LET'S CUT THROUGH THE GARBAGE!

quarantine

Gold Member
Apr 19, 2020
That is with BS going on over the death of the criminal george floyd. (His name doesn't even deserve capitalization) I am going to cut through the BS with mathematical, laser like precision. I wonder what kind of crap I will receive over mathematics. Here it is. Only about 14% of the U.S. population is negro. That means that about 86% isn't. The lives of the 14% DOESN'T MATTER! It is the lives of the 86% that matters! What this clearly shows is that "Black lives DON'T matter!" It is the lives of the 86% that matters. If the mathematics doesn't convince you, take 100% of something put 14% of it one one side of a balance beam scale and put the other 86% on the other side. See which holds more weight. If anybody says anything that goes against all this, they are just talking out of their ass.

• Banned
That is with BS going on over the death of the criminal george floyd. (His name doesn't even deserve capitalization) I am going to cut through the BS with mathematical, laser like precision. I wonder what kind of crap I will receive over mathematics. Here it is. Only about 14% of the U.S. population is negro. That means that about 86% isn't. The lives of the 14% DOESN'T MATTER! It is the lives of the 86% that matters! What this clearly shows is that "Black lives DON'T matter!" It is the lives of the 86% that matters. If the mathematics doesn't convince you, take 100% of something put 14% of it one one side of a balance beam scale and put the other 86% on the other side. See which holds more weight. If anybody says anything that goes against all this, they are just talking out of their ass.

Progressive hinter. You disagree. Why. Let's hear it.

Feelings.

Do you still think the cop who is charged with murder is a hero?
the piece of shit that murdered Floyd should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law ! most Americans on the left and right agree with that sentiment ..what divides us is the lawless violence and communist movement gaining ground on the mans death ! also the broad generalization and the calling of all cops and whites privileged and racist.

You don't even need math to prove that black lives don't matter. They're killing each other off faster than any 1920's Klansman could ever imagine.

You can almost hear the ghosts of those old Democrats somewhere out in the darkness, chuckling to themselves.

I suppose someone such as you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for black men. And, you are not alone, and that explains how black men hate white people like you. It's unfortunate that people like you are filled by hate, and of course fear of black men and must, while hiding behind a keyboard, use such vile attacks on someone you don't know, and has never done harm to you or your family; something you've done to George Floyd's Family and Friends.

You don't even need math to prove that black lives don't matter. They're killing each other off faster than any 1920's Klansman could ever imagine.

You can almost hear the ghosts of those old Democrats somewhere out in the darkness, chuckling to themselves.
hopefully one day black people will wake up from the nightmare dem policies have caused them .

I suppose someone such as you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for black men. And, you are not alone, and that explains how black men hate white people like you. It's unfortunate that people like you are filled by hate, and of course fear of black men and must, while hiding behind a keyboard, use such vile attacks on someone you don't know, and has never done harm to you or your family; something you've done to George Floyd's Family and Friends.

Ultimately you're the one to blame for the systemic racism that has plagued this country for hundreds of years. It was the party you support who built the institution of slavery, started a Civil War, formed the Klan, lynched and murdred blacks, formed Planned Parenthood to rid the country of "undesirable races", and even fought tooth and nail to prevent the Civil Rights Act from becoming law.

My party is the one who freed the slaves, gave them the right to vote, gave them the right to defend themselves with firearms, made civil rights a law, gave them the best economy and the most jobs they had ever seen, and enacted justice reform, as did President Trump.

Given the violent racist history of your party, you should by all rights be on your knees, washing some black person's feet and begging for forgiveness for being such an inhuman monster.

Now go ahead and prove me right by trying to deny everything I just said.

the piece of shit that murdered Floyd should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law ! most Americans on the left and right agree with that sentiment ..what divides us is the lawless violence and communist movement gaining ground on the mans death ! also the broad generalization and the calling of all cops and whites privileged and racist.
Earlier the OP called him a hero. This is an accountability check.

Ultimately you're the one to blame for the systemic racism that has plagued this country for hundreds of years. It was the party you support who built the institution of slavery, started a Civil War, formed the Klan, lynched and murdred blacks, formed Planned Parenthood to rid the country of "undesirable races", and even fought tooth and nail to prevent the Civil Rights Act from becoming law.

My party is the one who freed the slaves, gave them the right to vote, gave them the right to defend themselves with firearms, made civil rights a law, gave them the best economy and the most jobs they had ever seen, and enacted justice reform, as did President Trump.

