Lets Summarize Obama's Good Legacy...OK, Thats About All Of It

obama's legacy is that he managed to make George Bush look good.

obama's legacy is that he managed to make George Bush look good.

that is spot on

and not just anyone could pull that off

--LOL

Last edited:
The country is divided because Republicans declared Obama must fail
Ten million jobs have been added under Obama and unemployment has dropped over five percent
We have gotten out of two wars that Bush started and which cost us 7000 lives
Obama care is a disaster, world on fire, stoking division between black and white races and riots, growth at record lows, tens of millions lost jobs and stopped looking, turning our backs on our allies, rise of ISIS, genocide in Syria etc. that's president Hussein Shithead's real legacy and why Hillary lost (she stupidly ran as an incumbent). But maybe Hillary had no choice, President Shithead would have indicted her.
Obamacare is the best national healthcare system we have ever had. It has led to 20 million more people having insurance

If Republicans can do better...let's see it
So far, they are not even close
Obamacare is "the best blah blah..." Yeah, only if you're on drugs. In reality, rates have gone up, up to 40%, people losing their physicians, businesses getting crushed, etc...democratic governor of MN just stated, "the affordable health care is no longer affordable." You obviously don't live on this planet, or have your head up Uranus.
No, Obamacare is the best

Up until Republicans come up with something better......I have been waiting eight years
Well, The American people disagree with you, congress diagrees with you, and even some Democrats as well. It's part of the reason crooked Hillary lost the election.

Yet you can't even describe a better healthcare system than Obamacare

If Obamacare is as bad as you say, it should be easy to provide a better system, yet Republicans fail repeatedly

Obamacare is "the best blah blah..." Yeah, only if you're on drugs. In reality, rates have gone up, up to 40%, people losing their physicians, businesses getting crushed, etc...democratic governor of MN just stated, "the affordable health care is no longer affordable." You obviously don't live on this planet, or have your head up Uranus.

Up until Republicans come up with something better......I have been waiting eight years

No ----Freedom is the best. It beasts Gubmint mandates and fines any day of the week. Move to North Korea where Libs get everything they want and conservatives are executed at dawn.
Oh save your freedom bullshit

Republicans just don't want poor people to have healthcare

I got mine....screw everyone else
Republican Healthcare Plan

Why don't Democrats want the poor Blacks to have a decent quality education? Why do Democrats always promise change but never deliver?
Democrats have always been the party of racism and race baiting, as early as the first days of the KKK. They've just gotten a lot better at hiding their racism.
The KKK endorsed Trump and Trump could not have won without them

Obama care is a disaster, world on fire, stoking division between black and white races and riots, growth at record lows, tens of millions lost jobs and stopped looking, turning our backs on our allies, rise of ISIS, genocide in Syria etc. that's president Hussein Shithead's real legacy and why Hillary lost (she stupidly ran as an incumbent). But maybe Hillary had no choice, President Shithead would have indicted her.
Obamacare is the best national healthcare system we have ever had. It has led to 20 million more people having insurance

Well, The American people disagree with you, congress diagrees with you, and even some Democrats as well. It's part of the reason crooked Hillary lost the election.

If Obamacare is as bad as you say, it should be easy to provide a better system, yet Republicans fail repeatedly
Wait till it gets repealed and fixed by Trump. Anything is better than this shit Obama forced down the throats of the American people.

No ----Freedom is the best. It beasts Gubmint mandates and fines any day of the week. Move to North Korea where Libs get everything they want and conservatives are executed at dawn.

Why don't Democrats want the poor Blacks to have a decent quality education? Why do Democrats always promise change but never deliver?
Democrats have always been the party of racism and race baiting, as early as the first days of the KKK. They've just gotten a lot better at hiding their racism.
Ha ha ha. You are aware that the Democrap party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and the Taliban? Orlando shooter's Taliban dad was in the VIP section of a Hillary rally. Ya gotta love these delusional leftist wackos. Just about every anti American faction in the country is now pro Democratic Party.

Wait till it gets repealed and fixed by Trump. Anything is better than this shit Obama forced down the throats of the American people.
I can't wait..

I have been waiting eight years for the Republicans to give us something better

If "anything" is better.....where is it?

Ha ha ha. You are aware that the Democrap party is home to the Muslim Brotherhood and the Taliban? Orlando shooter's Taliban dad was in the VIP section of a Hillary rally. Ya gotta love these delusional leftist wackos. Just about every anti American faction in the country is now pro Democratic Party.

They are.
Show me an endorsement from the Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban for the Democrats

He would have gone down as worst president ever BUT Lincoln will ALWAYS claim that spot and Since Obama grew a pair and told Israel they WILL abide by international law I put him in bottom part of the top 10 worst now.

I can't wait..

I have been waiting eight years for the Republicans to give us something better

If "anything" is better.....where is it?
Patience, my ass, patience.

The Thirsty Donkey

The man leads his donkey around the campfire. "Water! Water!" cries the donkey with a raspy voice.

"Patience, jackass, patience" says the man.

The man leads his donkey around the campfire. "Water! Water!" cries the donkey with a raspy voice.

And they keep walking in circles around the campfire and repeating this (about 5 times) until someone in the audience yells, "Hey, when are you going to get to the punchline???"

The man yells back "Patience, jackass, patience!!"

He would have gone down as worst president ever BUT Lincoln will ALWAYS claim that spot and Since Obama grew a pair and told Israel they WILL abide by international law I put him in bottom part of the top 10 worst now.
Wow, I see you're still off the meds.

