More than doubled the stock market
Cut unemployment by over 5 %
Added $55 trillion to our nations wealth
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

Obama killed Bin Laden? I thought we had photographic evidence of a faked photo of Obama in the "ready room" of the white house watching as seal team 6 got Bin Laden.

If Obama got Bin Laden, Bush got Saddam.
Yes...OBAMA KILLED BIN LADEN
He ordered it.....Same thing as pulling the trigger

Yes...Bush got Saddam
Cost 6000 American lives to do it
LIes, all.
Really?

Obama did not get bin Laden? It was in all the papers
Ofagbo got no one.
Still so much butthurt after all these years

bin Laden publicly spanked Bush and he made no attempt to get the guy who killed 3000 Americans

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president
Obama killed Bin Laden? I thought we had photographic evidence of a faked photo of Obama in the "ready room" of the white house watching as seal team 6 got Bin Laden.

If Obama got Bin Laden, Bush got Saddam.

Yes...Bush got Saddam
LIes, all.
Really?

Ofagbo got no one.

bin Laden publicly spanked Bush and he made no attempt to get the guy who killed 3000 Americans
NO butthurt here, crybaby. Just saying, Ofagbo got no one. Ever.

Obama was a classy, responsible warden of the republic. He took over after an absolute disaster of a Presidency that helped collapse the entire world's economy (dubya), and managed us through the storm.

And less than 10 years later this country, that's apparently full of incomparably stupid morons, voted to turn us around and go back to finishing the job the neo-cons started. What a shame.
Operative word?

Warden!

We are not prisoners of this country.

It's not a word I would associate with the Presidency.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

Yes...Bush got Saddam
LIes, all.
Really?

Ofagbo got no one.

NO butthurt here, crybaby. Just saying, Ofagbo got no one. Ever.
Obama got bin Laden in three years.......Bush ignored him for seven

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

This ^^^^^^^^^ kids, is your brain on drugs.
bongload.gif

Not even remotely good, obviously, but beginning to normalize relations with Cuba and the Iran deal are probably the two best things he did. Of course he's still leaving office after creating a mountain of corpses out of innocent civilians, destroying Libya and Syria by arming terrorists, making a bad health care system terrible, and letting Hillary and the Democratic Party destroy American relations with Russia. That doesn't make him the worst president ever, sad as that is, but certainly awful.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

bongload.gif
Interesting comeback.....your mommy or your seven year old brother help you with that?

Refute anything I posted

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

bongload.gif
Interesting comeback.....your mommy or your seven year old brother help you with that?

Refute anything I posted

Prove anything you posted, jackass.....this is the most DEranged post of 2016...congrats.

Sure it does. It makes him the worst president ever. The lib morons have all of bullshit stats on how everything is all rosey, but it all BS.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

bongload.gif

Refute anything I posted

Prove anything you posted, jackass.....this is the most DEranged post of 2016...congrats.

Stock market when Obama took office 8150, stock market today 19700

Come on lady boy.......show where anything I posted is wrong

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

bongload.gif

Refute anything I posted

the only spin possible to prove a positive legacy is an economy he inherited in a tailspin which invariably would have improved if Daffy Duck were president.

His legacy is one of high expectation and little result.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

bongload.gif

Refute anything I posted

Another example of what a brain-dead piece of shit you are. The Fed has propped up the stock market with 0% interest loans for the past number of years....the only people left in it are institutional investors, not the little guy anymore. The minute the Fed raises the prime more than 1%, the fiasco will explode like Hillary's million dollar bottle of champagne through a television. The rest of your garbage isn't even laughable....5% unemployment? GFY. "Added $55T to our wealth"? GFY....he DOUBLED the debt in 8 years....that's almost impossible but he did it. Cuba? Figures a leftist asshole like you would celebrate that. Iran? A muslim shitting on Israel....how surprising. You're a bad smell.

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

bongload.gif

Refute anything I posted

the only spin possible to prove a positive legacy is an economy he inherited in a tailspin which invariably would have improved if Daffy Duck were president.

His legacy is one of high expectation and little result.
Now you are getting close..

