Let's Rock!....tommorrow to see massive protests over Trump tax returns

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Source: NBC News

Large protests are expected Saturday across the country pegged to Tax Day to pressure President Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

This year's Tax Day Marches on Saturday, planned in dozens of cities across the county, are expected to be the biggest political mass mobilization since January's Women's March, which some believe was the largest mass political mobilization ever recorded.

Organizers hope to call attention to the fact that Trump is the first president since Richard Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns, and to prepare for a fight on tax policy.

"We need to see Trump's tax returns as a matter of transparency. If we're going into a tax reform debate, we need know if what Trump wants to do is going to benefit himself, since he tends to do things that help him and not necessarily others," said Wes Shockley, one of the organizers of the New York City march.

....biggest political mass mobilization since January's Women's March....

and I hear those GOP Reps are having a rather rough time at their town halls, that's permanent just like these huge peoples' marches

USA!

Large protests are expected Saturday across the country pegged to Tax Day to pressure President Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

This year's Tax Day Marches on Saturday, planned in dozens of cities across the county, are expected to be the biggest political mass mobilization since January's Women's March, which some believe was the largest mass political mobilization ever recorded.

Organizers hope to call attention to the fact that Trump is the first president since Richard Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns, and to prepare for a fight on tax policy.

"We need to see Trump's tax returns as a matter of transparency. If we're going into a tax reform debate, we need know if what Trump wants to do is going to benefit himself, since he tends to do things that help him and not necessarily others," said Wes Shockley, one of the organizers of the New York City march.

and I hear those GOP Reps are having a rather rough time at their town halls, that's permanent just like these huge peoples' marches

USA!
And how and when do you plan to Riot? Come to Virginia , since we have open and concealed carry laws there, we want to join you, but not in the way you commies want.

USA!
And how and when do you plan to Riot? Come to Virginia , since we have open and concealed carry laws there, we want to join you, but not in the way you commies want.
So...you have no problem with someone promising several times to release their tax returns and renegging each time. Feel free to show up with your guns....we know it's all talk anyways.

USA!
So...you have no problem with someone promising several times to release their tax returns and renegging each time. Feel free to show up with your guns....we know it's all talk anyways.

:crybaby: Trump won't release his tax returns :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

USA!
I don't know what fucking liberal pissed in your cheerios, but I don't give a rats ass about Trumps tax returns. You must have OCD or something. Take your meds, it is okay, the worst is over, now that Trump stopped four more years of the most divisive, racial, least transparent, bi-racial, homosexual president EVER..

USA!
200.gif

Guess I should do my shopping today, so I don't get tied up with the 15-20 that may be blocking my route to the store

USA!
Another tuff "guy" hiding behind his keyboard!

USA!

This is nearly as powerful a statement as when EU bureaucrats went on strike due to lack of copier paper.

USA!

who said anything about riots?

protests are as American as apple pie

and you can can the tough guy "we got concealed carry laws, we gonna use em!" bullshit

wannabe rambos will all be playing video games when the revolution is televised

Who cares if Trump's tax policy benefits him? Isn't it more important that it benefits most Americans?

USA!

AWESOME!
I'll be tuning in....it's the greatest entertainment hands-down.
Watching whack-jobs get their asses beat and pepper sprayed by cops...YES!
I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday.
That shit should be on Pay Per View...haha

USA!
200.gif

Guess I should do my shopping today, so I don't get tied up with the 15-20 that may be blocking my route to the store
Y'know, it seems to me that all this protesting energy would be put to better use by inviting someone they know, with whom they disagree politically, to lunch. Maybe have a nice conversation and get to understand each other's views, find some areas of real agreement, and work towards real progress.

But no, that can't happen. Holding up a sign and chanting shit with thousands of other like-minded people will be more constructive.

:rolleyes:

USA!
Another tuff "guy" hiding behind his keyboard!
Not a tough guy at all, mother fucker, anytime you want to riot near me, just let me know, I will gladly come out and let you TRY to punch me, you worthless pansy ass liberal punk.

Forum List

Back