They are.
The Orlando shooter's pro Taliban' dad was in the VIP section of Hillary's rally. Besides, president Hussein shithead has invited Muslim Brotherhood and Islamist leaders to the Whitehouse many times. Keep up will ya?

Muslim Brotherhood delegation meets with White House officials

Inside the Ring: Muslim Brotherhood has Obama’s secret support

Obama's and Clinton's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood - The Independent

In Egypt, Hillary Clinton offers support for Islamist president

BREAKING: Four-Star Admiral Makes HUGE Announcement About Obama & Muslim Brotherhood (VIDEO) - The Political Insider

Katie Pavlich - Judicial Watch Sues For Clinton's Emails With Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood

Last edited:

They are.
The Orlando shooter's pro Taliban' dad was in the VIP section of Hillary's rally. Besides, president Hussein shithead has invited Muslim Brotherhood and Islamist leaders to the Whitehouse many times. Keep up will ya?

BREAKING: Four-Star Admiral Makes HUGE Announcement About Obama & Muslim Brotherhood (VIDEO) - The Political Insider

Katie Pavlich - Judicial Watch Sues For Clinton's Emails With Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood

KKK endorsed Trump

Show an Obama endorsement

Well, Jimbo, you just tell us when Trump gets you that dream job. In the meantime, I will be retiring from my job with 11 of the last 12 years grossing over 100K. Not big beans for a lot of people, but doing better than average. And, with the market at nearly 20,000, unemployment at 4.5%, I would say that President Obama has done an excellent job.

Now, let us see where the orange clown has us by the end of 2019.
You measure the country's success by how much money you take home? It's probably a government job anyway. And nobody but left wing disciples buys the government unemployment numbers.

Well, Jimbo, you just tell us when Trump gets you that dream job. In the meantime, I will be retiring from my job with 11 of the last 12 years grossing over 100K. Not big beans for a lot of people, but doing better than average. And, with the market at nearly 20,000, unemployment at 4.5%, I would say that President Obama has done an excellent job.

Now, let us see where the orange clown has us by the end of 2019.
You measure the country's success by how much money you take home? It's probably a government job anyway. And nobody but left wing disciples buys the government unemployment numbers.

You will buy them as soon as they have Trumps name on them

Democrats have always been the party of racism and race baiting, as early as the first days of the KKK.
oh, it goes well before that, back to the days when they decided to defend slavery by arguing that Nature bred blacks just for slavery.

They are.

KKK endorsed Trump

Show an Obama endorsement
So you're just going to ignore the evidence I just posted eh?

CAIR, and Nation of Islam, which is worse and far more active than KKK endorsed Obama.

Louis Farrakhan backs Obama for president at Nation of Islam convention in Chicago

Watch: Nation Of Islam Leader Makes Shocking Call To Black Americans- 'Rise Up And...'

Last edited:
Obama was a classy, responsible warden of the republic. He took over after an absolute disaster of a Presidency that helped collapse the entire world's economy (dubya), and managed us through the storm.

And less than 10 years later this country, that's apparently full of incomparably stupid morons, voted to turn us around and go back to finishing the job the neo-cons started. What a shame.
Operative word?

Warden!

We are not prisoners of this country.

It's not a word I would associate with the Presidency.
Oh whatever. You know what I mean. Anyways you voted for a guy who ran as an extreme warden. Good job buddy.
You're welcome.

And yes I did know what you meant.

Alot of us Dem defectors voted against Clinton.

I, like many others, wanted an outsider and to send a message to both parties.

They both suck.
If you voted for Trump then you are a deplorable, and responsible for the horrors that inexperienced, racist lunatic is going to inflict on us. Congrats on your "outsider."
Does that make you responsible for the murder of the countless innocent civilians under Obama's administration?

You're welcome.

They both suck.
If you voted for Trump then you are a deplorable, and responsible for the horrors that inexperienced, racist lunatic is going to inflict on us. Congrats on your "outsider."

You're welcome, again.

Compliments won't get you anywhere.

And these horrors you insist are going to be inflicted upon us are non-existent.

But I think you know this.
Yes that's the hope. I very much hope Trump was lying his fat hateful ass off about everything he ran on and your vote ends up not sinking this country.

I'm in Maryland.

My "vote" went to Hillary.
Look at you trying to justify voting for racism and war
You realize Hillary promised a military response to the unproven allegations of Russia hacking her emails, right? So you voted for war as much as any Trump voter did.

Obama was a classy, responsible warden of the republic. He took over after an absolute disaster of a Presidency that helped collapse the entire world's economy (dubya), and managed us through the storm.

And less than 10 years later this country, that's apparently full of incomparably stupid morons, voted to turn us around and go back to finishing the job the neo-cons started. What a shame.
Operative word?

Warden!

Oh whatever. You know what I mean. Anyways you voted for a guy who ran as an extreme warden. Good job buddy.
You're welcome.

They both suck.
Does that make you responsible for the murder of the countless innocent civilians under Obama's administration?
Over 400,000 slaughtered in Syria as a result of Obama's incompetence and inaction, but he has time to take one last jab at our ally Israel, the only democracy in the region.

Operative word?

Warden!

You're welcome.

They both suck.
Over 400,000 slaughtered in Syria as a result of Obama's incompetence and inaction, but he has time to take one last jab at our ally Israel, the only democracy in the region.
A pointless resolution that he didn't even support doesn't make me lose any sleep. If Israel doesn't like the UN's stupid and pointless resolutions they should withdraw from the UN. I wish the U.S. would.

Forum List

Back