Let's acknowledge the indisputable sad truth on this Independence Day

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
What does it say that about how radicalized and unhinged the left side of the political spectrum has become that they now consider those of us who believe in liberty, a small, limited government, and the rule of law just like these revered men, to be "extremists"?

IMG_3660.JPG

True constitutional conservatives (the Tea Party, the Constitution Party, etc.) simply want the U.S. Constitution upheld. Nothing less. Nothing more.

What does it say that about how radicalized and unhinged the left side of the political spectrum has become that they now consider those of us who believe in liberty, a small, limited government, and the rule of law just like these revered men, to be "extremists"?

View attachment 136900

True constitutional conservatives (the Tea Party, the Constitution Party, etc.) simply want the U.S. Constitution upheld. Nothing less. Nothing more.
200.gif

View attachment 136900

They've been doing that since the Clinton Administration. The left doesn't care what words actually mean. They only care whether their focus group testing says words are effective at swaying the opinion of dumbasses.

As the king and his noble backers expected the monarchy to provide services for them, now the American people expect their, "we the people" government to provide services for us, the people.

View attachment 136900

It can be no worse than the self delusional idea that there will ever be voluntary small govt..It's another pipe smoking dream...

As the king and his noble backers expected the monarchy to provide services for them, now the American people expect their, "we the people" government to provide services for us, the people.
As the last semi-decent Dumbocrat - John F. Kennedy - said:

JFK.jpg

You should be ashamed of your greed and your laziness regent. The United States is bigger than you. Stop being selfish and show some sacrifice for the greater cause of liberty and this great nation.

It can be no worse than the self delusional idea that there will ever be voluntary small govt..It's another pipe smoking dream...
Not everyone is a sad, lonely, and vindictive animal who needs to hold power over others to feel better about themselves - like you do. George Washington voluntarily stepped down after two terms even though his fellow countrymen begged him to run again. There are still good men and women in this world. You just can't comprehend that because you are not one of them.

Tragic. And indisputable proof of how radicalized, selfish, greedy, and self-centered the modern day left has become...

JFK2.png

View attachment 137053

You should be ashamed of your greed and your laziness regent. The United States is bigger than you. Stop being selfish and show some sacrifice for the greater cause of liberty and this great nation.
I did the sacrifice bit for the cause of liberty, Spent lots of time on New Guinea, and Luzon including the recapture of Bataan. Spent five weeks on two hospital ships the army hospital ship Marigold and the navy hospital ship Bountiful. I recommend the Bountiful, they gave their patients the only cold drink I had in the Pacific theater in thirty months.

View attachment 136900

You gotta get out of your bubble man. Users on this board do not represent normal Americans and neither do people in the media. Go out in your community and interact with real people. Our nation is doing just fine.

I'm disappointed with the left.

I totally expected to be getting called a sexist for having the same views that made me a racist that were just my views the day before Obama was sworn in.

but 'extremist' sounds good.

beats "The murder party", which is what the dnc has become

I'm disappointed with the left.

I totally expected to be getting called a sexist for having the same views that made me a racist that were just my views the day before Obama was sworn in.

but 'extremist' sounds good.

beats "The murder party", which is what the dnc has become
You hypocritical partisans crack me up. You are no better than those who you despise.

Our nation is doing just fine.
While things are certainly looking up because Hitlery Clinton was not elected president, we are not exactly doing "fine". We are $20 trillion in debt. The U.S. Constitution has been shredded. And the left is engaging in all forms of fascism and violence around the nation.

We have some rebuilding to do. But there is light at the end of the tunnel now that the adults are in charge once again.

View attachment 137053

I did the sacrifice bit for the cause of liberty, Spent lots of time on New Guinea, and Luzon including the recapture of Bataan. Spent five weeks on two hospital ships the army hospital ship Marigold and the navy hospital ship Bountiful. I recommend the Bountiful, they gave their patients the only cold drink I had in the Pacific theater in thirty months.
So then why do you now attempt to tear it all down with anti-liberty propaganda? :dunno:

Our nation is doing just fine.
While things are certainly looking up because Hitlery Clinton was not elected president, we are not exactly doing "fine". We are $20 trillion in debt. The U.S. Constitution has been shredded. And the left is engaging in all forms of fascism and violence around the nation.

We have some rebuilding to do. But there is light at the end of the tunnel now that the adults are in charge once again.
Whatever helps you sleep at night!

Liberals want a totalitarian state wherein the masses are virtual slaves to the system and an elite oligarchy rules them.
Both sides of the same coin want the same result. I don't trust globalist, but also understand some economic realities.

Liberals want a totalitarian state wherein the masses are virtual slaves to the system and an elite oligarchy rules them.

Sad, but I think you really believe that crazy crap. You need a mental health intervention.

Sad, but I think you really believe that crazy crap. You need a mental health intervention.
Why wouldn't one believe reality? Every single thing the left engages in is designed to build a totalitarian state. Either you're a liar or you are an ultra-naïve lapdog. Either one doesn't bode well for you.

Not everyone is a sad, lonely, and vindictive animal who needs to hold power over others to feel better about themselves - like you do. George Washington voluntarily stepped down after two terms even though his fellow countrymen begged him to run again. There are still good men and women in this world. You just can't comprehend that because you are not one of them.
Not "everyone", no.
But enough....definitely enough of our elected officials and most types of people that would run for office won't relinquish their power.

If we passed 12yr term limits, something like 225-230 congress/senate critters would be out. Do you really think they would pass it?

Yea, they talk about it alot but they have the people's short memory in their favor.
Every 2yrs one-third is up for re-election. They campaign on the promise of term limits and win re-election. Meanwhile the other 2/3 shoots it down and by the time those critters come up for re-election nobody remembers and believes them when THEY run on the promise of term limits.
(same thing for pay raises, btw)

Forum List

Back