Obama did inherit a tailspin. He prevented the Great Bush Recession of 2008 from turning into the Great Bush Depression

He is leaving Trump the strongest economy on earth

Stopped a Depression
Passed Obamacare
Killed bin Laden
Recognition of Cuba
Iran nuclear disarmament

Top TEN president

bongload.gif

Refute anything I posted

Another example of what a brain-dead piece of shit you are. The Fed has propped up the stock market with 0% interest loans for the past number of years....the only people left in it are institutional investors, not the little guy anymore. The minute the Fed raises the prime more than 1%, the fiasco will explode like Hillary's million dollar bottle of champagne through a television. The rest of your garbage isn't even laughable....5% unemployment? GFY. "Added $55T to our wealth"? GFY....he DOUBLED the debt in 8 years....that's almost impossible but he did it. Cuba? Figures a leftist asshole like you would celebrate that. Iran? A muslim shitting on Israel....how surprising. You're a bad smell.
Nice attempt there...but it fails miserably

Attempting to prop up your economy with unsupported currency has been tried in the past. The result was a devalued dollar and runaway inflation

Obama added $55 trillion to our economy with negligible inflation and the strongest currency on earth

Obama was a classy, responsible warden of the republic. He took over after an absolute disaster of a Presidency that helped collapse the entire world's economy (dubya), and managed us through the storm.

And less than 10 years later this country, that's apparently full of incomparably stupid morons, voted to turn us around and go back to finishing the job the neo-cons started. What a shame.
Operative word?

Warden!

We are not prisoners of this country.

It's not a word I would associate with the Presidency.
Oh whatever. You know what I mean. Anyways you voted for a guy who ran as an extreme warden. Good job buddy.

The man who got Bin Laden is Dr. Shakil Afridi. Dr. Afridi found out just what kind of a degenerate backstabber obama really is when obama gleefully smacked his lips over Dr. Afridi's arrest.
Was the o afraid that the Dr. Who risked his life would prevent the fake legacy? Or, is it just the nature of the black beast to double cross his friends?

Attempting to prop up your economy with unsupported currency has been tried in the past. The result was a devalued dollar and runaway inflation

Obama added $55 trillion to our economy with negligible inflation and the strongest currency on earth

WTF is the matter with you? don't answer I know. The Fed's handling of the banking system has nothing to do with propping up our currency. They've overseen 0% loans to Fortune 500 corps which was supposed to be used for investment but was used to buy out their competitors, creating the illusion of growth which has reflected in a fake bull market. This "$55T added to the economy" is hilarious....the mutt has presided over 8 years of stifling economic sanctions and regulations that have crippled growth and spawned a surge in off-shoring like never seen before. He is a fucking bookworm communist who thought he could turn us into a euro-trash welfare state with his ilk dictating to us. Guess what asshole, that just ended once and for all...we told him and his kind to get the fuck out of our way. His legacy is one of dictatorial, ignorant, and lazy governance we are lucky to have survived. Never again.

The man who got Bin Laden is Dr. Shakil Afridi. Dr. Afridi found out just what kind of a degenerate backstabber obama really is when obama gleefully smacked his lips over Dr. Afridi's arrest.
Was the o afraid that the Dr. Who risked his life would prevent the fake legacy? Or, is it just the nature of the black beast to double cross his friends?

And the man who is still rotting in a Pakistan prison enduring torture and starvation for trusting our Kenyan punk with his life. The only worse act of betrayal is the naming of SEAL Team Six as the operators who got bin-Laden and were later denied air-cover and shot down. Obama should be tried for treason and put up against the wall for that alone.

WTF is the matter with you? don't answer I know. The Fed's handling of the banking system has nothing to do with propping up our currency. They've overseen 0% loans to Fortune 500 corps which was supposed to be used for investment but was used to buy out their competitors, creating the illusion of growth which has reflected in a fake bull market. This "$55T added to the economy" is hilarious....the mutt has presided over 8 years of stifling economic sanctions and regulations that have crippled growth and spawned a surge in off-shoring like never seen before. He is a fucking bookworm communist who thought he could turn us into a euro-trash welfare state with his ilk dictating to us. Guess what asshole, that just ended once and for all...we told him and his kind to get the fuck out of our way. His legacy is one of dictatorial, ignorant, and lazy governance we are lucky to have survived. Never again.
Guess what cream puff?

It worked

$55 trillion in wealth added to the economy, all with minimal inflation and a powerful dollar

Obama is leaving Trump the most powerful economy on earth.....hope he doesn't fuck it up

Guess what cream puff?

It worked

$55 trillion in wealth added to the economy, all with minimal inflation and a powerful dollar

Obama is leaving Trump the most powerful economy on earth.....hope he doesn't fuck it up

"cream puff"? You gutless sissies are all alike...badass here, trembling, trying to talk your way out of it on the street.

Forum List

Back