shareholders can vote add a shareholders meeting. Members of the general public cannot. And what the shareholders are voting for is is who sits on the Board of Directors.

The Board of Directors determines executive compensation, the shareholders don’t vote on it
/——/ Joe Biden said Trump was a much better president than he has been. He didn't use those exact words….

You need to start living in the real world. The USA has practiced a kind of corporate colonialism throughout the world. Instead of taking over countries, you bleed their economies white by planting American corporations who ship all of their profits home to the USA.
This is the hard cold truth.

Lets abolish the fed and see how the red/blue states fare.

The fed is 90% too big. The waste is beyond belief. The Pentagon lost $2 trillion?

JUST FUCK OFF.

We’re taking them in by the millions send us all you want. We will give them enough money for food, clothing, and shelter and free health insurance.

Are economy is also thriving because we brought in close to 1 million immigrants this year, including tens of thousands of refugees.

Of course we don’t have a lying Republican party, telling us that the immigrants are robbing us blind when we know for a fact that the immigrants are filling some of the more than 1 million job openings that we have right now.

Canadians are the most welcoming place for immigrants in the world but we don’t have Fox News or stupid Republicans vs lying to us daily.

Gosh, you guys are awesome! And who cares if they drive up the cost of your housing?

Aid to El Salvador went up under Trump, you lying sack of KKkanadian vermin shit.

Why do you lie in every post?

Dragonlady

You really need to read the links that you’re posting. Every time you claim to have caught me in a lie the only thing you’ve caught is yourself.

Here’s the thing dumbass, I don’t have any reason to lie, because the facts are on my side and I have links to prove it. Every time you post a link, it proves what I said was correct.

Your link says that in 2017, the last year of Obama’s budgets, the US sent $118,794,409 to El Salvador.

In 2018, Trump cut that amount to $95,540,881 because the people in El Salvador were not stopping refugees from coming to the United States. And in February 2019 the surge to the southern border had gotten so great that v &trump had to declare a National Emergency. Coincidence? I think not.

Trump responded by further cutting funding to El Salvador in 2019, $85,423,028.

So Trump did in fact, cut funding to El Salvador, not once, but twice during his administration. It’s all laid out there in his links.

This is why we call you Nostra Dumbass.

when you get a couple million illegals settling in your area you may have a different view....

You really need to read the links that you’re posting. Every time you claim to have caught me in a lie the only thing you’ve caught is yourself.

Here’s the thing dumbass, I don’t have any reason to lie, because the facts are on my side and I have links to prove it. Every time you post a link, it proves what I said was correct.

Your link says that in 2017, the last year of Obama’s budgets, the US sent $118,794,409 to El Salvador.

In 2018, Trump cut that amount to $95,540,881 because the people in El Salvador were not stopping refugees from coming to the United States. And in February 2019 the surge to the southern border had gotten so great that v &trump had to declare a National Emergency. Coincidence? I think not.

Trump responded by further cutting funding to El Salvador in 2019, $85,423,028.

So Trump did in fact, cut funding to El Salvador, not once, but twice during his administration. It’s all laid out there in his links.

This is why we call you Nostra Dumbass.
Pathetic spin by you, liar.

Here is what YOU claimed:

So Trump tore up your trade deals, and most of your strategic alliances, and stopped sending money to El Salvador and all of the Central American nation’s

How is sending $85 million stopping sending money, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana:

/——/ Joe Biden said Trump was a much better president than he has been. He didn't use those exact words….

Oh, Reagan definitely said that Black people were ripping off white people, pardon me, “urban dwellers” were ripping off “rural Americans”, because they were “too lazy to work”. He was t shy about saying it.

Oh, Reagan definitely said that Black people were ripping off white people, pardon me, “urban dwellers” were ripping off “rural Americans”, because they were “too lazy to work”. He was t shy about saying it.
Black people don’t live in rural areas? White people don’t live in urban areas?

You are a moron.

"People" like this guy is who defend CEO pay is why America sucks.

I never defend it. I don’t like it either. But its private money. you people just harp & harp year 12 of Obiden butno changes.

again, CEO near me made $750K in 1998? But he sold tens of millions in stock grants or options? I have posted many times, the bad ones stilll get paid big to fail on exit packages. They all sit on others boards, it sucks. But its not tax dollars wasted in the trillions. You cheer that? No one person (especially the bad ones) are worth that much More than the rank and file sometimes working 60 hr weeks. Including black athletes. Actors. Especially your do nothing Politicians!

he had ~35,000 employees world wide (100 sites?) vast majority making over $100K (total cost to company probably $200K each)? If you give 33K a $100K raise it is $33million baked into payroll. going forward. Do the math. Compared to your competitors in China.

Last edited:
What is now MAGA started with Reagan. Reagan was good at one thing, race pimping low to moderate-income whites. He used welfare as a racial issue whereby he created the lie that “working-class whites” were paying their hard-earned money to support lazy, shiftless blacks who wanted nothing more than a free handout. That was race hustle 101.

“Corporate welfare often subsidizes failing and mismanaged businesses and induces firms to spend more time on lobbying rather than on making better products. Instead of correcting market failures, federal subsidies misallocate resources and introduce government failures into the marketplace.”

The problem with making welfare about nonwhites and poor white people is that wealthy whites get most of the government handouts and always have. People yell and scream about welfare to the poor because they have been race-baited to envision a black woman with many little kids looking different following her around like baby ducks. But the major recipients of welfare are white men wearing black and blue suits who get up every morning and drive to work in their Mercedes or Range Rovers.

“The American government spends more on corporate welfare than it does on food stamps and financial assistance for needy families with children.”

The extent of the bait and pimp strategy to divert the attention of working-class whites away from who was taking from them is legendary. Welfare has been used to race-hustle low to moderate-income whites into voting against their best interest. For most of the last 30 years, Americans from one party have put people into public office at nearly every level of government with a philosophy of “government is worthless” and “we must cut taxes for the rich.” These politicians souped up the white working class with claims of how everybody else is getting benefits on the white man’s dime.

Meanwhile they get billions in Government subsidies annually. I'm gong to list the top 25. But the link will be to the top 100.

Subsidy Tracker Top 100 Parent Companies​

(Covers federal, state and local awards combined.)

1Boeing$15,502,641,455957
2Intel$8,360,460,516128
3Ford Motor$7,742,056,086703
4General Motors$7,550,136,090786
5Micron Technology$6,856,681,91519
6Amazon.com$5,802,700,434455
7Alcoa$5,727,691,764134
8Cheniere Energy$5,617,152,52343
9Foxconn Technology Group (Hon Hai Precision Industry Company)$4,820,110,11274
10Texas Instruments$4,286,328,86969
11Volkswagen$3,977,630,513216
12Sempra Energy$3,878,692,26451
13NRG Energy$3,405,383,876264
14Venture Global LNG$3,285,883,5666
15NextEra Energy$3,008,691,129116
16Sasol$2,836,049,84572
17Tesla Inc.$2,829,855,494114
18Stellantis$2,795,436,436213
19Nucor$2,538,761,123176
20Walt Disney$2,483,328,762255
21Iberdrola$2,380,558,984110
22Hyundai Motor$2,349,743,47018
23Oracle$2,272,418,28896
24Shell PLC$2,211,676,001132
25Samsung$2,178,196,44383

These are government handouts.
We need to quit any and all subsidies, we need to cut spend and increase taxes for all.

Forum List

Back