Let's be Clear, Inflation is Much More due to Trump's Policies than Biden's

No it isn't. Trump signed off on all the free money during COVID, did he not? Trump signed off on all the massive spending bills that was putting us in debt faster than Obama did before we even heard of COVID, did he not?

He absolutely has some blame.
I don't think they understand nuance like "some". Virtually everything in their world is all-or-nothing, so they defend him in that way. Seeing the role he clearly played, "some" of the blame goes to him. Just some.

Personally, the first (note underline) finger I would point would be at the person who got the ball rolling: Clinton, when he repealed critical parts of Glass Steagall. That opened the regulatory doors to the Meltdown, which then led to the Fed's trillions of inflationary dollars in response. Then the global supply chain collapse sealed the deal.

But yeah, re: Trump, "some". Any honest, intelligent person can admit that.

Last edited:
Barry added more to the debt, Dumbass.
Barry inherited the Bush blow up, the biggest economic crash in 100 years. Bush and the GOP destroyed America and crashed the economy after 8 years of their failed policy.

Trump had the same debt in just 4 years. Terrible. Trump and Bush are the worst presidents in US history, destroying America

These people are trying to sweep that under the rug.

Trump policy caused this inflation. trump was the king of debt.
King of lies said what? 7 tears and this whining pos can't stop yapping about trump.

his massive borrow and spend and beg the FED for more stimulus policies

Trump gave us the biggest inc in our debt ever, and he had the biggest inc in FED balance sheet ever.
There's your inflation
Those are the same policies that Biden has been pushing, shit for brains.

Dims demanded all the COVID spending. Biden wanted to spend even more.

Who do you think your fooling?

Just a special update-Trump has not been President for 27 months. Try living in here and now rather than bitter reflections of 2-160 years ago and Dems might finally move forward.

Inflation is plummeting as we speak, but republicans are desperate to try and control the narrative on inflation in an attempt to discredit Biden after 2021 was such an incredible year for the US economy.
Republicans are wrongly trying to put the blame on Biden while ignoring all the major inflationary policies of Trump.

Trump gave us the largest US debt increase in world history, giving us 25% of out total debt in just 4 years. Trump begged Congress for bigger stimulus checks and begged the FED for more stimulus. Let's not forget Trump had QE lite in Oct of 2019 because his economy was struggling. He needed inflationary fake money stimulus because his economy was fake and weak. String economies don't need this fake money stimulus that Trump demanded.

President Donald Trump, in a stunning nighttime tweet, called the $900 billion Covid relief bill passed by Congress an unsuitable “disgrace” and urged lawmakers to make changes to the measure, including bigger direct payments to individuals and families.

"I would like to see a bigger stimulus package, frankly, than either the Democrats or the Republicans are offering," Trump said in a radio interview.

Numerous times during Trump's 4 years of debt and fake money he begged the FED for not having more QE or stimulus. Trump was the king of fake money stimulus, and US debt funded spending bills.

Just last week, Trump tweeted, “The Federal Reserve is derelict in its duties if it doesn’t lower the Rate and even, ideally, stimulate.”

Trump spent his entire presidency(pre and post covid) borrowing money, increasing deficit spending, begging the FED for more fake money, increasing the deficit, and increasing tariffs (which are highly inflationary). trump ramped the US deficit from $587B/yr in 2016, up to $3+T/yr in 2020. Biden has lowered that deficit to only $1T/yr, a big drop.

Trump policy and the invasion of Ukraine are the biggest cause of inflation, the MAGA Republicans are desperate to deflect blame onto Biden and away from Trump.

Who shut down the economy?

Democrats in deep blue cities and states

I don't think they understand nuance like "some". Virtually everything in their world is all-or-nothing, so they defend him in that way. Seeing the role he clearly played, "some" of the blame goes to him. Just some.

Personally, the first (note underline) finger I would point would be at the person who got the ball rolling: Clinton, when he repealed critical parts of Glass Steagall. That opened the regulatory doors to the Meltdown, which then led to the Fed's trillions of inflationary dollars in response. Then the global supply chain collapse sealed the deal.

But yeah, re: Trump, "some". Any honest, intelligent person can admit that.
Dumb turds like you always argue that Trump deserves all the blame.

Dumb turds like you always argue that Trump deserves all the blame.
See? They don't understand nuance. It's all or nothing, just as I said. The most simplistic kind of thought process.

Every single day, they jump in to illustrate my points for me. They clearly don't even realize they do it.

See? They don't understand nuance. It's all or nothing, just as I said. The most simplistic kind of thought process.

Every single day, they jump in to illustrate my points for me. They clearly don't even realize they do it.
Have you read what Banker is posting?

Just a special update-Trump has not been President for 27 months. Try living in here and now rather than bitter reflections of 2-160 years ago and Dems might finally move forward.
7 years and the imbeciles cannot stop yapping about Trump.

Those are the same policies that Biden has been pushing, shit for brains.

Dims demanded all the COVID spending. Biden wanted to spend even more.

Who do you think your fooling?
Well Biden has lowered the annual deficit by a lot from the massive deficits he inherited from Trump.

Trump raised and increased the deficit every single year of his presidency (just like Bush did) then Trump demanded bigger covid sti,ulus.

Trump owns his debt, he proposed it all, and signed it all into law.

Well Biden has lowered the annual deficit by a lot from the massive deficits he inherited from Trump.

Trump raised and increased the deficit every single year of his presidency (just like Bush did) then Trump demanded bigger covid sti,ulus.

Trump owns his debt, he proposed it all, and signed it all into law.
The only person who “owns” anything is the person running the show for over two years.
You feelers drive by looking in the rear view mirror.
Thinkers, producers and contributors drive by looking through the windshield.

his massive borrow and spend and beg the FED for more stimulus policies

Trump gave us the biggest inc in our debt ever, and he had the biggest inc in FED balance sheet ever.
There's your inflation

Why didn't Biden push the Fed to drop the balance sheet to pre-Trump levels?
Is it because Biden is a moron?

Forum List

Back