Lets Finish This

Heritage, lineage, history, and pride in oneself (including family) have all been tossed into this country's trash bin.

Irrespective of current-day mores, little to no credence is given to such.

Threats imagined seldom manifest themselves.

Live and let live.

Relish in the heritage of our past, save that heritage for our future.

Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

The LEFT is a bunch of warmongers? Give me a break. Probably the main political philosophy of neoconservatism is military action to achieve political goals. Our troops have been mucking around the Middle East for many years now, thanks to George W. Bush and his preemptive strike propensities.

Last time I looked, liberals were pretty much opposed to military action unless we are attacked first.

ever heard of Lyndon Johnson? or harry truman?

we'll start with Truman.
which part of the United States did North Korea attack?

You might want to look around a bit then, huh? Dante alone has more threads than those 3 combined.

Yeah, but Dante is an mad as a meat axe and taking the piss half the time. The three i mentioned are dead serious....

Doesn't matter what you *think* he is. It matters what he claims to be. Don't act like you just joined here yesterday.

My point still stands.

Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

The LEFT is a bunch of warmongers? Give me a break. Probably the main political philosophy of neoconservatism is military action to achieve political goals. Our troops have been mucking around the Middle East for many years now, thanks to George W. Bush and his preemptive strike propensities.

Last time I looked, liberals were pretty much opposed to military action unless we are attacked first.

*yawn* Page 43, Leftwingnut Handbook, huh?:rolleyes:

That your idea of "bringing it"?

I would rather have hoped you would provide some rational basis for your incredible statement here that liberals are more prone to military action than conservatives.

I would rather have hoped you would provide some rational basis for your incredible statement here that liberals are more prone to military action than conservatives.

What am I supposed to "bring" to your worthless response?

I didn't say a word about liberals. Want to try again?

They're not.

Not since Reagan left the Dems and joined the GOP and he brought his nationalistic BS with him. Prior to taht, you might want to back up and shut up. From the US Civil War until The First Gulf War, EVERY war including two World Wars was fought because of a Dem President.

Want to try again? Or what?

Fighting for a belief is one thing. Fighting for what a political party indoctrinates you to is another. Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left. They fearmonger the exact same way they accuse the right of doing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Nice answer. Work a long time on it, did you?:cuckoo:

Pull your head out of your ass, Grump.

He's right. You are out of your skull if you think this civil war shit is coming from the left.

WWI

WWII

Korea

Vietnam

I don't think so...

No. The left is fearmongering. They do that by pretending that non-violent protests and calls for non-violent protests are calls for war.

People on both sides are becoming violent though. That's been evident for years.

And we've been in the Middle east alot longer than the Bush administration. There isnt really any point blaming him for diplomatic entanglement that's been going on since WWII.

Finally, we were attacked first. Why do people seem to forget World Trade Center whenever it's politically convenient?

Nice answer. Work a long time on it, did you?:cuckoo:

Pull your head out of your ass, Grump.

He's right. You are out of your skull if you think this civil war shit is coming from the left.

The threads are. Like it or not. Go look.

Then you can try again too.

I don't need to go take a look. I have witnessed it first hand on this board numerous times from numerous right wing nutters. Sorry but a few Dante threads doesn't even begin balance things out let alone tilt things to the left.

No. The left is fearmongering. They do that by pretending that non-violent protests and calls for non-violent protests are calls for war.

People on both sides are becoming violent though. That's been evident for years.

And we've been in the Middle east alot longer than the Bush administration. There isnt really any point blaming him for diplomatic entanglement that's been going on since WWII.

Finally, we were attacked first. Why do people seem to forget World Trade Center whenever it's politically convenient?

A LOT of inconvenient truths for the left here.

They're not.

Not since Reagan left the Dems and joined the GOP and he brought his nationalistic BS with him. Prior to taht, you might want to back up and shut up. From the US Civil War until The First Gulf War, EVERY war including two World Wars was fought because of a Dem President.

Want to try again? Or what?

The first gulf war started in 1991...you might want to try again....

We were attacked by WHOM at the World Trade Center? Iraq? No. Yet we invaded Iraq. Who ordered that invasion? Bush. Who, by in large, was opposed to that invasion? It sure as hell wasn't conservatives, now was it?

I don't need to go take a look. I have witnessed it first hand on this board numerous times from numerous right wing nutters. Sorry but a few Dante threads doesn't even begin balance things out let alone tilt things to the left.
Dude, bullshit.

Everyday I have to start a thread on something just to have an alternative from the latest lame assed attack on protestors or alternative to the raving insanity of the rdeans of the world.

Dude, bullshit.

Everyday I have to start a thread on something just to have an alternative from the latest lame assed attack on protestors or alternative to the raving insanity of the rdeans of the world.

Bullshit?

lol ...

Ok ... I challenge you produce a list of left wing posters and their quotes calling for a Civil War.

What am I supposed to "bring" to your worthless response?

I didn't say a word about liberals. Want to try again?

You're parsing words, Gunny. You mentioned the "Left."

Who has made all this talk of war? On this board? The left.

Don't dodge around here - you're the big Internet tough guy: man up and meet an argument with something other than flip language and snide remarks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back