Given the violent racist history of your party, you should by all rights be on your knees, washing some black person's feet and begging for forgiveness for being such an inhuman monster.

Wow, such a mishmash of history is mindful of Orwell's 1984, a rewrite of history to be sure. And, in fact and example of the BIG LIE - only one of many passed on by supporters of the GOP and in particular Donald Trump.

Yes, The D Party was the party in the 19th and the first five decades of the 20th the party of Jim Crow Laws and Lynchings, that all changed, when:

Which party and under which President integrated our Military Service? HSTruman.​
Which Party was divided by HST's integration of the Military? The D's.​
Which party put troops into Little Rock to keep the peace and enforce Brown v. Board of Ed. IKE​
Which Party passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965? The D's.​
Which Party created and supported Affirmative Action? The D's. Which party opposed it as well as the ERA, weakened the Voting Rights Act, opposed Affirmative Acton and the NLRB? The R party.​
I proved you "right", you are far right, the set of people who are attacking George Floyd's Character, supporting Donald Trump and the White Supremacists who carry the Stars and Bars and the occasional swastika flag. Your party, the R's, support corporations, the special interests - Big Pharma, Big Oil, and Big Farma as well as the very rich. The y do not support the working men and women - the middle classes and working poor - post-natal children, the aged, the infirm and oppose the Civil Rights Act of 1991 (signed by Bush I, btw); the vast majority of the current iteration of GOP voters do not support equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for all.

Last edited:

Wow, such a mishmash of history is mindful of Orwell's 1984, a rewrite of history to be sure. And, in fact and example of the BIG LIE - only one of many passed on by supporters of the GOP and in particular Donald Trump.

Yes, The D Party was the party in the 19th and the first five decades of the 20th the party of Jim Crow Laws and Lynchings, that all changed, when:

Which party and under which President integrated our Military Service? HSTruman.​
Which party put troops into Little Rock to keep the peace and enforce Brown v. Board of Ed. IKE​
Which Party passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Act of 1965? The D's.​
Which Party created and supported Affirmative Action? The D's. Which party opposed it as well as the ERA? The R party.​
I proved you "right", you are far right, the set of people who are attacking George Floyd's Character, supporting Donald Trump and the White Supremacists who carry the Stars and Bars and the occasional swastika flag.

How did I know that you were going to try to rationalize it all away?

I'm a wizard. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

Well until you can actually explain the need to sit on a guys neck for more than 8 minutes your post is lost.

That isn't what this thread about. But being against officer Chauvin, apparently you are too stupid to figure it out. If you want to talk about that, go to the thread, George Floyd. The truth is out. (Finally) If at any point you want to discuss what matters more, 14% or 86%, leave another reply.

Don't worry. Intioforme apparently couldn't grasp what this thread is about either. Just as a reminder, it is what matters more. 14% or 86%. If you ever feel like discussing it, leave another reply.

Feelings.

Fuck feelings. Even basically brainless coral will fight it out to protect their own turf. Apparently you have had the sense that even a basically brainless coral has brainwashed out of you.

Which Party created and supported Affirmative Action? The D's. Which party opposed it as well as the ERA, weakened the Voting Rights Act, opposed Affirmative Acton and the NLRB? The R party.​
I proved you "right", you are far right, the set of people who are attacking George Floyd's Character, supporting Donald Trump and the White Supremacists who carry the Stars and Bars and the occasional swastika flag. Your party, the R's, support corporations, the special interests - Big Pharma, Big Oil, and Big Farma as well as the very rich. The y do not support the working men and women - the middle classes and working poor - post-natal children, the aged, the infirm and oppose the Civil Rights Act of 1991 (signed by Bush I, btw); the vast majority of the current iteration of GOP voters do not support equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for all.
biden showed his love for minorities when he co wrote the 94 crime bill with fellow dem jack brooks that put hundreds of thousands of blacks in prison for decades ! Trump has freed black people that were unfairly sentenced for non violent crimes ! republicans put minorities to work dems put them in jail.

If Cult45 needs an example of the kind of racism used among your ranks, look no further than this OP ^^^

I see that you don't grasp this thread either. But to set things straight, "if" officer Chauvin was guilty of anything, (which he wasn't) he shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Only 14% of it. In keeping with the percentage of our population that is negro.

Forum List

Back