Let's make this clear RIGHT NOW!!!

DSC7188.jpg

I will DIE for her right to carry that weapon. You understand me? DIE!!!!

Gun control is racism.

Machine guns or Valhalla.
You need an ID to buy a gun but not to vote. Hmmmm
That is right because to get to vote you have to prove ID.
In SOME states. At least, until the Dems pass HR1. In many blue states, all you need is a driver's license. NON-CITIZENS are issued DLs all day long. If you want to send a ballot in by mail, it's "don't ask don't tell. CHEATING BASTARDS...

How can you be against only one half of the government it took both parties to get us to this point in time.
It took both parties to defraud Trump. The uniparty is the Deep State.
Poor Trump all he really cared about was Trump and you made a great patsy.
His policies proved something different.
Yes, higher prices for the consumer due to tariffs, such a great lesson. One that George Boosh allowed us to experience also.... Goddamned Herbert Hoovers they be.
Rising wages and a 6,000 dollar year increase in Middle class incomes. More jobs than people. Opportunity zones for Blacks and an attempt at charter schools and school choice.

Then the planned pandemic.
Shit happens.. learn to live with the good and bad times man they happen no matter who is president.

DSC7188.jpg

Gun control is racism.

In SOME states. At least, until the Dems pass HR1. In many blue states, all you need is a driver's license. NON-CITIZENS are issued DLs all day long. If you want to send a ballot in by mail, it's "don't ask don't tell. CHEATING BASTARDS...
A DL doesn't prove citizenship, a birth certificate does.

That's a .22 LR in an AR-platform, is she hunting squirrels or something? Notice the short ejection port and no dust cover?

Probably won't have much luck, because the magazine isn't even loaded.

And the poorly-fitting "body armor" she's wearing is airsoft.

Like for paint ball and shit.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

View attachment 475127
Nothing like a big open slot in your mag, for letting in all sorts of contaminants in that can jam your weapon.

The's leftbat fools are all about looking tough and menacing, rather than actually being so.
That's a poor plan. Come up against the right person and it could be downright EMBARRASSING ;)

DSC7188.jpg

Gun control is racism.

Was that English? “Prove ID”?
Yes, when you register to vote you must show ID and prove citizenship.
For me it was done via census. Never had to show anything.

DSC7188.jpg

Gun control is racism.

A DL doesn't prove citizenship, a birth certificate does.
Or passport but no one asked for mine

DSC7188.jpg

Gun control is racism.

In many red states, all you need is a driver's license also. Mail-in ballots require "asking and telling". You need to pass a test to get a DL, so it is a safety measure that I do not oppose. At one time we needed a voter's ID. Why no more?

Last edited:
That's a .22 LR in an AR-platform, is she hunting squirrels or something? Notice the short ejection port and no dust cover?

View attachment 475127
Nothing like a big open slot in your mag, for letting in all sorts of contaminants in that can jam your weapon.

The's leftbat fools are all about looking tough and menacing, rather than actually being so.

But wait...there's more. The guy behind her is wearing a tactical vest, not body armor. His magazine pouches appear to be empty....

wtf2.jpg

The guy to her far right is wearing a plate carrier. It looks like it has soft plates inside. The AR he's carrying has a reflex sight on it and he's using a one-point sling. That would be the guy you'd want to take out first, theoretically-speaking of course.

wtf3.jpg

"Let's make this clear RIGHT NOW!!!"

I have read through the entire thread and still don't know!
Has honest caring Joe done something to restrict gun ownership and get old right-wing extremist BLF so hot under the collar?

"Let's make this clear RIGHT NOW!!!"

I have read through the entire thread and still don't know!
Has honest caring Joe done something to restrict gun ownership and get old right-wing extremist BLF so hot under the collar?

He tried, but it's currently being blocked in the Senate. And might I add, "Good job, Mitch."

Last edited:

View attachment 475127

But wait...there's more. The guy behind her is wearing a tactical vest, not body armor. His magazine pouches appear to be empty....

View attachment 475135

The guy to her far right is wearing a plate carrier. It looks like it has soft plates inside. The AR he's carrying has a reflex sight on it and he's using a one-point sling. That would be the guy you'd want to take out first, theoretically-speaking of course.

View attachment 475138
nobody said they knew what the fuck they were doing. Nonetheless, they still have the right.

View attachment 475127

View attachment 475135

View attachment 475138
nobody said they knew what the fuck they were doing. Nonetheless, they still have the right.

Of course they have the right. But I also have the right to critique their combat loadout and make fun of them for being such posers and weenies.

:auiqs.jpg:

DSC7188.jpg

Gun control is racism.

Racism is why whites would not let us besr arms in early America. She's carrying that gun to defend herself against the types who run around yelling," I like being white!" Whites carry gun because they imagine everyone is out to get them,

DSC7188.jpg

Gun control is racism.

Racism is why whites would not let us besr arms in early America. She's carrying that gun to defend herself against the types who run around yelling," I like being white!" Whites carry gun because they imagine everyone is out to get them,

Ask me how I know that you know absolutely nothing about firearms. The rifle she's carrying is chambered for .22 LR. Like I mentioned earlier, it's for hunting squirrels, rabbits, etc.

BTW, I like being white. You should try it sometime.

:auiqs.jpg:

How can you be against only one half of the government it took both parties to get us to this point in time.
It took both parties to defraud Trump. The uniparty is the Deep State.
Poor Trump all he really cared about was Trump and you made a great patsy.
His policies proved something different.
Yes, higher prices for the consumer due to tariffs, such a great lesson. One that George Boosh allowed us to experience also.... Goddamned Herbert Hoovers they be.
Rising wages and a 6,000 dollar year increase in Middle class incomes. More jobs than people. Opportunity zones for Blacks and an attempt at charter schools and school choice.

Then the planned pandemic.
Shit happens.. learn to live with the good and bad times man they happen no matter who is president.
Not when the SOB is corrupt, senile and illegitimate. Shit is not the way to describe how important election integrity is.

Forum List

Back