Lets stop calling them terrorist attacks

garion13a5

Mar 28, 2016
Hello,

Considering that well over 99% of terror attacks across the planet are committed by Muslims, why don't we call them Muslim attacks?

garion13a5

Hello,

Considering that well over 99% of terror attacks across the planet are committed by Muslims, why don't we call them Muslim attacks?

garion13a5

So Timothy McVeigh hitting the federal building was a Muslim attack?

Hello,

garion13a5

not done in polite society-------for lessons in polite society-----read the British novels of the 19th Century. Another approach-----is watch films featuring MAGGIE SMITH----in her advanced age (that is a nice way of saying OLD AGE) She is a GENIUS.
I was so disappointed to see her in a film done when she was a very young and fresh
beauty-----------just not as brilliant as she BECAME

Last edited:
Hello,

garion13a5

not done in polite society-------for lessons in polite society-----read the British novels of the 19th Century. Another approach-----is watch films featuring MAGGIE SMITH----in her advanced age (that is a nice way of saying OLD AGE) She is a GENIUS.
I was so disappointed to see her in a film does when she was a very young and fresh
beauty-----------just not as brilliant as she BECAME

Yes she is , esp in Downton Abbey.

Hello,

garion13a5

Paranoia------in the old freud literature-----seems to be related to fears engendered
in children regarding bowel function--------but then---FREUD WAS AUSTRIAN.
Tim seemed to be afflicted with a psychosis manifested by PARANOIA. Lots of
PARANOIDS-----imagine that "the GOVERNMENT (or cops) IS AFTER ME"

Islamic paranoia is more into "DA KAFFIRS ARE AFTER ME"

Hello,

garion13a5

No. And no one suggested it was. No more than 9-11 or Brussells or Paris or a gazillion other muslim attacks were nondenominational secular anti-US government attacks.
Why do you go to such lengths the to protect muslim terrorism?

Hello,

garion13a5

No. And no one suggested it was. No more than 9-11 or Brussells or Paris or a gazillion other muslim attacks were nondenominational secular anti-US government attacks.

some people just like to play "DEVIL's ADVOCATE"

Hello,

garion13a5

Can you factually demonstrate that I 'defend muslim terrorism'?

And I call acts of terrorism 'terrorism'.

Hello,

garion13a5

Was he a Muslim?

Nope. A Christian. A 'Christian' terrorist then? Or 'Theist Terrorism'? How about 'Male Terrorism'? Since most terrorists are male.

Hello,

garion13a5

Was he a Muslim?

Nope. A Christian. A 'Christian' terrorist then? Or 'Theist Terrorism'? How about 'Male Terrorism'? Since most terrorists are male.

thank you Sky------I so miss the wisdom of SEMANTIC PLAYERS

Hello,

garion13a5

Was he a Muslim?

Well, not Muslim terrorism then.

Hello,

garion13a5

Was he a Muslim?

How about we just call terrorism 'terrorism'. Its not like using some special incantation of specific words in a certain order are going to magically protect us.

I have no problem at all in referring to the terrorism of TIMOTHY as
white---protestant---terrorism (because there was a kind of aspect
of it that included protestant ideology----albeit--weirded up) I have
no problem in naming "shoot up the abortion clinic" as ---white
protestant terrorism (unless a catholic is involved) -----but to be
PRECISE -------there aint much of WHITE PROTESTANT
TERRORISM in the world today-----now what CROMWELL is dead.
But there has been lots of MUSLIM TERRORISM for the past 1400 years
and counting

Hello,

garion13a5

Was he a Muslim?

How about we just call terrorism 'terrorism'. Its not like using some special incantation of specific words in a certain order are going to magically protect us.

science DEPENDS on specificity and precision ----make that
****SPECIFICITY*****

****PRECISION****

Hello,

garion13a5

Can you factually demonstrate that I 'defend muslim terrorism'?

And I call acts of terrorism 'terrorism'.
Your obfuscation is obvious.

Hello,

garion13a5

some people just like to play "DEVIL's ADVOCATE"
Yep. Literally.

Forum List

Back