Lets Finish This

I dont entirely disagree with the OP...if the main point was to say that America, the country, has never gotten past its race issues.

We havent. And every day almost every citizen has to address the issue in some way or another.

Thanks Founding Fathers. Thanks for fucking us up big-time.

To say that the peace-loving left = the warmongers on this board hasn't been proven at all, btw. The left = the peaceniks, remember?

You think the original poster was talking about race?

He is talking about states rights vs Federal government power.

The only people who havent gotten past the race issue are the racists on the left who profit off it.

There you go again. One more partisan hack who blames everything on the left. There are racists and people profiting off race on all sides in this country.

why th fuck can't you be even-handed or intellectually honest. all the problems aren't on one side.

I for one live in Alabama...a state where racism vs whites occurs and racism vs blacks occurs. And there are certainly people making money off selling stuff to both camps.

It's fucking amazing that anyone even listens to someone who can't see that the race issue is alive and well and used by both political parties. If you can't acknowledge that...why the hell should anyone accept your views on reality?

Finally, we were attacked first. Why do people seem to forget World Trade Center whenever it's politically convenient?

We were attacked by WHOM at the World Trade Center? Iraq? No. Yet we invaded Iraq. Who ordered that invasion? Bush. Who, by in large, was opposed to that invasion? It sure as hell wasn't conservatives, now was it?

George, you Ignorant Slut...

We Invaded Afghanistan FIRST...

Iraq wasn't about 9/11...

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Please, Inform yourself.

:)

peace...

Dude, bullshit.

Everyday I have to start a thread on something just to have an alternative from the latest lame assed attack on protestors or alternative to the raving insanity of the rdeans of the world.

Bullshit?

lol ...

Ok ... I challenge you produce a list of left wing posters and their quotes calling for a Civil War.

Of course you do because no one in his right mind is going to waste that much of his life so you can just deny it.

I didn't say lefties were calling for civil war. Lefties are accusing the right -- specifically the tea party-ers -- of calling for civil war,

And again, Dante has more threads ALONE, much less the rest of you lefties, accusing the tea party-er's than anyone on here has calling for a civil war. I made a statement. I challenged you to go look. All you have to say is "bullshit."

Whatever.

Sure thing, Gunny. Whatever you say.

This site leans left, too. Didjahear?

Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

The LEFT is a bunch of warmongers? Give me a break. Probably the main political philosophy of neoconservatism is military action to achieve political goals. Our troops have been mucking around the Middle East for many years now, thanks to George W. Bush and his preemptive strike propensities.

Last time I looked, liberals were pretty much opposed to military action unless we are attacked first.

What is the definition of neoconservative George....and what are their roots in politics?

You definitely got one thing right though...for the most part Democrats of today lack a backbone and are pacifists.

There you go again. One more partisan hack who blames everything on the left. There are racists and people profiting off race on all sides in this country.

why th fuck can't you be even-handed or intellectually honest. all the problems aren't on one side.

I for one live in Alabama...a state where racism vs whites occurs and racism vs blacks occurs. And there are certainly people making money off selling stuff to both camps.

It's fucking amazing that anyone even listens to someone who can't see that the race issue is alive and well and used by both political parties. If you can't acknowledge that...why the hell should anyone accept your views on reality?

Why should I acknowledge something that simply isnt true. The GOP does not base it's policies on race. The DNC, however, profits from the racebaiting industry.

I wont deny there are racists on the right. But they are constantly and consistantly condemned by the GOP.

The race issue is only alive because there is one side that one let it go and condemn their constituents who engage in it.

Why should I acknowledge something that simply isnt true. The GOP does not base it's policies on race. The DNC, however, profits from the racebaiting industry.

I wont deny there are racists on the right. But they are constantly and consistantly condemned by the GOP.

The race issue is only alive because there is one side that one let it go and condemn their constituents who engage in it.

So you're honestly saying that there are no conservative racists?

You're fucking pathetic if you can't even acknowledge that. Partisan quackery at its best/worst.

And the RNC profits from anti-black sentiment just as much as DNC profits from class-warfare talk.

When you can't concede even one tiny point, that makes you worthless to try and debate with about ...well...anything.

My forum-posting addiction is the only reason why I respond...it's sure as not any substance contained in what you're saying.

Forum List

Back